Any opinions, findings, conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of UK Essays.
List Of Software House Companies In Pakistan
List Of Software Houses Companies Firms in Pakistan in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, etc..
1. 2B TECHNOLOGIES SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
2. A HARDSOFT SOLUTION SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
3. ADAMSOFT INTERNATIONAL (PVT) LTD SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
4. ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS
5. ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
6. AHSAN SOLUTION SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
7. ALCATEL PAKISTAN LTD SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
8. ALGORITHM CONSULTING SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
9. ALLIED SOFTWARE CORP. (PVT) LTD. SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
10. AMERICOM TECHNOLOGIES (PVT) LTD. SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
11. AMOKA SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
12. AMZ ACCESS (PVT) LTD. SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
13. ANNJAY’S INTERNATIONAL SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
14. ANTI ERRORS SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
15. ARCO DATA SERVICES SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
16. ARSHLINK TECHNOLOGIES SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
17. ARWEN TECH (PVT) LTD. SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
18. ARWEN TECH (PVT) LTD. SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
19. ASIASOFT SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
20. ASKARI INFORMATION LIMITED SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
21. AVENTECH SOFTWARE (PVT) LTD. SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
22. AZA (PVT) LTD SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
23. BISON SERVICES SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
24. BITE IT CONSULTANT SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
25. BIZ SOFT SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
26. BIZ WAREZ SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
27. BLESSCOM SYSTEMS SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
28. BLESSCOM SYSTEMS SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
29. BOUNDLESS TECHNOLOGIES SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
30. BRYJ TECHNOLOGIES (PRIVATE) LIMITED SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
31. BURGE SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
32. CAD CAM CENTRE SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
33. CHENSOFT (PVT) LIMITED (CHENAB GROUP) SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
34. CLICKSOFT SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
35. COLLAGE SOLUTIONS SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
36. COMMUNICATION ENABLING TECHNOLOGIES
37. COMPSI SOFT SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
38. COMPSI SOFT SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
39. COMPUNET ONLINE (PVT) LTD. SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
40. COMPUTER DATA SYSTEMS (PVT) LTD. SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
41. COMPUTER INFORMATION SERVICES (PVT) LTD
42. COMPUTER MARKETING CO. (PVT) LTD.
43. CRANIUM INTERNATIONAL
44. CRESCENT INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (PRIVATE) LIMITED
45. CRESCENT SOLUTIONS
46. CRESCENT TECHNOLOGIES (PVT) LTD
47. CROXX LINC INTERNATIONAL
48. CSOFT (PVT) LTD
49. CYBERSOFT TECHNOLOGIES (PVT) LTD.
50. CYBERSOFT TECHNOLOGIES (PVT) LTD.
51. CYBERSOFT TECHNOLOGIES (PVT) LTD.
52. DANCOM PAKISTAN (PVT) LTD.
53. DATA STANDARDS (PRIVATE) LIMITED
54. DATA XS (PVT) LTD.
56. DATANEX (PRIVATE) LTD.
57. DATUM TECHNOLOGIES
58. DELTA LOG SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
59. DESCON INFODESK (PRIVATE) LIMITED
60. DIGICOM PAKISTAN (PVT) LTD.
61. DIGITAL SOLUTIONS SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
62. DIMERGE TECHNOLOGIES
63. ECA SOFT SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
64. ECRM SOFTWARE SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
65. E-DEV TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
66. EDUSOFT SYSTEM SOLUTIONS
67. E-DYNAMICS SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
68. EGS (PVT) LTD SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
69. ELIXIR TECHNOLOGIES PAKISTAN (PVT) LTD
70. ENABLING TECHNOLOGIES
71. ENGINEERING ASSOCIATES (PVT) LTD.
72. ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INTERNATIONAL (PVT) LTD.
