The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Property Essays
- The UK Property MarketPublished: Wed, 09 May 2018Extract: The United Kingdom enjoyed serious property boom for over a decade. The property boom slowed down when the economic melt down commenced in 2008
- Asbestos In Buildings: Types and Health EffectsPublished: Tue, 09 Jan 2018Extract: The asbestos fibres fall into two types, amphiboles and serpentines. The blue and brown asbestos fibres fall into the amphibole group.
- Issues of the Development of Brownfield SitesPublished: Tue, 09 Jan 2018Extract: The purpose of the project is to explore the issues surrounding brownfield sites for developers and the Government alike; including the incentives and…
- Problem of Oversupply in the Office Market: SolutionsPublished: Tue, 09 Jan 2018Extract: In this assignment we will try to find out long-term and short-term solutions to the problem of oversupply in the office market.
- A Study of Building Obsolescence in Standard DesignPublished: Tue, 09 Jan 2018Extract: The primary objective of this dissertation is to find out life cycle of building element and obsolescence and the effect for the building obsolescence.
- Intellectual Property Rights And Traditional KnowledgePublished: Tue, 09 Jan 2018Extract: Traditional Knowledge is the knowledge usually related to the environment. This knowledge is owned by the whole community. Holders of traditional…
- Factors that Influence Buyer Decision for PropertyPublished: Tue, 09 Jan 2018Extract: This dissertation is to know what are the factors that influence buyer in decision-making for residential property. It is to assure that the….
- Ireland Building Costs – Shipping Container House vs HousePublished: Thu, 07 Sep 2017Extract: The main objective of this study is to compare of traditional house building cost against shipping container house building cost. However, those two…
- Ireland Social Housing History and EvolutionPublished: Thu, 07 Sep 2017Extract: This literature review outlines the evolution of social housing in Ireland from the beginning to the present day. It comprises of seven parts…
- Land Property RightsPublished: Fri, 19 May 2017Extract: A number of prominent cases concerning land and property rights, which have mainly involved women, have been addressed throughout the previous few…
- What is property management?Published: Thu, 18 May 2017Extract: This essay aims to define Property Management, Facilities Management and Asset management as well as comparing and contrasting the three…
- Importance of intellectual property rightsPublished: Wed, 17 May 2017Extract: Intellectual property rights are accepted all over the world due to some important reasons. They were essentially recognized for the acceptations of these…
- Purchase decision of apartments in metropolitan IndiaPublished: Tue, 09 May 2017Extract: The purpose of this paper is to provide an insight into the motivation behind Indian buyers when looking to purchase an apartment.
- Refurbishment vs redevelopmentPublished: Wed, 03 May 2017Extract: Malaysia’s property market has experienced a drastic change in 2008. The property market moved from a boom at the end of 2007 to uncertainties due…
- What is a mortgage?Published: Tue, 02 May 2017Extract: A mortgage is a loan or lien for a property/house which has to be paid within a specified period of time. It is usually a loan of money.
- A real estate investment trustPublished: Mon, 01 May 2017Extract: A Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) is a mode of indirect investment which buys, sells, develops and manages property investments.
- Management Law TenantsPublished: Tue, 23 Jun 2015Extract: Property management is the operation of commercial and/or residential real estate. Duties include accepting rent, responding to…
- Advantages and disadvantages of consultant officePublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: An office generally a room which provide a space which business, clerical, or professional activities are conducted.
- Intellectual Traditional RightsPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: Intellectual property which creates property rights over intangibles such as ideas, inventions and signs differs
- Affordable Family HousingPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: This dissertation determines how current trends in housing in the South East will impact on the future of affordable housing for families.
- Overview of facilities managementPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: Facilities management is the integration of processes within an organisation to maintain and develop the agreed services which support and improve the effectiveness of its primary activities.
- Residential property investingPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: When you think of investing, residential property is one of the most lucrative options that you may consider.
- Investment Appraisal ReadingPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: This report is an investment appraisal for the property Pink Plaza. Pink Plaza is a 17 year
- Removing Bubbles From WallpaperPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: The most important and the useful thing in decorating your house is the wallpaper. There are several wallpapers available in the market that you can apply on your own.
- Property investment decision makingPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: Within the process of property investment decision-making, increasing attention to the relationship between sustainability and business growth.