European Studies Essays
The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest European Studies Essays
- The Challenge of Security Governance in EuropePublished: Tue, 02 Apr 2019Extract: Both NATO and the EU have made attempts to deal with both the existing as well as the emerging security threats in Europe.
- European Union’s Democratic Deficit: A Critical AssessmentPublished: Tue, 12 Feb 2019Extract: The European Union is in a middle of a crisis. The worst part of its economic crisis has passed but it still faces even more severe issue: a trust crisis.
- EU Responses to the Refugee CrisisPublished: Mon, 11 Feb 2019Extract: In relation to the refugee issue, the EU member states are facing a number of controversies and serious confrontations over the acceptance of refugees.
- Definition of Europe in the 21st CenturyPublished: Thu, 10 May 2018Extract: This discussion will illustrate how the definition of what Europe is in the 21st Century has been narrowed from the expanse of the European continent…
- Importance and Benefits of Energy ConservationPublished: Fri, 15 Dec 2017Extract: Energy is defined as the capacity of a physical system to perform work. In other words, It can be explained as the ability to perform or complete any…
- Analysis of the Economic and Monetary Union (EMU)Published: Tue, 28 Nov 2017Extract: The decision to form an Economic and Monetary Union was taken by the European Council in Maastricht in December 1991, and was later enshrined in the…
- Principle of Sovereign ImmunityPublished: Thu, 28 Sep 2017Extract: Modern times has seen a rise in a respect of human rights has found a new clash with the principle of sovereign immunity.
- Lisbon Treaty and EU ConstitutionPublished: Thu, 06 Jul 2017Extract: To what extent do the reforms enshrined by the Lisbon Treaty enhance the legitimacy of the European Union?
- Market Foreign ManagementPublished: Fri, 12 May 2017Extract: The different types of entry modes, to penetrate a foreign market, arise due to globalisation. The latter has drastically changed the way business conduct at…
- The Sovereignty EU ParliamentPublished: Tue, 09 May 2017Extract: It is important first to address what the perception of the doctrine of supremacy is to then examine what effect membership of the European Union..
- The effects of marine pollutionPublished: Wed, 03 May 2017Extract: Describe and discuss the major causes and effects of marine pollution. Suggest solutions for the problem and analyze how successful they may be.
- Engelse taal in NederlandPublished: Wed, 03 May 2017Extract: Voor u ligt het profielwerkstuk waar wij dit schooljaar aan hebben gewerkt.
- Costs and benefits of the EMUPublished: Tue, 25 Apr 2017Extract: This paper contributes to the ongoing debate over European Monetary Union (EMU) including the costs and benefits of joining it.
- Social construction of environmental issuesPublished: Fri, 21 Apr 2017Extract: The environment refers to the central part that links the ecological, political, social, economic and technological aspects. It is a component that integrate…
- The concept on going greenPublished: Tue, 18 Apr 2017Extract: Taking the ‘Going Green’ phrase and its concepts in the discussion of this report, we come to the conclusion that there are no short resources…
- European Court of Human RightsPublished: Wed, 12 Apr 2017Extract: Section one analyses the tripartite problem outlined within PACE Resolution 1226 (2000); the inadequate clarity and ‘casuistical’ nature of Court judgements…
- The mantle of mistakesPublished: Thu, 11 Jun 2015Extract: Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet severe mistakes that are neglected and left unrealized lead to the tragic destruction of the two protagonists.
- Analyses eu-ecowas historical relationPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: EU-ECOWAS relations did not commence until 1975 due to the fact that ECOWAS only came into existence on May 28th 1975 with the signing of Treaty of Lagos by its member states (ECOWAS, 2010).
- European Union Regional PolicyPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: After the Second World War, there had been attempts to re-unify the war-torn countries in Europe.
- European Studies Essays – Welfare State and the European NationsPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: The phrase ‘welfare state’ was first used in the late 1930s, to distinguish between the policies of the democracies and the war state of European dictators
- Introduction to vodafone organizationPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: Introduction: Our chosen organization is Vodafone.
- The soviet cinemaPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: Soviet Cinema was considered “the most important of the arts” by Lenin.
- European Studies Essays – Romanticism Brothers GrimmPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: The Germany of the Brothers Grimm was not the Germany we know today. In the early 1800s, the country we now call ‘Germany’ was basically a collection of separate entities. There was no central unifying theme to draw the country together
- A rose for Emily and a good man is hard to find -1Published: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: A work of fiction that is most of the time rather than not in prose form as well as narrative format is referred to as a short story.
- European Studies Essays – Frank Underdevelopment DependencyPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: This project report looks to the theories, concepts and studies of the well-known German