The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.Essay Writing Service
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Security Essays
- Global Terrorism: Rethinking International Health Laws and RegulationsPublished: Mon, 05 Aug 2019Extract: Global Terrorism at present appears to be inclined towards networks of international terrorists who are loosely organized and self-financed.
- Drone Technology: Uses and EthicsPublished: Mon, 20 May 2019Extract: Some argue in favor of drones use, while others despise any ideas put forth regarding them.
- The Concept of ‘New Terrorism’Published: Fri, 10 May 2019Extract: ‘New terrorism’ is characterised as transnational, with actors operating within loose networks across borders.
- Whistleblowing: Types and JustificationsPublished: Thu, 11 Apr 2019Extract: The act of whistleblowing is not something to be done without any suitable or acceptable justification.
- Social and Legal Issues Concerning WikiLeaksPublished: Thu, 11 Apr 2019Extract: Whether WikiLeaks is legal or not has ever remained a hot questions and a controversial debate.
- Securitization Theory for RefugeesPublished: Wed, 10 Apr 2019Extract: This paper will agree with the quote “increasingly refugees and Internally Displaced Persons are regarded as harbingers of insecurity, rather than victims of it”.
- The Challenge of Security Governance in EuropePublished: Tue, 02 Apr 2019Extract: Both NATO and the EU have made attempts to deal with both the existing as well as the emerging security threats in Europe.
- Causes of the British Public’s Hostility to MigrantsPublished: Fri, 29 Mar 2019Extract: This essay will discuss the extent to which ‘Brexit’ and the ‘migration crisis’ are just the most recent examples of migrants being presented as a threat.
- Role of Security in the United KingdomPublished: Fri, 29 Mar 2019Extract: The UK has broadened its own, flexible, definition of security to include both national and international security.
- Challenges to Combating Domestic Terrorism in the USPublished: Mon, 25 Mar 2019Extract: This report will focus on the problems faced today by United States Homeland Security and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in combating domestic terrorism.
- Female Motivations for Terrorism and Gendered Counter TerrorismPublished: Fri, 22 Mar 2019Extract: Counter-terrorism practices have also been widely recognized for profiling whereby gender stereotypes are used as a proxy for profiling on grounds of race, nationality, ethnicity, or religion.
- Challenges to Fighting Transnational Terror NetworksPublished: Tue, 19 Mar 2019Extract: Governments have been phased with challenging situations when implementing effective counterinsurgency measures against rebel groups that override national boundaries.
- Prediction Models for Terrorist AttacksPublished: Tue, 19 Mar 2019Extract: This essay explores how neoclassical and behavioural economics support the use of this tool as a better predictor than traditional methods.
- Future Challenges to Homeland SecurityPublished: Mon, 18 Mar 2019Extract: The Department of Homeland Security has many opportunities and challenges presented in the future.
- Impact of Social Media on Surveillance CulturePublished: Mon, 04 Mar 2019Extract: Social media provides a space for surveillance culture to overlook a whole generation and calls for more debate in issues such as protection and privacy.
- Is Mass Surveillance Unethical?Published: Mon, 04 Mar 2019Extract: Whose responsibility is it to spy on the masses? And under which circumstances is it right to listen is?
- History of Border Patrol in the USPublished: Tue, 19 Feb 2019Extract: The following paper focuses on a brief history of Customs and Border Patrol and their role in diverting illegal immigration.
- Jurisdictions and Functions of the FBIPublished: Mon, 18 Feb 2019Extract: The FBI protects and defends the United States against threats from any terrorist and foreign intelligence, uphold and enforce criminal laws, and provide leadership and criminal justice services.
- How Deradicalization Impacts Terrorist GroupsPublished: Fri, 15 Feb 2019Extract: The majority of individual deradicalization programs reside in prisons and include a holistic multi-agency approach.
- Russia’s Approach to Cyber WarfarePublished: Tue, 12 Feb 2019Extract: In recent years, Russia has found a reliance on using cyberwar and crimes as a tactic to achieve their strategic goals both in their near-abroad and against Western countries.
- History and Origins of ISISPublished: Mon, 11 Feb 2019Extract: This paper will explain the origins of al-Qaeda and the history that leads up to ISIS
- Recruitment Methods of ISISPublished: Mon, 11 Feb 2019Extract: This essay is gives a brief history of the organization, who ISIS is recruiting, why the recruits are joining, and the methods in which ISIS uses to recruit its members.
- Are Whistleblowers Heroes or Traitors?Published: Thu, 07 Feb 2019Extract: When is it just to break the law? Edward Snowden, Julian Assange and Chelsea Manning have faced this question head on.
- Cryptography and Network Security ApplicationsPublished: Tue, 05 Feb 2019Extract: Cryptography plays a key role in securing any company’s online data. Encryption is the most widely used method to implement cryptography on the companies’ data.
- Operation Buckshot YankeePublished: Fri, 13 Jul 2018Extract: Operation Buckshot Yankee is based on a cyber security incident which took place in the Middle East in 2008. This cyber attack event was a turning…