73. ENGINEERING SYSTEMS
74. ERASOFT INC.
75. ESOLPK SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
76. EXPERT SYSTEMS (PVT) LTD.
77. FORE VISION BUSINESS SOLUTION (PVT) LTD.
78. FOREVISION BUSINESS SOLUTIONS (PVT) LTD.
79. FR FRUITION
80. GEM INTERNET SERVICES (PVT) LTD.
81. GENESIS SOLUTIONS (PVT) LTD.
82. GERRY’S INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (PVT) LTD.
83. GLOBAL INTERLORD TECHNOLOGIES INC.
84. GLOBAL TELESERVICES (PRIVATE) LIMITED
85. GODDAS INTERNATIONAL
86. HABIB RAFIQ TECHNOLOGIES (PVT) LTD.
87. HADI SOFT
88. HADI SOFT
89. HAMEED MAJEED ASSOCIATES (PVT) LTD
90. HIGHNOON INTERNATIONAL (PVT) LTD.
91. HYOSKA SYSTEMS INC.
92. ICM SOFTWARE HOUSE
93. INAM ALVI TECHNOLOGIES
94. INFINITE TECHNOLOGIES (PVT) LTD.
96. INFORMAGE SOFTWARES (PVT) LTD.
97. INFORMATION TRANSFORMATION SERVICES
98. INNOVATIVE (PVT) LTD.
99. INSTEC DIGITAL SYSTEMS
100. INTECH ASIA (PVT) LTD.
101. INTEGRATED SYSTEMS RESEARCH PRIVATE LIMITED
102. INTERACTIVE TECHNOLOGIES GATEWAY
103. IT WIZARD SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
104. ITIM ASSOCIATES (PVT) LTD.
105. ITIST LABS SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
106. JIN TECHNOLOGIES
107. KALSOFT (PVT) LTD.
108. KNK SOFT (PVT) LTD.
109. KOHINOOR INFO TECHNOLOGIES (PVT) LTD.
111. LA TECHNOLOGIES (PVT) LTD.
112. LASAF HOLDING PAKISTAN (PVT) LTD.
113. LEVINGTON TECHNOLOGY
114. LIMTON INNOVATIVE SYSTEMS
115. LUMENSOFT TECHNOLOGIES
116. M. YOUSAF ADIL SALEEM & COMPANY
117. M. YOUSAF ADIL SALEEM & COMPANY
118. MARGALLA DATA SERVICES
119. MASS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION
120. MASTER COMPUTER MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
121. MICRO-ASIAN TECHNOLOGIES
122. MILLENNIUM SYSTEMS
123. MILLENNIUM SYSTEMS & CONSULTANTS (PVT) LTD.
124. MULTILYNX SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
125. MULTISOFT (PVT) LTD
126. MYK ASSOCIATES (PVT) LTD.
127. NATIONAL ENGINEERING SERVICES PAKISTAN (PVT) LTD.
128. NATIONAL IT SERVICES (PVT) LTD.
129. NATIONAL RESOURCES CORPORATION
130. NAVEENA MICROSYSTEMS (PVT) LTD.
131. NEOSENSE SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
132. NET ACCESS COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS (PVT) LTD.
133. NETWORK TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS (PVT) LTD.
134. NEXT BRIDGE (PVT) LTD.
135. NEXT CENTURY SOFTWARE
136. NEXT SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
137. NEXUS TECHNOLOGIES
138. NOOR BUSINESS SYSTEMS
139. NORSK DATA PAKISTAN (PVT) LTD.
140. OMEGA TECHNOLOGIES
141. OMNITEL (PVT) LTD.
142. ORA-TECH SYSTEMS (PVT) LTD.
143. ORION SYSTEM SOLUTIONS
144. PAARIS SYSTEMS (PRIVATE) LIMITED
145. PAK ASIA SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
146. PAKASH EXPORTS (PVT) LTD.
147. PAKISTAN DATA MANAGEMENT SERVICES
148. PAKISTAN SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS (PVT) LTD.
149. PATHSTEAD TECHNOLOGIES
150. PI SIGMA GROUP SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
151. PIBAS PAKISTAN (PVT) LIMITED
152. POWER COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
