The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.Essay Writing Service
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Classics Essays
- Greek History – Class and StatusPublished: Thu, 10 May 2018Extract: Greek history cannot be viewed as complete without analysing the class structure and status, as most of the historical evidence we have acquired from…
- Ostracism in Athenian DemocracyPublished: Mon, 11 Dec 2017Extract: Ostracism was a process instituted as one of the Kleisthenic reforms of 508/7BC as a result of the non-elite intervention in the conflict with the…
- How Virgil Integrates Myth and History in The AeneidPublished: Wed, 27 Sep 2017Extract: How does Virgil integrate myth and history in The Aeneid? Discuss with reference to specific passages.
- Athenian Democracy and MeritocracyPublished: Wed, 27 Sep 2017Extract: To what extent did the Athenian democracy live up to its ideology of being a meritocracy, and to what extent was power still in the hands of the wealthy?
- A Family for Christmas by Linda FinlayPublished: Thu, 17 Aug 2017Extract: The story written by Linda Fay is truly an amazing one and I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family members. When I read this book…
- The Bible: An Eternal CanonPublished: Thu, 17 Aug 2017Extract: The biblical canon is meant to shape people. It is logical to believe that the Creator of the Universe provided man with a code of conduct, as it says…
- Genealogy, History, and Mythology in Olympian 9Published: Fri, 28 Jul 2017Extract: I observed that the absence of father was striking and potentially troubling for epinikian poetics and praise, structured as they are around family.
- Qualitative Data Analysis Techniques | Example AnalysisPublished: Mon, 22 May 2017Extract: A commentary on qualitative data analysis techniques will be discussed and an interpretation of findings from the scripts will be presented.
- Zeus: The man, the myth, the legendPublished: Mon, 15 May 2017Extract: Zeus’ name in Greek comes from a root word meaning bright. It is interesting to note that the planet Jupiter, which is the same name as Zeus in Roman is…
- The Age of Innocence | AnalysisPublished: Mon, 08 May 2017Extract: The Age of Innocence is the novel of Edith Wharton’s maturity in which she contemplates the New York of her youth, a society now extinct and even then…
- The importance of the work of KiplingPublished: Mon, 11 May 2015Extract: To understand the importance of the work of Kipling, we must first understand the world that he lived in, that he captured the very essence of his age in…
- Gcc economiesPublished: Mon, 11 May 2015Extract: The Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) is an attractive location for investment and a salient consumer market for imported goods…
- The expository essayPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: This essay is about oil and gas prices. The essay has lots of facts on gas and oil by showing people how the prices are increasing instead of decreasing.
- Compare and contrast the historical methodsPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: Compare and contrast the historical methods, interests, and objectives of Herodotus and Thucydides.
- Illegal loggingPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: Illegal logging is one of the many causes of deforestation and is one of the world’s most pressing environmental problems (Chatham House, 2009; EIA, 2008).
- Classical hollywood systemsPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: The main objective of this course work is to provide various similarities and differences in the classical Hollywood systems.
- Politics and society in the late roman republicPublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: Augustus’ restoration of the res publica was all a sham, a facade behind which lurked monarchy.
- Presentation of women in AntigonePublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: Sophocles’ play Antigone presents us with three different types of women: Antigone, the strong-willed protagonist; Ismene, the weak sister of Antigone; and Eurydice, wife of Creon.
- major moral conflict in antigonePublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: The major moral conflict in Antigone by Sophocles is the conflict over which value is most fundamental.
- The Modern Machiavellian PrincePublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: Machiavelli wrote The Prince as an instruction manual for all princes to use as a rule book for ruling successfully.
- ukessays>essays>classics Essays – Roman Social LifePublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: ukessays>essays>classics Essays – Roman Social Life – What can the decoration and layout of the Pompeian house tell us about Roman social life?
- The bad advicePublished: Mon, 5 Dec 2016Extract: The thirty-fourth president of the United States, Dwight D. Eisenhower, famously stated, You do not lead by hitting people over the head – that’s assault not leadership.