Data Analysis Essays
The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.Essay Writing Service
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Data Analysis Essays
- Regression Analysis Using SPSSPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: Continuous Assessment III on Regression Analysis Table of Contents Introduction ………………………………………………………………………………………………………..3 1. Standard Multiple Regression……………………………………….3 2. Logistic Regression………………………………………………..8 3. References………………………………………………………9 INTRODUCTION This report depicts the result and analysis of two tests performed on two different datasets in order to carry out the regression analysis. In simple words, regression is used to find out […]
- Similarities and Differences of Fundamental and Applied ResearchPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: DOC 600: Introduction to Doctoral Studies and Research Methods in Business On the surface, twins appear very much the same yet we all agree that each one is different. The same can be said for applied research in business. There are many similarities between theoretical and applied research yet there are some clear distinctions that […]
- Measures of Summarizing Data in EpidemiologyPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: Measures of Summarizing Data in Epidemiology Abstract Epidemiology is a scientific inquiry of data. Epidemiology is often referred as the basic science of public health, This paper will explore 4 different measures of data used by epidemiologists in a systemic and unbiased approach, this paper will describe and analyze how frequency, morbidity, natality and measure […]
- Phenomenological Design of a Research StudyPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: Phenomenological Design Contradictory to other qualitative research designs, phenomenology focused on the essence of the participants’ experiences to derive at an explanation that provided support in understanding the phenomenon of doctoral student attrition (Creswell, 2007). Although other qualitative research methods survey the experiences of individuals experiencing a shared phenomenon, the goal of their research desired […]
- Essentials of Secondary and Tertiary Data Collection and AnalysisPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: The Literature Review Process: The Essentials of Secondary and Tertiary Data Collection and Analysis Review of literature resources is an important and essential process in development of any research study. Understanding the difference and effectiveness of each type of literary resource will help to answer research questions or test a hypothesis. The three different […]
- Data Analysis: Descriptive Statistics and Assumption TestingPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: Data Analysis: Descriptive Statistics and Assumption Testing Correlation: Descriptive Statistics and Assumption Testing Frequency distribution table bin Frequency 2 1 4 6 6 31 8 42 10 19 12 4 More 0 Histogram Descriptive statistics table Mean annual sick days per employee Descriptive statistics Mean 7.126214 Standard Error 0.186484 Median 7 Mode 7 Standard […]
- Research Analyst Internship Reflection ReportPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: Internship Reflection Report Working as Research Analyst for School of Psychology and Public Health, Latrobe University Table of Contents Executive summary Introduction About the internship Objectives Scope Reflection Initial days Understanding Benefits Spot the workplace Finding placement experience Cultural characteristics of the Australian workplace Challenges Professionalism Conclusion References Executive summary This report recounts […]
- Comparison of Causal Relations Results from Randomized Controlled Trials and ObservationsPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: Explain why it is often easier to get knowledge of causal relations (i.e. knowledge of whether one thing causes another) from a randomized controlled trial than from an observational study (such as a cohort study or a case-control study). Under what circumstances might it nonetheless be better to use an observational study? Randomised Control trials […]
- Quantitative Methodology for Leadership ResearchPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: Quantitative Methodology Quantitative research categorizes a problem or situation based on trends in a particular area based on the requirement to explain the reason for occurance (Creswell, 2014). Quantitative researchers apply statistical analysis and closed-ended questions. In this paper, the author will provide the foundation of a selected research topic. The quantitative research design is […]
- Philosophical Approaches to Research MethodsPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: Assignment Question: Compare and contrast two philosophical approaches widely used within your discipline/topic of research Introduction The endless debates debate between qualitative and quantitative research are hugely influenced by the very nature of research today. However, as Creswell (2007) points out, even before considering whether to adopt a qualitative or quantitative approach, it is […]
- Assessment of Causation in Epidemiologic ResearchPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: Assessment of Causation in Epidemiologic Research The causation model in epidemiology leads to many avenues of understanding where an avid research faces three key issues: how to differentiate causal from non-causal associations, whether inferences generated from causation stem from observed associations, and what is the degree of causation or association serving as enabler, or sufficient […]
- The Logic of Experimental DesignPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: The Logic of Experimental Design Jackson (2012) even-numbered Chapter Exercises (p. 244). Question 2: What possible confounds can you identify in this study? The confounding variable has a meaningful result on the response variable that confounds with the explanatory variable (cite). Confounding variables as such may impact the independent and dependent variables. Does the new […]
- Difference Between Deductive, Inductive and Abductive ResearchPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: Difference Between Deductive, Inductive and Abductive Research Difference between Deductive, Inductive and Abductive Research These three approaches tell us how we are treating data and theories. In theoretical research, deduction, induction and abduction can be also known as modes of argumentation: Deduction: Data finding first to support an argument. Induction: From argument […]
- Data Warehousing: Benefits and ImplicationsPublished: Mon, 11 Dec 2017Extract: In the existence of modern times with the advent of technological advancements inevitably affecting the businesses in major ways, there has also been…
- Information Systems of TESCOPublished: Mon, 11 Dec 2017Extract: The report includes an analysis of the company major types of information systems, including a more detailed assessment of its Transaction Processing…
- Overview and Analysis of Research MethodologiesPublished: Mon, 11 Dec 2017Extract: A combination of both qualitative and quantitative methodological approaches was adopted by the researcher in order to attain a realistic result from…
- Data Mining or Knowledge DiscoveryPublished: Wed, 27 Sep 2017Extract: Data mining is the process of analyzing data from different perspectives and summarizing it into useful information. Data mining or knowledge discovery…
- Fundamentals of block codingPublished: Thu, 18 May 2017Extract: In this essay the basic fundamentals of block coding as a type of forward error correction code, as well as an example of such a code, are examined…
- Mathematical description of OFDMPublished: Fri, 12 May 2017Extract: When we talk about the Mathematical description of OFDM then we cannot neglect the following mathematical treatments: The Fourier Transform. the use of the…
- Methodologies of data collectionPublished: Tue, 09 May 2017Extract: The most difficult part after collecting the data is the analysis and presentation of this data. The data collection for this research work has been ….
- Feasibility StudyPublished: Thu, 23 Feb 2017Extract: Discuss the Components of a feasibility report. Consider the following types of Feasibility:
- Quality of service of a networkPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: Networks which are designed to support most different traffic types which share a single data path between routers.
- CRISP methodologyPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: Well we got 2 data sets to analysis using SPSS PASW 1) Wine Quality Data Set and 2) The Poker Hand Data Set. We can do this using CRISP methodology.
- Highlighting mitchells and butlers strategicPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: This report is aimed at highlighting Mitchells and Butlers strategic choices through the analysis of its internal and external environment
- Find largest digit in c programPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: Numbers (positive,nagative,integer,double numbers) from the keyboard and prints area,largest number,negcount,reverse,average.*/