Research and Innovation: Pizza Restaurant
Published: Last Edited:
Disclaimer: This essay has been submitted by a student. This is not an example of the work written by our professional essay writers. You can view samples of our professional work here.
Any opinions, findings, conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of UK Essays.
In this assignment I am going write about the Hell pizza innovation. According to my research I found about hell latest innovation and plan. I write about the innovation form, type role of innovation, framework,and factor of innovation, strategy of innovation, change management and how to give training the staff ADKAR or Lewin's model. These innovation is helpful for my company for getting the more customer demands and they reaches on the peak of the level in restaurant areas and businesses.
According to my research, Director Hell Cullum Davies knows well the effort required to make the brand an edgy and dedication to succeed. Hell Pizza founded on the first floor of the squash Kelburn Wellington center in 1996. It was difficult to find, and it was the arrival of dodgy and a small kitchen. However, his success was remarkable to go - 64 stores country has seen to that - and then stay hot elements that made hell in core of the brand today. "First and foremost, it's about the customer," says Cumming. "There are three simple ingredients to satisfy them - great product, great service and a brand that they are excited to be associated with. They invest too much money in the development of new and innovative products, high-quality sourcing and technology components. There are boring, mainstream, stale pizza franchises old then there's hell. We are determined to maintain the brand edgy at the forefront of customers' minds.(about, 2016)
The actions required to create new ideas, processes or products which when implemented lead to positive effective change. While invention requires the creation of new ideas, processes or products, innovation moves one step further and requires implementation of the inventive act. Innovation also implies a value system which seeks to derive a positive outcome from the inventive act. For example, actions which lead to a negative performance metric would not be considered innovative, even if they met the requirements of novelty and enabling actions.(innovation, 2016)
Examples- Hell pizzas create very different innovation in there company: hell pizza invests a lot of money for their innovation. They are innovative products, and develop new sources of quality items and technology. There are boring, mainstream, stale old pizza franchises and then there's Hell. They intend the brand edgy and at the forefront of customers' minds. And they give free Thai massage if customer purchases their pizza.(terms-and-conditions, 2016)
- Product-These are goods and services that differ significantly in their characteristics or intended uses from products previously produced by the firm. Like pizza is a product in Hell pizza. The company has many different products Ok
- Service- Product innovations in services can include significant improvements in how they are provided the addition of new functions or characteristics to existing services, or the introduction of entirely new services. Hell pizza also provides a better service in their customer. They must be satisfying their customer. Ok
- Process-A process innovation is the implementation of a new or significantly improved production or delivery method in the company. This includes significant changes in techniques, equipment and/or software. Like hell pizza have a delivery service.
Types of innovation-
- Radical innovation- radical innovation meaning is something new the world. Hell pizza use a cycle for delivery this is better than car. This process easy than car, faster in traffic flow and cheap.
- Incremental innovation- Incremental innovation is a series of small improvements or upgrades made to a company's existing products, services, processes or methods. Simple meanings of incremental modify the system. According to my research Hell pizza comes under incremental innovation. Because Hell is not a first company who make a pizza they follow someone. Hell improve order system first the use page and pin for the order, but now the using pos system for the order.
- Modular innovation- modular innovation improves just specific part in the organisation. According to the customer demand hell pizza changes their pizza taste. Like-Pizza roulette
- Architectural innovation- That department involve to new technology system and turn open new linkages to markets and consumer. Like TV upgrade step by step. Hell changing their payment system now they provide new technology. Like- pay wave and some store have a apple pay option.
Creativity- meaning is creativity generation a new and novel idea in organisation.
Innovation - meaning of innovation creatively about new idea that already exists.
Process Innovations- innovation process is making a better for the idea.
Product Innovations- in this case improve your product according to previous one.
Commercializing Innovations- Commercializing is process of introducing a new product method to the market.
In this case you have to know who is your customer what they need and what you must provide your customer. Which level pizza you provide to your customers? Create a new pizza according to the customer demand. Innovation The first step is the idea of a new generation of innovation and then takes the appropriate decision which is the follow-up project, which is not. The third step is to choose an idea and work of this project and provide the best of this project. Development and testing this product and then launch this product.
For example- if hell pizza wants to start a new pizza in their restaurant then they generate new idea first. After that they should take a decision which type of pizza they want. Third step is choose an idea and work this project and make better pizza then test a pizza and launch pizza in the market.
- Globalization- globalization is process by which organizations open to international level.
- Competitors- competitor meaning who is provide a same product and same service.
- Technology- It includes technological innovations of new products and technological processes and big changes in products and processes.
- Gov. policies- every company must be follow govt police.
- Leadership- leadership is a one group of people they have a same goal and achievement under organisation rule.
