The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.Essay Writing Service
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Retail Essays
- The Modern Customer and Sales StrategiesPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: The Modern Customer and Sales Strategies Table of Contents Intro Drivers to examine The Customer The Sales Team Conclusion REFERENCES Intro Over the course of history as technology has allowed information to become more accessible, the role of a sales person has evolved and changed. Before the age of “information at the customer’s fingertips” […]
- Causes of BHS’ Retail FailurePublished: Tue, 09 Apr 2019Extract: The main causes of BHS’s failure were poor e-commerce, store design, brand image and management, and increased competition.
- Availability of Tesco’s Fresh Vegetables Supply ChainPublished: Tue, 09 Jan 2018Extract: Supply chain which now is recognized as a typical complicated network is formed by a vast number of suppliers and subcontractors.
- Importance of Customer Service in HospitalityPublished: Tue, 19 Sep 2017Extract: This dissertation investigates the phenomenon of customer service, its importance in the success of hospitality organisations, and its role during…
- Impact of Celebrity Endorsement on Purchasing HabitsPublished: Mon, 18 Sep 2017Extract: To what extent does branding and celebrity endorsement affect consumer purchasing habits? The three brands you shall be focusing on are Benetton, Dove….
- Tesco Retail Business AnalysisPublished: Tue, 30 May 2017Extract: This essay gives an analysis of the Tesco retail business including the history of the organisation and their marketing strategy.
- Tesco SWOT Analysis – 2015 – 2017Published: Mon, 22 May 2017Extract: This essay provides a SWOT analysis of Tesco, one of the big 3 retail supermarkets in the UK. Free Essay, No Registration Required!
- The effect of Levi’s online communityPublished: Tue, 16 May 2017Extract: The research which focuses on an online Levi’s community will use qualitative work to examine how Levi’s brand personalities influence young Chinese…
- Competitive strategies: UK supermarketsPublished: Tue, 16 May 2017Extract: UK retail supermarkets employ some competitive approaches in their business, this study emphases mostly on these marketing techniques…
- Global food retail industryPublished: Mon, 08 May 2017Extract: Global food retail industry has become tightly competitive in last few years. In dynamic operating environment, companies need to understand the competitive…
- Luxury Goods: Definition and literaturePublished: Tue, 02 May 2017Extract: The word ‘luxury’ can be defined as state of life in which has uses things that please the senses or pleasing to have but not essential.
- Tesco Changing Business EnvironmentPublished: Thu, 18 Jun 2015Extract: Briefly describe and evaluate the changing business environment at Tesco over the last five years using appropriate theories, models and relevant examples.
- Tesco Strategy AnalysisPublished: Thu, 18 Jun 2015Extract: Tesco strategy snalysis including PESTE – Tesco is the largest food retailer in UK, operating around 2,318 stores worldwide. No Registration Required!
- Tesco Business AnalysisPublished: Thu, 18 Jun 2015Extract: The market in which Tesco operates is a highly competitive field, where Tesco holds a disproportionate amount of power. Tesco has three major competitors – Sainsbury, Asda and Morrison.
- Online Patient Appointment Reservation SystemPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: Health informatics or medical informatics is the intersection of information science, computer science, and health care. It deals with the resources, devices, and methods required for optimizing the acquisition, storage, retrieval, and use of information
- Morrisons & ASDAPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: Morrisons & ASDA are the 2 giant leading supermarkets in London.
- Job salesPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: As economy experiences an upsurge, there is an increased diversity in sales jobs.
- The impact of reverse logistics in retail industryPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: In today’s business world, Companies are looking for ways to improve there businesses by reducing costs, and improving labour efficiency.
- HRM Human Resource Management in TESCO OrganizationPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: This section will discuss overall Human Resource strategy and goals of Tesco. Tesco is the world’s third largest grocery retailer. It own approximately 470,000 employees around world.
- Tesco is one of the leading supermarketsPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: Tesco is one of the UK’s leading supermarkets, supplying customers nationwide with groceries and a vast array of different services. Free Essay!
- CarlsbergPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: Carlsberg A/S (Carlsberg) is one of the leadingbrewing companies in the world.
- T.K.Maxx Strategic AnalysisPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: T.K Maxx is one of the famous European off- price retailer with more stores, more variety of products and quality brands.
- The second largest clothing retailerPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: Primark is a retail group which is the second largest clothing retailer in uk and targets young, fashion-conscious under 35’s