The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Criminology Essays
- Changing Approaches to Preventing TerrorismPublished: Mon, 13 May 2019Extract: Local officers must ensure they approach both the ‘ideological challenge of extremism and terrorism’, as well as ‘prevent people from being drawn into terrorism’.
- Human Trafficking in Syria: Policy RecommendationsPublished: Fri, 10 May 2019Extract: Human trafficking in Syria is one of the global challenges which has attracted the attention of the international human rights agencies.
- Connection between Human Trafficking and PovertyPublished: Fri, 10 May 2019Extract: Every year millions of humans are being trafficked all over the globe and stripped out of their freedom and dignity.
- Issues in Measuring Crime and DeviancePublished: Thu, 25 Apr 2019Extract: It is difficult to measure crime as the crime statistics are not always a true reflection of crimes committed.
- Effectiveness of Drug Abuse and Resistance EducationPublished: Thu, 25 Apr 2019Extract: This paper explores the D.A.R.E. program and argues how D.A.R.E. can be effective and how it cannot be effective.
- Impact of Brexit on Hate Crime RatesPublished: Mon, 01 Apr 2019Extract: The increases in hate crime following the EU referendum represents merely the tip of the iceberg for hate crime.
- Harmful Impacts of PornographyPublished: Mon, 25 Mar 2019Extract: This essay aims to critically discuss the harmful impacts of pornography with a specific focus on females.
- Human Trafficking in Post-Soviet StatesPublished: Thu, 21 Mar 2019Extract: This inquiry seeks to establish the reasons for increased human trafficking after the fall of communism in former Soviet Union states.
- Challenges to Stopping Mexican Drug CartelsPublished: Tue, 19 Mar 2019Extract: Lack of government structure and corruption within the government makes it extremely easy for cartels to do crimes without any punishment.
- Arguments For and Against Three Strike LawsPublished: Tue, 19 Mar 2019Extract: The three strike law was created to improve the criminal justice system and stray away from violent offenses through punishment of offenders.
- Challenges to Reintegrating Sex OffendersPublished: Tue, 19 Mar 2019Extract: More recently, various legislative measures have been placed in especially both the US and UK which are believed to reduce the chances of re-offending.
- Is Islamophobia on the Rise?Published: Tue, 19 Mar 2019Extract: Abstract Islamophobia remains naturally the wort thing too, unfortunately happen, to this generation instead of moving forward as a society people are going back to being so simple-minded. Many people fear Islam and innocent Muslims and this has undoubtedly affected many innocent Muslim Americans sometime in their peaceful lives. Islamophobia traditionally represents a taught method […]
- White Collar Crime: Causes, Impacts, and the Criminal Justice SystemPublished: Tue, 12 Mar 2019Extract: Although white collar crime has its origins throughout history, the focus of this paper will center on investment fraud.
- Sutherland’s White Collar Crime Theory: Financial LendingPublished: Tue, 12 Mar 2019Extract: Sutherland’s disposition on white collar crime shaped the knowledge and understanding of what true white collar crime is today.
- Ethical Issues of Undercover PolicePublished: Mon, 04 Mar 2019Extract: Every officer, whether in uniform or undercover, should have a code of ethics they follow.
- Transforming Rehabilitation: Effect on Offender ManagementPublished: Tue, 26 Feb 2019Extract: The aim of this paper is to examine Transforming Rehabilitation in terms of its effectiveness, governance and legitimacy.
- What Works in Preventing Modern SlaveryPublished: Fri, 22 Feb 2019Extract: This essay focuses on Modern Slavery which covers human trafficking, slavery, forced labour and domestic slavery.
- What Influences Juveniles to Join a Gang?Published: Fri, 15 Feb 2019Extract: There’s been various studies out there that reveal so many factors that makes them want to become a part of these organizations.
- Stress in the Police Force: Causes and EffectsPublished: Wed, 13 Feb 2019Extract: This paper discusses police and the stress they deal with on a daily basis. It goes in depth on the negative issues of stress on police officers, the causes of stress and how stress can be managed.
- Theories for Youth Gang CrimePublished: Thu, 07 Feb 2019Extract: The rapid increase of criminal gangs in the United States of America has been alarming in the recent past.
- Gun Control: Arguments For and AgainstPublished: Tue, 05 Feb 2019Extract: There is absolutely no consensus. Those in the Northeast are much more likely than those in the South and Western world to favor it.
- Cyber Bullying and Racial DiscriminationPublished: Wed, 15 Aug 2018Extract: In the recent times, cyber bullying and hate mongering towards people groups have increased, especially in social networks such as Twitter, Facebook…
- Why Do We Need Criminal Law?Published: Wed, 15 Aug 2018Extract: Even though some believe that laws sometimes oppress the people, a society with laws would not be a society but more like a jungle because laws…
- Media and Public Perceptions of crimePublished: Wed, 15 Aug 2018Extract: In this work, we will analyse how the media influence public opinion through social cognitive theory and information processing theory.
- Homicide Case Study: Homicide Patterns in the UKPublished: Wed, 15 Aug 2018Extract: The aim of this essay is to determine whether the case study is typical of homicides and also to analyse in general and to clarify if it is an example…