- Public demand- public demand meaning what they people need and.
Hell pizza must be following all factors every factor in this field most important. Hell pizza already globalization company they have an international store like England, Australia, Ireland, Canada, Korea and India. Pizza hut and dominos is mean competitor because they also provide a pizza service. Hell pizza time to time updates their technology system like they give pay wave and apple pay system in the company. He follows all government policies they provide full wages according legislation.
Breakthrough innovation-A breakthrough innovation is what most people think of when they think of innovation - something new, bold and way ahead of the next best thing. For example. - Hell pizza do new implement in the market. They provide different pizza according to the customer diamond.
Sustaining innovation-Sustaining innovation meaning significantly alter and improve a product or service in ways that the market did not expect. For example- Hell creates a new market value and they improve their existing pizza.
New Market innovations - new market innovations refers to applying a current product in a new way and sometimes even for a different segment of customers. For example- Hell pizza creates a new marketing innovation is the implementation of a new way of marketing that involves significant changes in product design or packaging.
Disruptive- develops new products and services to replace existing technologies and gain a competitive advantage. For example- hell pizza change technology like pay wave and apple pay.
Every change should have a planned way. Planned change may help the person people to adapt with the change environment, planned change is pre determined. It is decided in advance what is to be done in future. It is a deliberate process.
Hell pizza managing their staff according to the organisation rule. They give proper knowledge for the product. Manager should have do know who to manage idea, goal, project and communication. And he must be managing all the staff under new police and achieve their goal.
Leadership style is the manner and approach of providing direction, implementing plans, and motivating people.
- Transactional leadership- transactional leadership use in organisation. Transactional leadership using for archived short-term, problem solving and maintaining the status.
- Transformational leadership on the other hand emphasises attention to long-term visions, continuous focus on the need to change products, processes and services and the innovation process it.
- Hell pizza uses a both type of leadership in the organisation. Like the using transactional leadership for maintain growth and archived short time goal. The solve problem under this leadership. Anyone hack hell pizza website and solve this problem under transactional leadership. Transformational leadership use for long term vision. Like they want to open a new branch in New Zealand.
Change management is a structured approach to ensure that changes are applied carefully and smoothly, which has achieved changing benefits. The focus is on a wider change, especially on the effects of people, and how, individuals and teams, and the transition from the current situation to the new system. The change in question can range from changing a simple process, significant changes in policy or strategy was necessary if the organization is to achieve its potential. Like- HELL change police many time the way in which a Customer pays for Products, and any change will be notified to the Customer this is effect to the customer. Hell pizza delivery a free food if spend up to $20.(terms-and-conditions, 2016)
A-Awareness of the business reasons for change. Awareness is the goal/outcome of early communications related to an organizational change D- Desire to engage and participate in the change. Desire is the goal/outcome of sponsorship and resistance management
K- Knowledge about how to change. Knowledge is the goal/outcome of training and coaching A- Ability to realize or implement the change at the required performance level. Ability is the goal/outcome of additional coaching, practice and time R-Reinforcement to ensure change sticks. Reinforcement is the goal/outcome of adoption measurement, corrective action and recognition of successful change
Hell pizza giving both training in their work place. Some time company gives individual ADKAR training for their staff. Some time they provide group lewin' training for their old staff. Hell pizza gives ADKAR training for new recruitment and they use a Lewin's training for security reason or new police and health issues.
According to my research this assignment about the innovation and talking about the form and type. Innovation has three forms- process, product and service. This is four types- radical, incremental, modular, architectural. And they ask about how to implement product. Explain- In this case hell pizza under incremental innovation because this is not first pizza restaurants. And they create very interesting innovation hell deliver a food by cycle. This is safe for environment. Hell manager managing people under new innovation and give a training for staff.
According to my point of view they should launch a more pizzas with different taste. They should decrease their price according to the customer needs.
At the end I want to say that hell create a very interacting innovation in there branch they give Thai massage for the customer. After this innovation more than customer attracts this service. All staff member has experience, which is related with hell.
about. (2016, 12 04). Retrieved from hellpizza.com: https://hellpizza.com/nz/about
innovation. (2016, 12 04). Retrieved from www.innovationmanagement.se: http://www.innovationmanagement.se/imtool-articles/how-do-you-define-innovation-and-make-it-practical-and-saleable-to-senior-management/
terms-and-conditions. (2016, 12 04). Retrieved from hellpizza.com: https://hellpizza.com/nz/about/terms-and-conditions
terms-and-conditions. (2016, 12 04). Retrieved from hellpizza.com: https://hellpizza.com/nz/about/terms-and-conditions
Cite This Essay
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing stye below: