The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.Essay Writing Service
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Business Essays
- Apple Challenges and Pricing StrategyPublished: Tue, 06 Aug 2019Extract: While many smartphone manufacturers are trying to retain the price, Apple made a bet that iPhone X would be accepted even though the price was set to up to $ 1,000, which is a vast forward in smartphone technology.
- Relationship Between Technological Developments and the Business EnvironmentPublished: Mon, 05 Aug 2019Extract: This article aims at critically analysing the relationship between e-commerce and the business environment and vice-versa.
- Millennial Fast Food Trends: Effect on the Fast Food IndustryPublished: Fri, 17 May 2019Extract: This essay will present evidence on how the fast-food in America is changing by becoming healthier, exotic, customizable, ethical and ambient.
- Michael Kors PEST and SWOT AnalysisPublished: Tue, 14 May 2019Extract: Michael Kors has witnessed remarkable increase in the retail value sales by implementing their expansion strategy in this region.
- Tesla Australia’s Social MissionPublished: Thu, 09 May 2019Extract: Tesla’s mission reflects this vision, as it aims to mass-produce an EV at a price that is accessible to the average consumer.
- Huawei Supply Chain OperationsPublished: Thu, 25 Apr 2019Extract: Huawei is aware of the weaknesses in supply chain operations. In fact, it was hard to find a better supply chain operation for Huawei.
- Under Armour: SWOT and Financial AnalysisPublished: Fri, 19 Apr 2019Extract: Over the last 20 years the company had tremendous growth, especially in the North American market. UA’s products are known for their quality and innovation.
- Sports Direct SWOT and Organisational AnalysisPublished: Thu, 18 Apr 2019Extract: The report highlights the concepts of transferable skills and how they are important to be implemented for the fulfilment of organization’s missions.
- Marketing Analysis of Starbucks: SWOT, Porter’s Five and Value ChainPublished: Thu, 18 Apr 2019Extract: This analysis will cover the: segments of the general environment, Porter’s five forces, addressing the forces of competition, strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities, the company’s resources and capabilities and competencies, and the company’s value chain.
- Starbucks PESTLE and SWOT AnalysisPublished: Thu, 18 Apr 2019Extract: As the world’s largest coffeehouse company, Starbucks remain leaders in the industry of sustainable business and innovation.
- Tesla UK PESTLE, SWOT and Porter’s Five AnalysisPublished: Thu, 18 Apr 2019Extract: This essay will analyse the external marketing environment using the PESTLE analysis.
- PESTEL Analysis of ApplePublished: Thu, 18 Apr 2019Extract: Organisations like Apple need to constantly keep check and analyse the environment which they run their trade and which the market lays.
- Marketing Strategy Analysis of TeslaPublished: Mon, 15 Apr 2019Extract: Tesla is leading the inevitable shift toward a sustainable energy platform.
- Air China SWOT Analysis and Strategic AdvantagesPublished: Mon, 15 Apr 2019Extract: The Chinese market is very competitive as Air China faces competition with local Chinese carriers China Eastern Airlines and China Southern.
- Marks and Spencers Environment Analysis: Five Forces, PESTEL and SWOTPublished: Mon, 15 Apr 2019Extract: An in depth analysis of the environment in which M & S operates was conducted and based on the PESTEL analysis it was identified…
- Hershey Competition and Company AnalysisPublished: Mon, 15 Apr 2019Extract: Incorporating higher quality ingredients and products into their offerings is estimated to increase revenue and brand reputation for Hershey.
- How Might Brexit Impact the UK?Published: Mon, 01 Apr 2019Extract: The section below focuses the impact that Brexit will have on the United Kingdom.
- Tesla Analysis: PESTEL, SWOT and Porter’s FivePublished: Tue, 26 Mar 2019Extract: Tesla has been able to redefine the automotive industry, and has recently overtaken General Motors as the most valuable US car manufacturer.
- Social Media Marketing and Advertising for Small BusinessesPublished: Mon, 25 Mar 2019Extract: The primary issue of this paper is to analyze the social media as a tool for advertising small businesses.
- Tesla Value Net Analysis and Business RolePublished: Tue, 19 Mar 2019Extract: Tesla attempts to achieve its set values, this is signified through Tesla‘s continuing testing and innovation of its electric cars.
- Boeing 787 Fulfilment DelayPublished: Tue, 12 Mar 2019Extract: Boeing 787 fulfilment delay occurred due to 3 reasons: its supply chain, outsourcing and development progress.
- Brand Management at UberPublished: Mon, 04 Mar 2019Extract: Uber is a profit oriented business that, unfortunately, has made revenue generation its main goal rather than satisfaction of its customers.
- Should Uber be Banned in London?Published: Thu, 21 Feb 2019Extract: As the Company has tried its best to develop a relationship with the city of London, two Uber employees came into the public eye.
- SWOT Analysis of TeslaPublished: Fri, 15 Feb 2019Extract: Tesla, Inc., like any company, has strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities that are unique to their company specifically.
- Causes of Bankruptcy at Toys R UsPublished: Tue, 12 Feb 2019Extract: This paper will provide a comprehensive look at the underlying issues due to which Toys R Us was unable to thrive.