153. PRECIENCE TECHNOLOGIES (PVT) LTD.
154. PRECIENCE TECHNOLOGIES (PVT) LTD.
155. PREMIER SOFTWARE (PVT) LTD.
156. PRESTON SOFTWARE SERVICES
157. PRIME NETWORKS (PVT) LTD.
158. Q. SYSTEMS COMPUTERS
160. QURTABA SOFTWARE HOUSE
161. S.A. SOFT
162. SATELLITE TELECOMMUNICATION INTERNATIONAL
163. SCI SOFT
164. SIGMA SYSTEMS SYNDICATE
166. SK SOFT SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
167. SOFTBIZ ONLINE
168. SOFTECH SYSTEMS (PVT) LTD.
169. SOFTEX SYSTEMS
170. SOFTPC SOFTWARE PRODUCTS CORPORATION
171. SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
172. SOFTWARE XPERTS
173. SOFTWISE TECHNOLOGY
175. STEP SOFT CORPORATION
176. SUNSOFT (PVT) LTD.
177. SWN SOFTWARE SYSTEM PAK (PVT) LTD.
178. SYSTEMS (PVT) LTD.
179. TCS CONNECT (PVT) LTD.
180. TECHACCESS PAKISTAN (PVT) LTD.
181. TECHACCESS PAKISTAN (PVT) LTD.
182. TECHACCESS PAKISTAN (PVT) LTD.
183. TECHLOGIX (PRIVATE) LIMITED
184. TELEMEDIA PAKISTAN (PVT) LTD.
185. TF INTERNATIONAL
186. THE TUNE
187. THE ULTIMATE ENGINEERING ENTERPRISES (PVT) LTD.
188. THINK SOFT SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
189. TRISOFT TECHNOLOGY (PVT) LIMITED
190. UFFAQ TECHNOLOGIES (PVT) LTD.
191. UFNASOFT SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
192. ULTIMUS PAKISTAN SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
193. UNISOFT (PVT) LTD. SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
194. UNIVERSAL SOLUTIONS GROUP SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
195. VERTEX BUSINESS SOLUTIONS (PVT) LTD.
196. VIRTUAL SOFT SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
197. VISUAL SOFT DEVELOPMENT (PVT) LTD.
198. WEBWORX TECHNOLOGIES SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
199. WEKAY SOFT SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
200. XEBTECH SYSTEM SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
201. XIBERCOM (PVT) LTD
202. YANSAW SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
203. ZAHID JAMIL ASSOCIATES (PVT) LTD. SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
204. ZENSOFT (PVT) LTD SOFTWARE HOUSE PAKISTAN
205. ZEPHYR SOLUTIONS
[email protected] is a platform for promoting, protecting and developing the software industry in Pakistan.
It provides a focal point of representation for outside agencies of various concerns. The main objective striven for is devising ways to tackle issues by confronting the concerned authorities to achieve desirable gains for the organization’s members.
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.View our services
Learning through various endeavors over the years; [email protected] has implemented formal policies as rules of the association. These have been further communicated to the Government for the formulation of progressive policies. The culmination of old targets and new aims directed at meeting them fuse to create a new era of providing solutions. One glance helps identify the various benefits and sound future opportunities one can attain by joining the [email protected] family.
