Read the Superior Papers review
As carried out by a Chartered Legal Executive
Updated: 1st December 2014
The review below was prepared by a qualified legal executive and gives an impartial report on the offers and claims made by Superior Papers via their website at www.superiorpapers.com. All details are correct at the time of publication.
Trust and transparency
- Provide guarantees for on-time delivery, original work, and certain standard or level ordered or they will give you a free revision or your money back.
- There is no identifiable physical headquarters location or any information about the writers, the customer service team, or the management of the company, which means there is no way to really know if the writers are qualified or certified at a certain level or specialty.
Originality and quality of work
- They write to UK and U.S. academic standards.
- They use writers that have a masters or PhD.
- They did not live up to their guarantees.
- The company charges for a plagiarism report.
- Numerous errors in the essays received.
- Some of the writing on the essay received did not sound as though it was a native speaker and there were factual errors.
- There is no quality report provided with the emailed order.
- There were some specific quality issues even after getting the free revisions.
- The company has direct contact numbers for the UK, U.S., and Australia.
- The company provides 14 days to request your free revision.
- If you need to upload files that should accompany your order, you have to do it via a separate email and cannot attach it to the order form. This is confusing and leads to many files not being received by the appropriate writer for your order.
- There is telephone and online support, but the response was not very friendly or informative. There is a delay of many hours in the responses if you use their online chat service. The writer was not very responsive to questions.
- There is only 72 hours provided in which to request a refund.
- They do not resell essays.
Value for money
- Special prices are available for loyal customers and regularly offer discounts and promotions to encourage new and returning customers. Discount codes are also available to anyone that subscribes to them.
- The prices are reasonable and within the average found across all essay companies.
- They charge a premium for editing services on top of the additional order.
Speed of service
- There are flexible delivery time options – from three hours to 10 days.
The two experiences with Superior Papers left me feeling like it was anything but a superior experience. The first essay was okay and I got the grade I wanted to, but my second experience was a nightmare. Unfortunately, the customer service was poor, and the response time for ringing the UK phone number was slow. No one was available on the phone or the chat line, and contacting the writer directly led to no response at all during the entire order and revision process. The reason I was desperate to get in contact with the company was, despite the ordering process being somewhat straightforward, the writer had not followed the instructions I had included in my order. Although the essay came earlier than my deadline, it was incorrect and I was concerned that there was not much time to do the revision and ensure it would be correct the second time. Instead of a reassuring message, I did get a revision two days later that was somewhat closer to what I wanted but still did not match the guarantees they promised. When I asked for a refund, they noted that I had missed the 72-hour window for refunds. I ended up writing it over myself. Their inability to communicate and get it done the first time for me leaves me feeling unsure that I could get what I need for my academic objectives.
Find out more about the UK Essays difference
If you are looking for a genuine, UK based essay writing company then take a look below.