The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Economics Essays
- Effect of Brexit on the Food Manufacturing IndustryPublished: Mon, 18 Mar 2019Extract: The result of the Brexit referendum in the UK may affect the competitive structure of the food and drinks industry in the UK and the EU.
- Boeing and Airbus Supply and Demand ForecastPublished: Tue, 12 Mar 2019Extract: This paper will demonstrate how Airbus and Boeing employ the theory of supply and demand in the development of their forecasts.
- The Debate on AusterityPublished: Fri, 22 Feb 2019Extract: When the housing bubble burst and Lehman Brothers collapsed in 2008, the subprime mortgage crisis magnified into a global financial crisis.
- Microeconomic Analysis of NetflixPublished: Thu, 21 Feb 2019Extract: This paper will assess the business operations of the Netflix Company from a microeconomics viewpoint.
- Economic Development of India and ChinaPublished: Wed, 20 Feb 2019Extract: India and China are both leaders in Asia’s emerging market. However, currently, China gets ten times more foreign direct investment than India.
- Economic Aspects of Global Warming and Climate ChangePublished: Wed, 20 Feb 2019Extract: This paper will focus on some impacts of global warming and climate changes on the global economy and review possible methods of mitigating the adverse effects.
- Failure of the Student Loan MarketPublished: Mon, 18 Feb 2019Extract: The student loan system is a market failure, and the tax deduction has also failed to live up to promises because of the temporal mismatch.
- Effects of Donald Trump’s Trade PolicyPublished: Thu, 14 Feb 2019Extract: This research examines how Trump’s shift in trade policy will affect U.S.
- Causes of the US National DebtPublished: Thu, 14 Feb 2019Extract: The overall national debt is usually a combination of all loans acquired by the federal government from various creditors to finance a deficit budget.
- China’s Economic Expansion: Implications for U.S. Trade and Hegemonic StabilityPublished: Wed, 13 Feb 2019Extract: China is very rapidly approaching economic parity with the United States, which may lead to significant global shifts in power.
- Impact of Tariffs on U.S Trade and EconomyPublished: Tue, 12 Feb 2019Extract: This paper analyzes current trade tariffs in the United States and their impact on trade and the overall economy.
- Economic Interdependence between European countriesPublished: Mon, 11 Feb 2019Extract: When we talk about economic interdependence between countries the first and foremost factor that comes to mind is the exchange of goods and services then the flow of labour, capital, technology, and finally the flow of funds.
- Aspects for a post-Brexit Trade DealPublished: Tue, 05 Feb 2019Extract: In this essay, I will help ascertain and breakdown the impacts that ‘Brexit’ will have for Britain, mainly focusing on trade.
- Effect of Brexit on the UK EconomyPublished: Mon, 04 Feb 2019Extract: This essay sheds light on two main issues related to the UK economy after Brexit. First, the signal market and aecond, the economic relationships between the UK and other countries of EU.
- Economic Growth and Future of VietnamPublished: Mon, 20 Aug 2018Extract: IT has been one of the highest growth industries in Vietnam over the period time from 1995 to 2008 since many famous software companies were…
- The Economical Environment of SenegalPublished: Mon, 20 Aug 2018Extract: The area that today is Senegal once was part of the West African Empire of Mali, Ghana, and Tekrur. The country takes its name from the river that runs…
- Characteristics of Pure CompetitionPublished: Mon, 20 Aug 2018Extract: Basic microeconomic theory states that firms should seek to maximize profits and that this is achieved where marginal revenue is equal to…
- Structure of the Balance Sheet of Islamic BanksPublished: Mon, 20 Aug 2018Extract: Liquidity is an important characteristic of banks. By their very nature, banks transform the term of their liabilities to have different maturities…
- The Causes of Deficit Financing in PakistanPublished: Mon, 20 Aug 2018Extract: The aim of any government is to fulfill the socioeconomic responsibilities in order to break the vicious cycle of poverty and also uplift…
- Why Do Countries Trade With One Another?Published: Mon, 20 Aug 2018Extract: There are several reasons why countries trade with one another. Trade among nations is taken as a sign of good intent and a means of maintaining no…
- Impact of the Global Economic Crisis on Developing CountriesPublished: Mon, 20 Aug 2018Extract: In this paper an earnest attempt is made to study the impact of global economic crisis on developing countries which are often become puppets in the hands.
- The Effects of GlobalizationPublished: Mon, 20 Aug 2018Extract: This paper will discuss and evaluate the effects of globalization within a worldwide economy. It will discuss the undeniable positive externalities…
- Regional Economic IntegrationPublished: Mon, 20 Aug 2018Extract: In this essay, the objective is comparing the European Union (EU) and North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), which are known as…
- Impact of Technology on TradePublished: Mon, 20 Aug 2018Extract: This essay will take South Korea, a developed country and the Samsung products as example to analyze the way the technology influences the country’s….
- Alternatives for Capitalism in a Globalised EconomyPublished: Mon, 20 Aug 2018Extract: By globalization we can understand cross boarder market. There is an international exchange of labor forces, ideas, capitals, knowledge, products…