The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.Essay Writing Service
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Marketing Essays
- Can Social Engineering and Marketing do Societal Good?Published: Mon, 05 Aug 2019Extract: This essay will first evaluate how social marketing, as a tool of social engineering, achieves societal good by promoting healthy-eating in society.
- Issues of Advertisements for ChildrenPublished: Tue, 30 Jul 2019Extract: Marketing has contributed to many problems’ children face today, it bombards children at every waking moment and it exploits children’s developmental vulnerabilities.
- Apple Industry Analysis: SWOT and Porter’s FivePublished: Thu, 18 Apr 2019Extract: Apple, with its strong and innovative product and exceptional supply chain, stands to take advantage of the growing demand from the emerging markets.
- Market Research for ApplePublished: Thu, 18 Apr 2019Extract: In this task I will describe how Apple uses market research to contribute to the making of its marketing plans.
- Tesco SWOT, PESTLE and BCG Matrix AnalysisPublished: Wed, 17 Apr 2019Extract: This paper will focus on highlighting the essential factors that influence and change the marketing environment for Tesco.
- Sustainable Marketing Approaches by TeslaPublished: Mon, 15 Apr 2019Extract: Tesla customizes its cars to meet local needs and to satisfy the tastes and preferences of its customers.
- Effects of Facebook Brand Marketing on MillennialsPublished: Fri, 12 Apr 2019Extract: When making purchasing decisions, millennials pay a tremendous amount of time and attention choosing the brands that they align their own identities with.
- Beats by Dre Marketing AnalysisPublished: Fri, 12 Apr 2019Extract: This report has the objective to analyze external and internal factors, with a SWOT, PESTEL, customer and competitor’s analysis.
- Influence of Social Media on Brand EquityPublished: Thu, 28 Mar 2019Extract: This research expands a new incorporated conceptual framework on the role of customer engagement in social networks in forming brand equity.
- Effect of Language in Social Media Advertising on ConsumersPublished: Fri, 22 Mar 2019Extract: This essay will focus on how the language used in the tweets of McDonald’s and Wendy’s affect millennial consumer decisions regarding which brand to support.
- Impact of Brexit and Trump on International MarketingPublished: Thu, 21 Feb 2019Extract: In light of the previous years, humanity has witnessed severe changes in the political arena around the world.
- Netflix Marketing Plan and SWOT AnalysisPublished: Mon, 04 Feb 2019Extract: Netflix has developed a wide variety of internet-connected devices and has licensed increasing amounts of content that enable consumers to enjoy their favorite TV shows and movies no matter where they are at because they can access this content anywhere.
- The Reputation of Alton TowersPublished: Tue, 21 Aug 2018Extract: Developing trust with the consumers contributes towards sustaining a needed market share and profitability in the long term.
- International Marketing Plan For London’s ShipsPublished: Mon, 20 Aug 2018Extract: This report presents an inclusive international marketing plan which has been formulated for London’s Ships, operating in the tourism industry of the UK
- Aldi’s Marketing StrategyPublished: Mon, 20 Aug 2018Extract: The 4 P’s is the main marketing strategy used by Aldi, these four Ps are Product, Place, Price and Promotion
- Toyota Marketing Strategy Marketing EssayPublished: Mon, 20 Aug 2018Extract: Toyota is a worldwide Japanese automotive corporation headquartered in Aichi, Japan. Toyota was founded in August 28 1937 by founder Kiichiro Toyoda.
- Luck Be a Lady: Ciroc Vodka AdvertisementPublished: Wed, 18 Jul 2018Extract: Virtually every rapper today is citing British alcohol maker Diageo’s CIROC Ultra-Premium Vodka in their lyrics. The brand seems to have found an…
- Social Media Marketing Plan | ExamplePublished: Wed, 18 Jul 2018Extract: By following the steps listed above, I will strengthen my online presence, build a strong network of professional contacts, and strategically position…
- Factors Influencing Buyer Behaviour in EventsPublished: Wed, 18 Jul 2018Extract: Buyer behaviour differs from consumer behaviour in that the former is the domain of business and marketing professionals seeking to understand…
- Effectiveness of Sports SponsorshipPublished: Thu, 05 Jul 2018Extract: Paradigms offer a much greater insight into the effectiveness of the tournament sponsorship than pure practical or theoretical approaches.
- Hotel Industry: Brand Image and Customer LoyaltyPublished: Thu, 21 Jun 2018Extract: This research paper takes the position that branding and brand loyalty have become an important part of modern day business marketing.
- Wendy’s Fast Food Chain: Marketing AnalysisPublished: Fri, 15 Jun 2018Extract: Wendy’s has several policies for accountability and social accounts in place for its exclusively maintained and franchised businesses.
- Customer Satisfaction Research on BankPublished: Tue, 12 Jun 2018Extract: The majority of customers are satisfied but the bank should target the unsatisfied customers. Even though the customers are aware about the services…
- Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) Marketing ReportPublished: Tue, 10 Apr 2018Extract: Jaguar Land Rover Cars (JLR), founded in 1922, is one of the world’s premier manufacturers of luxury saloons and sports cars. It is a business …
- Acquisition of Jaguar and Land Rover by TataPublished: Tue, 10 Apr 2018Extract: In 2008 Tata acquired the two iconic British brands Jaguar and Land Rover from the American automaker Ford Motor Corporation. This acquisition gave the…