The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.Essay Writing Service
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Politics Essays
- Comparison of the US Political System with France and the UKPublished: Wed, 07 Aug 2019Extract: In the view of the founding sages of the United States, the best way to prevent power corruption and abuse is decentralization and checks and balances.
- Social Media and Youth Participation in Protest ActivityPublished: Wed, 07 Aug 2019Extract: This paper aims to analyze the progress of media and the internet’s role as a medium of social change and how this capability has been leveraged by the young citizens of the world to foster revolutions.
- Biography of Margaret ThatcherPublished: Tue, 06 Aug 2019Extract: Thatcher was very family oriented and passionate about her career, she always had a desire to be active in politics.
- Abortion Policy in the US: Donald Trump’s ChangesPublished: Tue, 06 Aug 2019Extract: At the state level, anti-choice lawmakers have passed an unprecedented attack of anti-abortion laws and regulations that make it harder and harder for women to access care.
- Burning the American Flag in ProtestsPublished: Mon, 29 Jul 2019Extract: Protestors have burned the flag to show disapproval of President-Elect Donald Trump, to bring attention to the recent police involved shootings, for race equality, to fight oppression, and to show supremacy of the People over the Government.
- Nigeria’s Response to Terrorism and Boko HaramPublished: Mon, 20 May 2019Extract: Because of the Nigerian government’s instability and lack of cohesion, Boko Haram continues to rise, potentially overthrowing Nigeria’s present federal government.
- Congressional Polarization over TimePublished: Fri, 17 May 2019Extract: The political environment in Congress has become a place where legislative leaders are extremely skilled at agenda-control and issue-suppression.
- Cambridge Analytica and the Trump CampaignPublished: Thu, 16 May 2019Extract: In this paper we are exploring how Facebook’s culture and organizational dysfunction not only contributed but also aggravated the crisis instead of resolving it.
- Democratization Process in Iraq and TurkeyPublished: Fri, 10 May 2019Extract: One of the key issues facing Middle East countries is how to establish democratic institutions that promote stability, political harmony, and economic development.
- Agenda-Setting in the United States House of RepresentativesPublished: Wed, 17 Apr 2019Extract: A significant percentage of House legislation that is brought to the floor does so by one of two methods.
- Federal Government Shutdown of 2013: Causes and EffectsPublished: Tue, 16 Apr 2019Extract: This paper will examine the federal government shutdown of 2013 it’s causes and effects, the perpetrators, and the lasting ramifications present today.
- Explanations for Voter DeclinePublished: Tue, 16 Apr 2019Extract: One explanation of the decline in voter turnout in most democracies over the last few decades is the shift of political activity.
- The 2017 Aurora Mayoral RacePublished: Tue, 16 Apr 2019Extract: This was a hotly contested race among the candidates in the different counties and cities in the country.
- North Carolina in the 2016 ElectionPublished: Fri, 12 Apr 2019Extract: The Democratic competition for North Carolina was different from the Republican fight but just as close.
- Role of Ministers in the UK Political SystemPublished: Fri, 12 Apr 2019Extract: This case study report will be looking at the role UK ministers play within in the UK political system.
- Fascism and Communism: Similarities and DifferencesPublished: Fri, 12 Apr 2019Extract: Communism and fascism are both opposed to the democratic model but not equally and not in the same way.
- The Arab Spring and the EUPublished: Wed, 10 Apr 2019Extract: An essay on how EU policies failed to promote shared prosperity and a decrease of unemployment.
- Enrique Pena Nieto’s Approval RatingPublished: Tue, 02 Apr 2019Extract: While he showed promise in his opening days, he has now fallen to become one of the most disliked and disapproved presidents.
- Effect of Politics on Economy and HealthcarePublished: Tue, 02 Apr 2019Extract: Healthcare insurance and economics can possibly be two of the biggest effects politics have on America.
- Socialism in America TodayPublished: Tue, 02 Apr 2019Extract: Although many people are unaware, there are several aspects of socialism that are already present in modern day America.
- Influence of Far-Right Parties on Mainstream Politics: UK and GermanyPublished: Mon, 01 Apr 2019Extract: This essay will argue that the success of far-right parties has brought around changes in the more mainstream, centre-ground parties.
- Causes of the Rise in Conservative Mainstream Political PartiesPublished: Fri, 29 Mar 2019Extract: Since 2010 there has been a wave of conservative victories in elections, which has left the electoral map of Western Europe blue.
- Changes to the Westminster System Since 1945Published: Fri, 29 Mar 2019Extract: This essay shall attempt to track these changes in the Westminster system from 1945 until now and analyse the factors behind it.
- Is there a Common Migratory Policy in the EU?Published: Mon, 25 Mar 2019Extract: The common migratory policies or attributes of a mixed approach that exist within the EU is the allowance of citizens from countries outside the European Union.
- Does Populism Threaten Democracy?Published: Mon, 25 Mar 2019Extract: This essay contends the argument that, populism is not just seen as a threat to democracy, it is also a seen as challenge to democracy.