Environmental Studies Essays
The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Environmental Studies Essays
- Obstacles to Implementation of the Paris AgreementPublished: Mon, 20 May 2019Extract: It is vital to the survival of international agreements such as the Paris accord to eliminate societal, cultural, economic, and political barriers.
- Impact of Pollution on MillennialsPublished: Fri, 17 May 2019Extract: This generation of individuals is greatly impacted by the effects of pollution which only seems to get worse as time goes on.
- Age, Racial and Political Differences in Climate Change BeliefsPublished: Fri, 17 May 2019Extract: Research of age, race, and political affiliation on the attitudes of anthropogenic climate change may influence perceptions and personal beliefs.
- Plastic Shopping Bag Ban Policy in AustraliaPublished: Fri, 17 May 2019Extract: The purpose of this research paper is to analyse existing policies on plastic shopping bag restriction in Australia.
- Public Attitudes to Global WarmingPublished: Wed, 03 Apr 2019Extract: This essay will research into the insights of public attitudes from numerous different mediators, while assessing the impact of the media.
- Evangelical Christianity and Climate Change Policy in AmericaPublished: Tue, 02 Apr 2019Extract: This essay explores the connection between Evangelical Christianity and climate change policy in America.
- Sustainability in the Food IndustryPublished: Mon, 18 Mar 2019Extract: This report will look at the most important UK & EU environmental legislation and key drivers that promote sustainable practices within the public and commercial organisations.
- Effectiveness of Fracking RegulationsPublished: Wed, 27 Feb 2019Extract: This report will be looking at the effectiveness of the regulatory framework of the fracking industry.
- Electric Bus as an Environmentally Friendly Form of Public TransportPublished: Tue, 26 Feb 2019Extract: In this paper I will be exploring the implementation of electric buses to improve the environmental performance of Urban bus travel.
- Impacts of Climate Change on Women’s RightsPublished: Mon, 25 Feb 2019Extract: This essay will analyze how climate change affects the human rights of Bangladeshi women and find potential pathways to tackle these problems.
- Carbon Reduction Treaties and the World Trade OrganizationPublished: Thu, 21 Feb 2019Extract: This paper looks at ways in which the World Trade Organization rules and regulations conflict with International conventions on climate change.
- Conservation of the Great Barrier Reef: is the Benefit worth the Cost?Published: Wed, 20 Feb 2019Extract: Introduction The Great Barrier Reef has been an iconic part of Australia’s global image for decades. It is considered one of the seven natural wonders of the world, it has been a world heritage site since 1981 and it is considered a state icon of Queensland. This stunning and complex natural resource draws in more […]
- Impact of Climate Change on African CountriesPublished: Mon, 18 Feb 2019Extract: The rise in temperature has inadvertently begun to promote civil unrest and violence in some of the most underdeveloped regions of the world.
- Climate Change Policy in the USPublished: Fri, 15 Feb 2019Extract: The major debate of global warming policies is the costly measures it will take to protect the earth.
- The Paris Climate Accords and Trump’s WithdrawalPublished: Fri, 15 Feb 2019Extract: While largely symbolic, withdrawal from the Paris Accords will have very real implications for US businesses and the environment.
- Long-term Effects of ChernobylPublished: Fri, 15 Feb 2019Extract: Today, the city is still sectioned off from the rest of the country in an effort to help protect people from the ongoing radiation exposure.
- Influence of Climate Change on Eel MigrationPublished: Tue, 05 Feb 2019Extract: An increasing body of work suggests that climate change poses a significant threat to eel recruitment, currently, and in the future.
- Protecting the Polar Regions From Melting IcePublished: Wed, 08 Aug 2018Extract: These days, reckless destruction of nature by human being has brought ecological catastrophe. For this reason, the Earth has gotten many problems…
- Population of Bird in Acacia Mangium ProposalPublished: Wed, 11 Apr 2018Extract: Bird species in forest plantation remains lack of publishable information for investigate bird population in Sabah. Limitation of data will influence…
- Climate Change and Socioeconomic Development RelationshipPublished: Tue, 10 Apr 2018Extract: It has been argued that the only way to reduce income disparity is to promote further economic growth. Unfortunately, this single-minded focus on…
- Enrichment Issues in Animals: Andean Bear and Asian ElephantPublished: Fri, 06 Apr 2018Extract: In this write-up the environmental enrichment issues of two species housed at the Belfast Zoological Gardens will be discussed.
- Impact of Cane Toad Introduction Into Australian HabitatPublished: Wed, 28 Mar 2018Extract: The numbers of cane toads in Australia have increased rapidly since their introduction into the environment and many people are concerned about the…
- Analysis of Family Waste ProductionPublished: Wed, 28 Mar 2018Extract: The aim of this experiment is to view and record my households daily waste generation and compare it to the average waste production of the average…
- Effects of Greenhouse Gases on the EnvironmentPublished: Tue, 27 Mar 2018Extract: Krogh (2011), states that the three human affected sources of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere are from the burning of fossil fuels, deforestation…
- Effect of DDT on the EnvironmentPublished: Wed, 21 Mar 2018Extract: Pesticides became a bad forebode in agriculture since mid-twentieth century. In agriculture, pesticides are an important element to control the major…