The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.Essay Writing Service
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Retail Essays
- Retail Trade in CanadaPublished: Sat, 08 Feb 2020Extract: Retail Trade in Canada Retail industry is an important sector that delivers goods to customers. Retail sector plays a huge role in Canadian economy, and has generated approximately $589 billions from retail stores in 2017 (Statistics Canada, 2018a, p. 14). We can see that retail sales have a stable growth dynamic (Table 1). There are […]
- Data Analytics in Retail StoresPublished: Sat, 08 Feb 2020Extract: Abstract The abundance of data in the form of customer transactions, customer search history, customer interactions and the computing power of modern computing systems provide a lot of new opportunities for data analytics in retail. The process of tracking customer data, forecasting of sales, building a pricing model for products and personalization of the website […]
- Retail in Ireland Supermarket Task: SuperValuPublished: Sat, 08 Feb 2020Extract: Table of Contents Contents Background to SuperValu: Competitive advantage of SuperValu: Use of Advertising/Marketing: Measurable Financial Data: Growth Potential: Future of Retailing: References: For our Learning to Learn module, we were assigned the task of researching a supermarket in Ireland. Our group was given ‘SuperValu’ to research, and in this essay, we will discuss our […]
- Customer Service and Store Management Techniques in Retail to Improve Shopping ExperiencesPublished: Sat, 08 Feb 2020Extract: “Investigate and access how Retailers use customer service and store management techniques to improve the consumers shopping experience”. In this essay, I will describe a variety of customer service management techniques and analyse the impact of these strategies. Secondly, I will critically assess the other complexities of store management to create a shopping experience that […]
- Evaluating the Impact of Loyalty Programmes on Customer RetentionPublished: Sat, 08 Feb 2020Extract: Abstract The current research is based on the analysing the UK retail sector customer retention process. The customer loyalty program is the most important variable for the investigation of this research. The review of literature shows that customer retention is more cost effective for the business than generating new customers. On the other hand the […]
- Strategic Analysis of the Retail Industry in AustraliaPublished: Sat, 08 Feb 2020Extract: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY This report is a strategic analysis of the retail industry in Australia, with a specific focus on the supermarket sector and an applied case study to supermarket chain ‘Coles’. The objective of the report is to study past changes, forecast future changes and analyse influences to the industry, with a discussion on how […]
- How Can the Warehouse Maximize Its Efficiency of Its Supply Chain Operations?Published: Sat, 08 Feb 2020Extract: Contemporary Issues in Supply Chain and Logistics Management How can The Warehouse maximize its efficiency of its supply chain operations in New Zealand? The Warehouse is one of leading retail group operating in New Zealand with 251 stores in the country. The Warehouse group was established by Stephen Tindall in 1982.Comprising the market-leading retailers in […]
- Psychology of Buying Epxensive ProductsPublished: Sat, 08 Feb 2020Extract: Society buys expensive items for multiple reasons. They want to feel wanted, accepted, have confidence and want to fit in. People are judged not based on their performance but, what brands they buy and wear. Society believes that expensive items have better quality and material. When having expensive items, it shows a symbol of wealth. […]
- Diamonds: Controversy and What Makes Them So ExpensivePublished: Sat, 08 Feb 2020Extract: Diamonds are some of the world’s most precious objects, and nowadays, they are extremely valuable and esteemed. The first diamond ever discovered was twenty-one carats and in Africa. This would be about 100,000 dollars today. Diamonds are everywhere from engagement rings to furniture. Because of their rarity, they have extremely raised in price. People want […]
- Use of Technologies in SupermarketsPublished: Sat, 08 Feb 2020Extract: Introduction Supermarkets are found all over the world. They are of different kinds and are located at different locations. Supermarket can therefore be referred as different large shops that offer services that are self-service and sells household goods and also foods (Swartz, 2015). Shopping in the supermarkets is carried out by individuals and the way […]
- The Modern Customer and Sales StrategiesPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: The Modern Customer and Sales Strategies Table of Contents Intro Drivers to examine The Customer The Sales Team Conclusion REFERENCES Intro Over the course of history as technology has allowed information to become more accessible, the role of a sales person has evolved and changed. Before the age of “information at the customer’s fingertips” […]
- Causes of BHS’ Retail FailurePublished: Tue, 09 Apr 2019Extract: The main causes of BHS’s failure were poor e-commerce, store design, brand image and management, and increased competition.
- Availability of Tesco’s Fresh Vegetables Supply ChainPublished: Tue, 09 Jan 2018Extract: Supply chain which now is recognized as a typical complicated network is formed by a vast number of suppliers and subcontractors.
- Importance of Customer Service in HospitalityPublished: Tue, 19 Sep 2017Extract: This dissertation investigates the phenomenon of customer service, its importance in the success of hospitality organisations, and its role during…
- Impact of Celebrity Endorsement on Purchasing HabitsPublished: Mon, 18 Sep 2017Extract: To what extent does branding and celebrity endorsement affect consumer purchasing habits? The three brands you shall be focusing on are Benetton, Dove….
- Tesco Retail Business AnalysisPublished: Tue, 30 May 2017Extract: This essay gives an analysis of the Tesco retail business including the history of the organisation and their marketing strategy.
- Tesco SWOT Analysis – 2015 – 2017Published: Mon, 22 May 2017Extract: This essay provides a SWOT analysis of Tesco, one of the big 3 retail supermarkets in the UK. Free Essay, No Registration Required!
- The effect of Levi’s online communityPublished: Tue, 16 May 2017Extract: The research which focuses on an online Levi’s community will use qualitative work to examine how Levi’s brand personalities influence young Chinese…
- Competitive strategies: UK supermarketsPublished: Tue, 16 May 2017Extract: UK retail supermarkets employ some competitive approaches in their business, this study emphases mostly on these marketing techniques…
- Global food retail industryPublished: Mon, 08 May 2017Extract: Global food retail industry has become tightly competitive in last few years. In dynamic operating environment, companies need to understand the competitive…
- Luxury Goods: Definition and literaturePublished: Tue, 02 May 2017Extract: The word ‘luxury’ can be defined as state of life in which has uses things that please the senses or pleasing to have but not essential.
- Tesco Changing Business EnvironmentPublished: Thu, 18 Jun 2015Extract: Briefly describe and evaluate the changing business environment at Tesco over the last five years using appropriate theories, models and relevant examples.
- Tesco Strategy AnalysisPublished: Thu, 18 Jun 2015Extract: Tesco strategy snalysis including PESTE – Tesco is the largest food retailer in UK, operating around 2,318 stores worldwide. No Registration Required!
- Tesco Business AnalysisPublished: Thu, 18 Jun 2015Extract: The market in which Tesco operates is a highly competitive field, where Tesco holds a disproportionate amount of power. Tesco has three major competitors – Sainsbury, Asda and Morrison.
- The impact of reverse logistics in retail industryPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: In today’s business world, Companies are looking for ways to improve there businesses by reducing costs, and improving labour efficiency.