The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Politics Essays
- Impact of Political Economy of InflationPublished: Thu, 07 Mar 2019Extract: When inflation highly impacts socioeconomic groups the ‘politicisation’ of inflation comes to an end.
- Consequences and Benefits of LiberalismPublished: Tue, 05 Mar 2019Extract: What exactly is liberalism and what are the best ways to achieve maximum utility in the economy as well as the society via liberalism?
- Internet Memes and Political ParticipationPublished: Wed, 27 Feb 2019Extract: The internet meme has raised the pace of social political awareness and community building in cyberspace.
- Separatism and Conflict in CataloniaPublished: Tue, 26 Feb 2019Extract: The main aim of the research carried out through surveys was to answer the following question: “Will Catalonia resort to violence to achieve independence?”
- Causes of Political Disaffection and DisengagementPublished: Wed, 20 Feb 2019Extract: Is the British political class to blame for political disaffection and disengagement?
- Female Representation in Parliament: Research into the Conservative PartyPublished: Wed, 20 Feb 2019Extract: Through a recent gendered analysis of the Conservative Party, it has come to fruition that women are still being underrepresented in politics and women’s issues are not being heard.
- Concept of Nationalism in Contemporary Political GeographyPublished: Wed, 20 Feb 2019Extract: One of the main reasons that nationalism has become present in contemporary political geography is due to geographical reasons.
- Causes of the Decline in Voter TurnoutPublished: Wed, 20 Feb 2019Extract: There are many factors that can explain the decline in voter turnout in most democracies over the last few decades.
- History of Border Patrol in the USPublished: Tue, 19 Feb 2019Extract: The following paper focuses on a brief history of Customs and Border Patrol and their role in diverting illegal immigration.
- Impact of Brexit and US on NATOPublished: Mon, 18 Feb 2019Extract: The strongest support for the alliance comes from the Netherland and Poland while Greece appears to be the most critical NATO member.
- Has Globalization Created a New Type of Warfare?Published: Mon, 18 Feb 2019Extract: The nature of warfare has been changed across the time period due to the process of globalization as the factor driving the changes in the political nature
- Should Congress have Term Limits?Published: Fri, 15 Feb 2019Extract: Term limits should be implemented to prevent career politicians because the founding founders never intended politics to become a career.
- Influence of Social Media on Political ViewsPublished: Fri, 15 Feb 2019Extract: This review will attempt to summarize how the spread of beliefs and opinions by others on social media very much influence the those who use social media.
- Influence of Twitter and Social Media in UK ElectionsPublished: Fri, 15 Feb 2019Extract: This study talks about the extent to which Twitter and other social media networking sites played a decisive role in the recently held two elections in United Kingdom.
- Trump’s Campaign Rhetoric of Racism and Anti-ImmigrationPublished: Fri, 15 Feb 2019Extract: This is a strategy that Trump used very well and often in his campaign which is probably why he won the election.
- Why Switzerland and the United Kingdom Are Not Part of the European UnionPublished: Tue, 12 Feb 2019Extract: Since World War II, Switzerland and Great Britain have gone through many political changes by reinforcing the foreign policy in their constitutions to protect the borders.
- Brexit: Causes and Reactions to the Vote to Leave the EUPublished: Tue, 12 Feb 2019Extract: This paper discusses the recent decision and vote in the United Kingdom (UK) to break from the European Union (EU) after being a member for over 40 years.
- Effect of Brexit on the ‘Special Relationship’ Between the UK and USPublished: Tue, 05 Feb 2019Extract: The United Kingdom (UK) has no closer ally than the United States (US), and the British foreign policy underlines our close coordination with the United States.
- Should Turkey be allowed to join the European Union?Published: Tue, 05 Feb 2019Extract: Despite the issues related to accession of Turkey into the EU, this paper argues that EU-membership will work as a catalyst for Turkish institutional reforms.
- Brexit: Causes and ConsequencesPublished: Mon, 04 Feb 2019Extract: This paper will explore the events leading up to the vote, the reasons for and against Britain leaving the EU and the immediate and long-term fallout.
- Impacts of the 2003 Iraq WarPublished: Mon, 13 Aug 2018Extract: The impact of the 2003 Iraq war on both the “war on terror” and the prospects for peace in the Middle East.
- Analysis of Gordon Brown’s LeadershipPublished: Mon, 13 Aug 2018Extract: What has been his record to date in exercising his prime ministerial powers? This essay will examine Gordon Brown’s short reign as Prime Minister…
- Privatisation of Local Government ServicesPublished: Mon, 13 Aug 2018Extract: The U.K remains the leading country towards privatisation among European countries in terms of the amount of state assets that have been sold so far.
- Lord Palmerston’s Achievements as Foreign SecretaryPublished: Mon, 13 Aug 2018Extract: This essay will adopt a chronological structure to facilitate the clarity of discussion. It will cover the three most famous events in British Foreign…
- Effects of Globalization on World PoliticsPublished: Mon, 13 Aug 2018Extract: This paper considers the role that globalization has played in changing the nature of world politics. It explores the idea that such effects can be…