Estate Management Essays
The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Estate Management Essays
- Via Verde Case Study AnalysisPublished: Mon, 04 Sep 2017Extract: Real estate development is a wide and comprehensive scenario, which involves different kind of people, such as, developers, architects, agents, planners…
- Diversification within UK Private Real Estate PortfoliosPublished: Mon, 04 Sep 2017Extract: The purpose is to investigate how the composition of a real estate portfolio affects the ability to achieve risk diversification when management costs…
- Coincidence of Cycles in Credit and Property MarketsPublished: Mon, 04 Sep 2017Extract: The coincidence of cycles in credit and property markets has been widely documented and discussed in the economic policy oriented literature…
- Globalisation and the Global CityPublished: Mon, 04 Sep 2017Extract: The competition between cities and regions do happen, meanwhile, so do cooperation. Both of them are crucial for cities to be global city.
- Customer Satisfaction in Shopping CentrePublished: Mon, 10 Jul 2017Extract: Investigating the level of customer satisfaction of the local customers towards the performance of a shopping centre.
- Why Do Youth Join Gangs?Published: Wed, 14 Jun 2017Extract: We need to step up and reach out to the youth of today. The youth will be the next president, vice president, or even a counselor for teens that join gangs.
- Campus Security ManagementPublished: Wed, 17 May 2017Extract: This research study aims to get a better understanding on the security management and to understand how important are the security management….
- Lego strategic analysisPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: This essay will consider firstly the position of Lego in relation to both the constraints of the internal and external environment in the lead up to 2004.
- Strategic decisions of human resource managementPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: The intention of this report is to analyse and evaluate communication systems which impact upon strategic decisions with reference to modern-day views of human resource management within a medium sized contracting firm.
- Investing in property sharesPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: Investing indirectly means purchasing shares of companies that hold large portfolios of securities on behalf of their share holders.
- Types of research strategiesPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: The research strategy for this dissertation was established by adopting a way which the research objectives can be answered.
- Okonkwos tradition drink palm-winePublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: He was a man of action, a man of war…On great occasions such as the funeral of a village celebrity he drank his palm-wine from his first human head.
- Facilities operations management in lloyds tsbPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: Operations management focuses on carefully managing the processes to produce and distribute products and services.
- Estate Management Essays – Professional Codes Of ConductPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: Estate Management Essays – Codes Of Conduct: Effects On Behaviour Of Members Of Professional Organisations
- International valuation methodPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: The objective of this research study is to development the best international valuation method for the valuation of hotel properties in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- The Indian real estate sectorPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: The Indian real estate sector plays a significant role in the country’s economy.
- An analysis of aldis strategyPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: In 1948, the brothers Theo and Karl Albrecht opened the grocery store ‘Albrecht Discounts’ (Aldi) in Essen (Ruhr Valley), Germany.