International Relations Essays
The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest International Relations Essays
- Reasons Why Catalonia Wants IndependencePublished: Tue, 26 Feb 2019Extract: Recently the separatist views in Catalonia have come to the forefront of national news as the state makes a push to secede.
- Stalin and the Korean WarPublished: Mon, 25 Feb 2019Extract: The Korean War is often referred to as a battle between communism and capitalism. It succeeded the end of the forty-year Japanese occupation of Korea.
- Trump’s Foreign Policy Agenda on North KoreaPublished: Mon, 25 Feb 2019Extract: If North Korea attacked the south, it would destabilize the region and pose an immediate threat to US interests.
- India-Pakistan Relations Through the Lens of RealismPublished: Wed, 20 Feb 2019Extract: India and Pakistan have had many conflicts in their relationship because of the multitude of problems in the political sphere throughout history leading to their current state of affairs.
- History of the North and South Korea Border ConflictPublished: Mon, 18 Feb 2019Extract: The tension between North and South Korea has continuously lasted. The roots of the conflict on the Korean Peninsula started in 1945.
- Can the EU Serve as an Integration Model for ASEAN?Published: Mon, 18 Feb 2019Extract: The integration of the European Union is herald as the greatest union of nation states in a region.
- Russo-Turkey Relations and the Middle EastPublished: Fri, 15 Feb 2019Extract: The crisis in the Middle Eastern region has brought in its wake a perceptible shift in Russo-Turkey relations in the contemporary arena.
- History of US Immigration LawsPublished: Fri, 15 Feb 2019Extract: In the early 1920’s, we saw the first inclusion of numeric limits. The immigration law set annual quotas based on the nationality of the immigrants.
- Impact of Brexit on EU Foreign PolicyPublished: Tue, 12 Feb 2019Extract: In this essay I am going to analyse the plausible and realistic short-term, but mainly long-term impacts of Brexit on European Union foreign policy and global role.
- History of the US and Mexico BorderPublished: Mon, 11 Feb 2019Extract: Regulating the border between the United States and Mexico is not a new issue. In fact, concerns over what to do with the border, what it should look like, and who should be allowed to cross have been prevalent for many years.
- The Syria Crisis: Overview and US ReactionsPublished: Thu, 07 Feb 2019Extract: The current situation in Syria is one of the most exceedingly awful substance bombings in Syria transformed a northern revolt held region into a harmful kill zone.
- Russia as a Threat to the USPublished: Wed, 06 Feb 2019Extract: This essay analyzed Russia as the most significant threat to the U.S. today. In light of this threat, the grand strategy of retaking the offensive…
- Foreign Policy Challenges for Donald TrumpPublished: Wed, 06 Feb 2019Extract: Donald J. Trump, the 45th President of the United States of America has been handed down numerous formidable foreign policy challenges.
- Germany’s Refugee IntakePublished: Tue, 05 Feb 2019Extract: Germany has been a good model of a country wanting to aid refugees and the events occurring in the country surrounding refugee issues but it is also an unfortunate term of being generous and welcoming.
- Impact of Donald Trump on the East and WestPublished: Tue, 05 Feb 2019Extract: The future of the West, with the United States in a leadership role, faces major threats and, on it’s current trajectory, stands to weaken as the 21st century unfolds.
- Social Constructivism and the Cold WarPublished: Tue, 02 Jan 2018Extract: This essay will answer the question on ‘how’ the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) has changed its operations to tackle with the changing world…
- Theoretical Accounts of Great Power PoliticsPublished: Tue, 02 Jan 2018Extract: Postcolonialism is primarily concerned with the south, the subaltern and its past because as Abrahamsen argues, Any understanding of contemporary IR…
- Exploitation Among Migrant LabourPublished: Tue, 02 Jan 2018Extract: In illustrating this paper, the well-known world system theory will be a theoretical framework basically in explaining the exploitation among migrant…
- Democratic Peace Theory and GeorgiaPublished: Tue, 02 Jan 2018Extract: The Democratic Peace Theory states that democratic states do not go to war with each other, or at least, are much less likely to. The basis of this…
- What Do We Mean By Political Authority?Published: Tue, 02 Jan 2018Extract: Political power or sovereign power is exercised through a man or an assembly of men. Commonly, we recognize that its mission is to ensure social…
- Common Agricultural Policy by European UnionPublished: Tue, 02 Jan 2018Extract: The CAP is significant in that it symbolizes Europe’s switch from sovereignty on a national level to a European level. The CAP is funded by the…
- International News Coverage of Developing CountriesPublished: Tue, 02 Jan 2018Extract: International news coverage of the developing world has seen a steady decline over recent years which has recently been reversed due to intervention…
- “The World is Flat,” by Thomas FriedmanPublished: Tue, 02 Jan 2018Extract: Friedman describes several examples of different firms in these regions that have emerged to provide technology services to American business.
- KBR Technology and Engineering AnalysisPublished: Tue, 02 Jan 2018Extract: KBR (Kellogg, Brown and Root) is a global Infrastructure business Venture. With 57,000 employees operating worldwide, it’s a leading engineering…
- Concepts of Deterrence and DiplomacyPublished: Tue, 02 Jan 2018Extract: On this chapter, the paper will examine the types of deterrence as well on the previous chapter which is study on the types of diplomacy.