The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Business Essays
- Marketing Strategy Analysis of TeslaPublished: Mon, 15 Apr 2019Extract: Tesla is leading the inevitable shift toward a sustainable energy platform.
- Air China SWOT Analysis and Strategic AdvantagesPublished: Mon, 15 Apr 2019Extract: The Chinese market is very competitive as Air China faces competition with local Chinese carriers China Eastern Airlines and China Southern.
- Marks and Spencers Environment Analysis: Five Forces, PESTEL and SWOTPublished: Mon, 15 Apr 2019Extract: An in depth analysis of the environment in which M & S operates was conducted and based on the PESTEL analysis it was identified…
- Hershey Competition and Company AnalysisPublished: Mon, 15 Apr 2019Extract: Incorporating higher quality ingredients and products into their offerings is estimated to increase revenue and brand reputation for Hershey.
- How Might Brexit Impact the UK?Published: Mon, 01 Apr 2019Extract: The section below focuses the impact that Brexit will have on the United Kingdom.
- Tesla Analysis: PESTEL, SWOT and Porter’s FivePublished: Tue, 26 Mar 2019Extract: Tesla has been able to redefine the automotive industry, and has recently overtaken General Motors as the most valuable US car manufacturer.
- Social Media Marketing and Advertising for Small BusinessesPublished: Mon, 25 Mar 2019Extract: The primary issue of this paper is to analyze the social media as a tool for advertising small businesses.
- Tesla Value Net Analysis and Business RolePublished: Tue, 19 Mar 2019Extract: Tesla attempts to achieve its set values, this is signified through Tesla‘s continuing testing and innovation of its electric cars.
- Boeing 787 Fulfilment DelayPublished: Tue, 12 Mar 2019Extract: Boeing 787 fulfilment delay occurred due to 3 reasons: its supply chain, outsourcing and development progress.
- Brand Management at UberPublished: Mon, 04 Mar 2019Extract: Uber is a profit oriented business that, unfortunately, has made revenue generation its main goal rather than satisfaction of its customers.
- Should Uber be Banned in London?Published: Thu, 21 Feb 2019Extract: As the Company has tried its best to develop a relationship with the city of London, two Uber employees came into the public eye.
- SWOT Analysis of TeslaPublished: Fri, 15 Feb 2019Extract: Tesla, Inc., like any company, has strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities that are unique to their company specifically.
- Causes of Bankruptcy at Toys R UsPublished: Tue, 12 Feb 2019Extract: This paper will provide a comprehensive look at the underlying issues due to which Toys R Us was unable to thrive.
- Ethical Issues Facing UberPublished: Tue, 12 Feb 2019Extract: This report deals with UBER’s company profile, ethical dilemmas or issues facing the company and suggestions or recommendations from how to overcome these issues.
- Cambridge Analytica Data Scandal: Quality ManagementPublished: Thu, 07 Feb 2019Extract: When the scandal exposed the CEO and Chairman of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg had to apologize publically for the data breach.
- Fitbit: SWOT and PESTEL AnalysisPublished: Tue, 05 Feb 2019Extract: Fitbit is starting to face some strong competition, as more and more competitors began entering the market such as Garmin, Nike, Samsung, Xiaomi, and Apple.
- Samsung SWOT and PESTEL AnalysisPublished: Tue, 05 Feb 2019Extract: This is part of a company’s strategic planning process that connects the company’s objectives and strategies to tactics and actions carried out by employees.
- QA Systems in Upscale HotelsPublished: Tue, 21 Aug 2018Extract: Following a brief literature review, the intention of this essay is to examine quality assurance systems and evaluate the effect
- Starbucks Recruitment and Selection ProcessPublished: Tue, 21 Aug 2018Extract: A Barista at Starbucks must have a number of personal characteristics and skills which will enable them to carry out their role
- ASDA Business StrategyPublished: Mon, 20 Aug 2018Extract: ASDA is the UK’s second largest supermarket chain, holding a 17.2% market share in the UK over 2013/2014 (Kantar Worldpanel, 2014).
- Critical Discussion of Corporate Social responsibility (CSR)Published: Mon, 20 Aug 2018Extract: An overview and critical discussion of CSR and how different companies have changed their CSR policies as they have realised it is..
- Analysis of Lidl’s Marketing Strategy | 7Ps, SWOTPublished: Mon, 20 Aug 2018Extract: Lidl is currently the fastest growing retailer in the market, its marketing strategy is the main reason for this growth
- Next PESTLE Analysis | Next PlcPublished: Mon, 20 Aug 2018Extract: This assignment will apply the relevant factors within the PESTLE framework to the international clothing retailer Next and its subsidiaries
- Impacts of Nuclear Energy on Global BusinessPublished: Mon, 13 Aug 2018Extract: The growth in use of nuclear energy for power entered a state of not just stagnation but moderate decline, world wide, in the late seventies and…
- The Garden Depot Recruitment IssuesPublished: Mon, 13 Aug 2018Extract: The Garden Depot originated from a family owned floral company in Barrie, Ontario expanded to a larger variety floral, gardening and lawn care products.