The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Psychology Essays
- Psychological Theories for Nationalism and National IdentityPublished: Tue, 19 Mar 2019Extract: This essay will look to compare and contrast alternative psychological accounts of nationalism and national identity using various theoretical and applied examples.
- Group Influence on Individual CorruptionPublished: Mon, 18 Mar 2019Extract: This essay is aimed to answer a question regarding influence of groups on individuals and whether such groups corrupt individuals or not.
- Relationship between Binge Eating and StressPublished: Mon, 04 Mar 2019Extract: This review aims to explain the differences between biological and psychological associations and the correlation stress has in both aspects of BE.
- Gender Differences in Body ImagePublished: Mon, 04 Mar 2019Extract: This study aimed to closely examine body image, gender differences, and confidence to perform physical activity.
- Student Descriptions of StressPublished: Tue, 26 Feb 2019Extract: The analysis of the data has revealed that the participants all describe their experiences of university stress in a similar manner
- Impact of Social Media on Young People’s Body ImagePublished: Fri, 22 Feb 2019Extract: The effect media and social media has on young people has become more prominent in recent years. Many young people have low self-esteem caused by comparing themselves to each other online.
- Link between Sexual Abuse and Feelings of Shame in VictimsPublished: Thu, 21 Feb 2019Extract: Survivors may feel that their experience is a private narrative that should not be shared with others.
- Differences of Liberal and Conservative Views on Social and Economic IssuesPublished: Thu, 21 Feb 2019Extract: This study explores the relationship between an individual’s political ideology and their intolerance towards an out-group.
- Effect of Alcoholic Parent on ChildPublished: Fri, 15 Feb 2019Extract: Children of alcoholics have trouble with social situations and often have to do more help to keep the family together than normal families.
- Is Depression Genetic? An ExperimentPublished: Thu, 07 Feb 2019Extract: A British team of scientists has recently located a gene that seems to be predominant in multiple family members suffering with depression.
- Bowlby’s Theory of Attachment EssayPublished: Mon, 20 Aug 2018Extract: In this paper, Bowlby’s theory of attachment and child care will be outlined along with additions from other theorists such as Rutter and Ainsworth
- Link Between Obesity and Lack of SleepPublished: Fri, 17 Aug 2018Extract: This study aims to investigate whether there is a bidirectional relationship between poor sleep quality, high body mass index (BMI) and disordered eating.
- Semantic Priming: Effects of Related and Unrelated WordsPublished: Fri, 17 Aug 2018Extract: The aim of this experiment was to measure the response times on the string of letters that were shown to the participants on a computer screen.
- Relationship Between Self-confidence and Sports PerformancePublished: Fri, 17 Aug 2018Extract: The purpose of this study was to examine the relationship between self-confidence and competitive sport anxiety on Johor professional football players.
- Role of Humor in Reducing Job Stress and DepressionPublished: Fri, 17 Aug 2018Extract: The main objective of this study was to explore the role of humor in reducing job stress and depression among nurses. The study took place at…
- Schizophrenia: Risk Factors, Cognition and StructurePublished: Fri, 17 Aug 2018Extract: This essay has four main aims. Firstly, while a definitive cause of schizophrenia still eludes us, an abundance of research has identified a wide…
- Impact of Bullying on Child PersonalityPublished: Fri, 17 Aug 2018Extract: This paper discovers the bullying behavior as a common feature and, a nightmare in schools and colleges throughout the world. It is a troublesome…
- Biological Psychology ApplicationsPublished: Fri, 17 Aug 2018Extract: When it comes to the practical applications of biological psychology, biological psychology combines research from genetics and physiology in order…
- Focusing Oriented Counsellor: Career Development ReflectionPublished: Fri, 17 Aug 2018Extract: The following essay is a reflective piece on my growth as a Focusing oriented counsellor over the course of the semester. It will document my…
- Theories of Reward and MotivationPublished: Fri, 17 Aug 2018Extract: It is not uncommon to observe individuals being motivated by rewards. This might be the source of the theory. However, such observations are…
- Dichotic Listening ExperimentPublished: Fri, 17 Aug 2018Extract: In this experiment we collected data in order to identify the differences in speech recognition between the left and the right ear.
- Conflict and Communication Skills ReflectionPublished: Fri, 17 Aug 2018Extract: Following is an interpersonal conflict happened recently on me in a shop. I will analysis what are the possible causes of the conflict and a…
- Observational and Motor Learning DevelopmentPublished: Fri, 17 Aug 2018Extract: The rationale of this paper is to examine learning of motor-skill in a three to four year old child, its connection with observational learning…
- Vicarious Traumatization Concept AnalysisPublished: Fri, 17 Aug 2018Extract: Proximity to traumatic events seems to increase the cause of developing vicarious traumatization. Even though, results of research with criminal…
- Computerized Cognitive and Psychomotor BatteryPublished: Fri, 17 Aug 2018Extract: The primary goal of this study was to develop and validate the computerized cognitive and psychomotor battery for the sharp shooters.