Provide a platform for member software and service companies to share technical and management related experience
Promote, protect and develop the software and services industry in Pakistan
Provide a forum for formulation of standards for the software and services industry in Pakistan
Provide a focal point for outside agencies such as end-user organizations and foreign trade/donor agencies etc, to contact for queries related to accredited software and service companies and the general state of affairs of information and communication technology in Pakistan
Solicit support such as subsidized communication facilities and relaxation of government policies
Devise ways and means for tackling and solving the problems & difficulties confronting the members & allied industries/ trades
Collect, tabulate and circulate statistics & other information relating to or of interest to the business of its members &/or the industry in general
Publish, or cause to be published, or encourage and support publication, bulletins or any other information useful or beneficial to the member companies and the industry in general
Initiate, protect, promote and support legitimate interest of the members, including those necessary for and in the interest of Pakistan and to take steps to secure public support against measures affecting the software and services industry
Make representations to and communicate with federal, provincial governments, local or other authorities both government & private on any matter affecting the business of its members or of its trade
Secure, organize and coordinate action on all matters pertaining to or affecting the interests of its members
Endeavor to settle, adjust and resolve controversies between members and to arbitrate in matters of differences or disputes arising between members
Frame, vary, modify and/or amend, from time to time, the arbitration rules of the association
Undertake special investigative study, research and enquiries
Hold in trust, in safe custody or otherwise except for the purpose of trading any material or amount desired to be so held by the government or members of the association
Advise and assist the government in the formulation of useful and progressive policies and to cooperate with them in their successful implementation
Take effective measures to eradicate unethical practices in the field of trade, commerce and industry
Subscribe to and become a member of the federation of Pakistan chambers of commerce and industry and to cooperate with and/or to procure from and communicate with any incorporated organization of trade, commerce and industry such information as may be likely to further the aims and objects of the association
Frame and assist in the framing of rules of practice for facilitating and simplifying the business of its members
Maintain and manage any training facilities which may be set up by the association with or without the assistance of the government
Encourage friendly feelings, close cooperation and unanimity among the members of the association on all matters connected with their common goals and objectives
Only in connection with the activities & operations of the association, to purchase, take on lease or in exchange or otherwise acquire or deal in and to construct, maintain, develop or control lands, buildings, or any kind of movable or immovable property or any rights or privileges connected with such property or properties
Sell, improve, manage, develop, exchange, lease, mortgage, dispose of, turn to account or otherwise deal in all or any part of the property of the association
Invest and deal with the money of the association not immediately required in such manner as may, from time to time, be determined
Generally to do all that may be conducive or necessary to achieve and attain all or any of the aims and objects of the association directly and indirectly
IT Industry in Pakistan: Challenges
Information Technology has strong roots in Pakistan but it is not of that scale what it should be and the main reason behind it is lack of R&D, lack of education facilities and most important is lack of heavy investments.
All under developing nation including Pakistan do not put any part for research and development of IT in their annual budgets. To achieve the goal we need our professionals to have research facilities like China did in the start, and is now far ahead from many nations.
Secondly, in Pakistan the higher education facility in IT department is only available in three metropolitan cities, which are Karachi, Lahore and Pindi-Islamabad. The education facility should be provided to other cities and town to have the cream that can increase the strength of this technology in Pakistan. This make only selected cities to get entertained from the light while others remain clueless.
The most important factor is that local market does have professional strength but it lacks investments from corporations and big giants. In India many software houses have grown from private funds to public limited companies and consequently it has grown to become IT hub for Southeast Asian nations.
Pakistan IT industry Looks to India for Partnership
Pakistan’s information technology (IT) sector is taking a different route from the bigger Indian counterpart but is still looking for help in making a leap forward.
“The IT industry is small and very different. It has small and medium companies with say 30 employees, generating $30 million, unlike Indian companies with 70,000 employees and billions of dollars of turnover,” president of Pakistan Software Houses Association for IT & ITES Jehan Ara told reporters here.
She said the Pakistani IT industry was not trying to “mimic” the Indian industry, as it was far bigger.
“Mostly, we are into knowledge processing. Our BPOs are only doing KPOs,” she said.
Jehan Ara has been coming to India for the last seven years and trying to work out projects with Indian companies.
“We have tried to work, sometimes it has worked out. There is already some work happening through some other third entity,” she said.
According to the head of IBM Pakistan, Humayun Bashir, Indian IT companies could look at Pakistan as another place to ramp up their global growth.
“In line with India’s plan vision 2020, which aims to increase the software growth from $50 billion to $200 billion, they (Indian IT companies) have been setting up centres in Egypt, Bangladesh. Maybe, they should look at Pakistan. We are certainly eager to work with them,” he said.
Cite This Work
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing style below:
Related ServicesView all
DMCA / Removal Request
If you are the original writer of this essay and no longer wish to have the essay published on the UK Essays website then please: