International Relations Essays
The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.Essay Writing Service
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest International Relations Essays
- Is the EU too Regulatory and Bureaucratic?Published: Tue, 06 Aug 2019Extract: This essay will conclude that in some respects EU regulation are beneficial and, in some respects, harmful.
- Brexit: Impact on UK EconomyPublished: Mon, 05 Aug 2019Extract: On Brexit day going forward, international agreements concluded by the EU will no longer be applicable to the UK. Agreements concluded by the EU are only binding upon the institutions of the Union and its Member States. The UK will cease to be a member state and no longer bound.
- Australia US Free Trade Agreement (AUSFTA) EvaulationPublished: Tue, 30 Jul 2019Extract: The essay highlights the significance of the Australia US Free Trade Agreement (AUSFTA). After identifying the importance of the agreement, the essay then proceeds to criticise some aspects of the agreement.
- Orientalism in Politics: Arab Spring and US Travel BanPublished: Mon, 20 May 2019Extract: Trump’s approach though contains elements that cannot be differentiated from that of classic approaches concerning Orientalism.
- Donald Trump and North Korea’s Nuclear WeaponsPublished: Thu, 16 May 2019Extract: The most recent intervention occurred in June of 2018. Kim Jong-un and U.S. president Donald Trump met in Singapore.
- Canada’s Approach Towards the Arab-Israeli ConflictPublished: Fri, 10 May 2019Extract: This paper chronologically observes Canada’s evolving foreign policy from 1939 to 2014.
- US and UN Intervention in the Syrian ConflictPublished: Fri, 10 May 2019Extract: There is an increasingly growing global controversy about whether the United States and UN should intervene in the Syrian conflict.
- The Process of Democratization in YugoslaviaPublished: Tue, 16 Apr 2019Extract: The Yugoslav transition to democracy is perhaps the most complex of all of the Eastern European cases.
- Radical Feminism in Saudi ArabiaPublished: Fri, 12 Apr 2019Extract: Both the public and private spheres within Saudi Arabia inherently uphold male dominance through the strict observation of the Islamic authoritarian state.
- Theories for the Causes of TerrorismPublished: Fri, 12 Apr 2019Extract: Reflections on terrorism can be divided primarily into sociological, civilizational and socio-psychological.
- Is the UK a Global Military Power?Published: Fri, 12 Apr 2019Extract: The ability for a country to maintain and build a presence in all four corners of the globe is a accurate indicator of its power.
- ASEAN Relationships with China and the USPublished: Fri, 12 Apr 2019Extract: An effort has been made into trying to clarify the issue at hand for Southeast Asia, that is at a crossroads and has to decide which way to go.
- Do Nuclear Weapons Promote Peace and Stability?Published: Wed, 10 Apr 2019Extract: This essay argues both for and against the nuclear peace hypothesis, otherwise known as the nuclear deterrence theory.
- Effect of US Foreign Policy on ChinaPublished: Wed, 03 Apr 2019Extract: This essay will also look at US foreign policy and Taiwan as it conflicts with China’s global interests.
- North Korea: Antagonistic to the WestPublished: Wed, 03 Apr 2019Extract: This essay explains why North Korea is antagonistic to the west.
- Arguments For and Against US Immigration PoliciesPublished: Tue, 02 Apr 2019Extract: Immigration is often a second chance, but this can be overshadowed by the looming threat of terrorism.
- Two-State Solution to Israel and PalestinePublished: Tue, 02 Apr 2019Extract: The two-state solution provides the Palestinian people a home and hopefully provides Israeli’s peace.
- The Decline of the Relationship between the US and North KoreaPublished: Tue, 02 Apr 2019Extract: The dissolution of the Soviet Union at the close of the 20th century fundamentally altered the former world balance of allegiances.
- Impact of European Refugee Crisis on Central EuropePublished: Thu, 28 Mar 2019Extract: The migration and refugee crisis is happening during an uneasy time for Europe.
- Effect of the 2011 Arab Spring on Democracy & TerrorismPublished: Mon, 25 Mar 2019Extract: In the year 2011, the world was shocked by events that sparked a series of major uprisings throughout the Middle East.
- Role of ASEAN in Conflict ManagementPublished: Fri, 22 Mar 2019Extract: This paper will clarify the role played by ASEAN and provide an objective assessment of ASEAN’s performance in conflict management.
- Reasons Why Catalonia Wants IndependencePublished: Tue, 26 Feb 2019Extract: Recently the separatist views in Catalonia have come to the forefront of national news as the state makes a push to secede.
- Stalin and the Korean WarPublished: Mon, 25 Feb 2019Extract: The Korean War is often referred to as a battle between communism and capitalism. It succeeded the end of the forty-year Japanese occupation of Korea.
- Trump’s Foreign Policy Agenda on North KoreaPublished: Mon, 25 Feb 2019Extract: If North Korea attacked the south, it would destabilize the region and pose an immediate threat to US interests.
- India-Pakistan Relations Through the Lens of RealismPublished: Wed, 20 Feb 2019Extract: India and Pakistan have had many conflicts in their relationship because of the multitude of problems in the political sphere throughout history leading to their current state of affairs.