The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.Essay Writing Service
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Security Essays
- Impact of Surveillance on the IndividualPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: While there is an implicit assumption in the literature that surveillance has ‘impacts on the individual … surveillance studies have not yet developed a take on the surveilled subject’ (Ball, 2009: 654). Discuss. Even though we may not know it, we come face to face with surveillance in our day to day lives. When […]
- National and International History and Evolution of the Private Security IndustryPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: The National and International History and Evolution of the Private Security Industry Introduction: The term and the concept of private security is oftentimes considered to be a modern phenomenon but going through the civilizations history shows that it has been always existed some form of the private security since the beginning of the civilization (Bruce […]
- The Brazilian Federal Data Processing ServicePublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: Case Study 1: The Brazilian Federal Data Processing Service The proposed business ethical problem that the Brazilian Federal Data Processing Service is presently experiencing. This all comes from a leak from Edward Snowden who released files showing that the United States was collecting intelligence on Brazil’s business one such as Petrobras. This company generates a […]
- Intelligence Cycle in Counter TerrorismPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: Introduction Now more challenges are confronting the Intelligence Community (IC) than ever before. In some cases, the IC struggles to use their most key component to recognize and analyze threats, such as the one in the simulation, especially when it comes to indications and warnings (I&W). One of the challenges faced during the simulation that […]
- Strategies for Addressing CybercrimesPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: Summary The paper presents a detailed synopsis of how we can effectively start to address cyber war and cyber terror. Furthermore, it discusses how detailed knowledge can be obtained regarding the types of crimes committed via any social or public platforms. This paper has also been able to poke comments on: the translation of cyber […]
- Irish Legislation and how it relates to the Role of Door PersonnelPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: Irish Legislation and how it relates to the Role of Door Personnel Introduction: Day after another Door Security personal taking a big role impacting our daily life so ensuring that the service is up to the International Standard the Irish security authority keep improving and updating the Irish standard complying with the European Union Standard […]
- Threats to Aviation Security in AustraliaPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: This paper will aim to identify the current threats that exist to aviation security in Australia today and identify the risk mitigation strategies in place to alleviate the identified threats. Specifically explain; Lone wolf attacks, insider threats, drone threats, laser illumination threats and detail risk mitigation strategies. The tenant of security is multidimensional in nature […]
- Position Paper on Strategy Options in VietnamPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: Position Paper on Strategy Options in Vietnam 1. The latest attacks on our troops and the rapid deterioration in the security situation in Vietnam made the White House (WH) administration to explore possibilities of more robust military action against North Vietnam. In order to present the Air Force recommendation, our team conducted a decision-process with […]
- Improving Risk Management in Departmnet of Defense Government ContractingPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: IMPROVING RISK MANAGEMENT IN DEPARTMNET OF DEFENSE GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING: ESTABLISHING A CYBER SECURITY GRANT PROGRAM I. Introduction II. Background: The Current Cybersecurity Regime A. A Framework for Risk Management: The DFARS and the NIST SP 800-171 B. Cybersecurity as an Evaluation Criteria: Syneren and IP Keys Tech III. Improving Small Business Cybersecurity A. Potential Solutions […]
- Boeing Security MechanismsPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: 1. Some virtual teams at Boeing have discussions focused on military aircraft. Do some Internet research on UC security mechanisms and identify and briefly describe several that Boeing should have in place to ensure the privacy and integrity of such discussions? As associations began depending more on brought together interchanges, the administration of voice, […]
- Cyber Attacks in Mordern WarfarePublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: Which side are you on… for or against cyber wars? With the beginning of modern technology in the turn of the century, society must closely monitor information that is inserted in cyberspace. A new, intangible frontier opened with the production of the first computer and only expands in a world of circuit boards and […]
- Intelligence and National Security: Article ReviewPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: Introduction: For the week five assignment a review of the following two articles was performed. Article 1, comes from the journal Intelligence and National Security. This article by Britta Stime in entitled “Counterinsurgency Agent Networks and Noncombatant-Targeted Violence.” The second article to be reviewed for this assignment comes from the journal International Security. Or Rabinowitz […]
- National, International History and Evolution of SecurityPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: The National, International History and Evolution of Security Introduction The purpose of this document is to complete the Security and Guarding assignment on “The National and International History and Evolution of Security. Its title is “Regulations and Legal Codes ASG1” The document is structured as follows: A brief International history and the evolution of security.The national Private […]
- Identifying & Mitigating Wi-Fi EavesdroppingPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: Security Report: Identifying & Mitigating Wi-Fi Eavesdropping Introduction As much as we enjoy our interminable connectivity over Wireless networks, it is almost inevitable that ‘Wi Fi Eavesdropping’ is a potential threat to any wireless network. The advantages that a Wi Fi network offers over a wired one in an office setup, like enhanced mobility, […]
- Should Police be Allowed to Use Crime Predictive Technology?Published: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: Weapons of Math Destruction To what extent, does Cathy O’Neil in Chapter 5 of Weapons of Math Destruction argue that police should be allowed to use crime predictive technologies for the purpose of keeping communities safe? Do you agree or disagree with this? Do you believe it is an example of systems of power as […]
- The National and International History of the Private Security IndustryPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: The National and International History of the Private Security Industry Introduction In this assignment I will be discussing the international history and evolution of security, the role of private security in Ireland and describing in detail the background to legislation and regulation in the security sector and lastly will be outlining the rights and […]
- Global Terrorism: Rethinking International Health Laws and RegulationsPublished: Mon, 05 Aug 2019Extract: Global Terrorism at present appears to be inclined towards networks of international terrorists who are loosely organized and self-financed.
- Drone Technology: Uses and EthicsPublished: Mon, 20 May 2019Extract: Some argue in favor of drones use, while others despise any ideas put forth regarding them.
- The Concept of ‘New Terrorism’Published: Fri, 10 May 2019Extract: ‘New terrorism’ is characterised as transnational, with actors operating within loose networks across borders.
- Whistleblowing: Types and JustificationsPublished: Thu, 11 Apr 2019Extract: The act of whistleblowing is not something to be done without any suitable or acceptable justification.
- Social and Legal Issues Concerning WikiLeaksPublished: Thu, 11 Apr 2019Extract: Whether WikiLeaks is legal or not has ever remained a hot questions and a controversial debate.
- Securitization Theory for RefugeesPublished: Wed, 10 Apr 2019Extract: This paper will agree with the quote “increasingly refugees and Internally Displaced Persons are regarded as harbingers of insecurity, rather than victims of it”.
- The Challenge of Security Governance in EuropePublished: Tue, 02 Apr 2019Extract: Both NATO and the EU have made attempts to deal with both the existing as well as the emerging security threats in Europe.
- Causes of the British Public’s Hostility to MigrantsPublished: Fri, 29 Mar 2019Extract: This essay will discuss the extent to which ‘Brexit’ and the ‘migration crisis’ are just the most recent examples of migrants being presented as a threat.
- Role of Security in the United KingdomPublished: Fri, 29 Mar 2019Extract: The UK has broadened its own, flexible, definition of security to include both national and international security.