The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.Essay Writing Service
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Family Essays
- Impact of Technology on the FamilyPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: Technology and its family divide The family dynamic has been challenging since the first teenager rolled their eyes at their parents 2 billion years ago. The comparison between the nuclear family dynamic within the 18th century and the 21st century is virtually unrecognizable. Though both benefits and extreme disadvantages of technology, there is absolutely […]
- Family Attachment Scheme ReflectionPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: Family Attachment Scheme Reflection INTRODUCTION: A chronic illness is defined as ‘a long-term condition which can be treated but not cured’. As a second-year medical student, the majority of what I have learned in this incredible course so far has been concerned, primarily, with the somatic aspects of medicine. I completely understand that this content […]
- Perceptions and Changes in Quality of Life for Caregivers of Patients with a Traumatic Brain InjuryPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: Pilot Survey on the Perceptions and Changes in Quality of Life for Caregivers of Patients with a Traumatic Brain Injury Abstract This proposed pilot study sought to examine the perceptions and changes in quality of life for caregivers of patients with a traumatic brain injury. It explored the different views and opinions of caregivers. […]
- Impacts of an Ill Child on the FamilyPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: A2 Essay In this essay I will be writing about potential effects of an ill health child on parents/carers and siblings by considering and summarising variety of family-centred issues faced when ill health child. There are many potential effect of having an ill health child for parents/carers and also for the siblings. Having a child […]
- Challenges of Maternity LeavePublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: Maternity Leave We are finally at a point where woman have embarked on the achievement and movement to allow women of all backgrounds to successfully participate and contribute to the workforce. While this lifestyle is empowering and certainly something to celebrate, it also steps outside of the traditional family roles, where the husband goes to […]
- Family Systems Theory and FrameworksPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: Family Systems Theory and Frameworks When discussing marriage and family, there are multiple theories, models and frameworks that can be used to discuss family dynamics. One such theory is the Family Systems Theory which is a theory of human behavior that views the family as an emotional unit and uses systems thinking to describe the […]
- How Proposition 8 Became a Government Law in CaliforniaPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: Child – Center Argument with Same Sex Marriage Debate Of Proposition 8 There is no doubt that the subject of marriage has always been a subject of concern and controversy. Same-sex marriage is an important national issue to stakeholders on both sides of the debate, as marriage has come to hold special significance in the […]
- Family of Origin Literature Review, Critical Genogram, and ReflectionPublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: Family of Origin Literature Review, Critical Genogram, and Reflection Part I: Family of Origin Literature Review According to Chen and Weitzman (2005), children who are exposed to parents with drinking problems are more likely to experience maladjustment, including emotional and behavioral problems, substance use, and academic difficulties. Specifically, paternal problem drinking was associated with children […]
- Theories and Research of Family ViolencePublished: Mon, 23 Sep 2019Extract: Analyze Theories and Research of Family Violence Introduction Interpersonal violence occurs at many levels and has many causes – individual, family, society (Lawson, 2013). Theoretical concepts such as the nested ecological model and family systems models attempt to explain the relationships between factors – societal, cultural, psychological, interpersonal/family (Lawson, 2013). Combinations of these theories for […]
- Solutions to Domestic ViolencePublished: Fri, 15 Dec 2017Extract: There are many different solutions that people can do to help those in need that are involved in a domestic violence relationship.
- Shaping of Online and Offline Social RelationshipsPublished: Fri, 15 Dec 2017Extract: In the method of evaluation of the research author had interviewed thirty three participants from OldKids organisation whom falls under old age group…
- The Effects of Child Family InteractionPublished: Wed, 20 Sep 2017Extract: Kerry is clearly enamoured of her little boy. In her own words, she “can’t bear to be away from him” and could just “gobble him up”.
- Skin to Skin Contact in NursingPublished: Wed, 31 May 2017Extract: What do labor room nurses know about skin to skin contact? What are the factors labor room nurses identify as barriers to implementation of skin to skin…
- Resilience in childrenPublished: Thu, 18 May 2017Extract: I decided to investigate if resilience reduces negative effects of homelessness in adults and in their transition after becoming housed. The information…
- Inclusion of Children With DisabilitiesPublished: Mon, 15 May 2017Extract: The term ‘inclusion’ has been noted for its susceptibility to ambiguous usage, as it may refer to enhancing partnerships between children and parents in the…
- Family communication | ‘The Glass Castle’Published: Tue, 09 May 2017Extract: In ‘The Glass Castle’ Jeanette tells us about the story of her life as she had lived it. She and her siblings had lived a life that she describes as having a lot…
- Resiliency in HomelessnessPublished: Tue, 09 May 2017Extract: There is a great deal of research into resilience in children, whether they are housed or homeless. However, there is less research about resilience in adults…
- Measuring Intimate Partner ViolencePublished: Mon, 08 May 2017Extract: A number of researchers found domestic violence to be a major contributor of physical and mental health problems in sufferers.
- Domestic Violence around the WorldPublished: Mon, 24 Apr 2017Extract: Domestic violence or abuse occurs when one a partner, ex-partner or a family member tries to physically emotionally or sexually dominate the other…
- Divorce and its rootsPublished: Mon, 26 Sep 2016Extract: There are various and complicated reasons for divorce. But these reasons are particular to each couple
- Relationship among Organizational Citizenship BehavioursPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: Organizational citizenship behaviour is an important factor that aggregate promotes the effective functioning of the organization (Organ, 1988). And the job satisfaction is defined to be
- Relationships: Reading Material & Student WorkbookPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: Be kind to yourself when you make mistakes. Remember no one is perfect.
- Family SystemPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: Mr. Gil Buckman is 35 year-old European American Man. He is Married with 3 Children living in the home. The Buckman’s are expecting a baby in February. (Grazer & Howard, 1989)
- Personal PortraitPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: Most Infants develop motor abilities in the same order and sometimes at the the same age.