Video Games Essays
The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.Essay Writing Service
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Video Games Essays
- Stereotypes in Video Game DesignPublished: Mon, 18 May 2020Extract: Part 1| Animation and Game Design | (Non-) Essentialism & Stereotypes The topic I have chosen for my case study is ”feature and show length animation”. This includes animated films and tv shows. I have picked this topic because of the course I have chosen to do (Animation and Game Design) and because of my […]
- Comparing Entertainment and Educational Games and their ConvergencePublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: Contents Abstract Introduction Commercial Flight Simulation Games Serious Flight Simulation Games Convergence Conclusion References Bibliography Abstract The following is an informative report analysing the convergence between games designed for home entertainment and serious games that are meant for training or developing certain skills. To assess this the report investigates flight simulation games. By looking […]
- The Effects and Utilisations of Lighting Techniques in Video GamesPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: Table of Contents Question Abstract Background of Research Area Literature Review Survey of Literature Dissertation Structure Dissertation Style and Intended Methods Style Methods Timeline & Resource List Bibliography Abstract The aim of this study is to get a deep understanding of the effects a various uses of lighting techniques in games and the problems […]
- Benefits of GamingPublished: Wed, 04 Oct 2017Extract: The fact is that gamers are not corrupted by video games. Not all of them are dangerous like motorcycle gangs or seem to be more violent than others.
- Technological Advancements in GamingPublished: Wed, 04 Oct 2017Extract: Computer Gaming is a creation for the players that gives not just fun but also the time to be socialized to other players and become better human beings.
- Ethics in Video GamesPublished: Mon, 15 May 2017Extract: As video games evolve, computer graphics become more realistic and the issues of ethics in video games arise. The media become aware of ethics in video…
- Video gamesPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: As the end of the 19th decade approached, video games were introduced.
- Examining God Of War Game Video Games EssayPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: Introduction: God of War is literally based on Greek mythology and focused on protagonist Kratos. It forms part of a saga which is the series of …
- 2D and 3D GamesPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: The first concept we should know that what 2D is and what is 3D means.
- Video game industryPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: For many years, video game industry has played a key role in the growth of economics of some counties
- Command and Conquer: Generals Unit Tactics: GLA Unit StrategiesPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: The GLA or Global Liberation Army is known for its resourcefulness and shrewd tactics.
- What a Games Designer doesPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: What is a games designer? A games designer is a person who designs video games. They use programs to create the characters, they storyboard…
- Visual Style And Elements Of Gameplay Video Games EssayPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: LORD OF THE RINGS: RETURN OF THE KING (Third Person Action Adventure) Game-world and Setting The first level starts with the character Gandalf ..