Biology Essay Questions
We have prepared a list of example biology essay questions below to give you ideas for your own essay question. If you are looking for an essay written on a specific question or want to look at example essays that have been written by other students then take a look at the options in the box below:
Need an essay writing to answer a specific question?
Our professional essay writers are here to help you with your essay question. You can find out more about our Essay Writing Service here:
Search for example essays matching your essay question
- A decision support tool for transport of temperature sensitive medicines.
- Describe the structures found at the neuromuscular junction and discuss the functions of these structures
- Enzymes are classified dependent upon their functional role. The oxidoreductases are a large and well-researched family of enzymes that catalyse oxidoreduction reactions.
- Joan, a 65 year old white Caucasian woman with a BMI of 18, was referred to hospital by her GP following a minor fall at home, which resulted in a fracture of her right wrist. The consultant suspected that Joan might be suffering from osteoporosis and ordered a DEXA scan. Following the scan, the diagnosis was confirmed.
- Outbreak of salmonella in Cadbury chocolate
- The influence of religion on eating habits. Please write the piece based on nutrition.
- A written presentation on the surgical procedure of a LAPAROTOMY.
- An essay on the ecological genetics of Ranunculus spp.
- Describe the epidemiology of the health issue and highlight relevant policy and innovative strategies to address it.
- Discuss the cellular mechanisms underlying cardioprotection reperfusion injury?
- Discuss the clinical presentation, diagnosis and differential diagnosis by answering the questions based on the information provided by the case history.
- Discuss, using specific examples, the structure and function of the accessory proteins which organise actin filaments into gel-like networks, contractile bundles and tight parallel bundles.
- Explore the pathophysiology of a child with ASTHMA.
- Rofecoxib, the VIGOR trial and post-marketing surveillance the lessons we have learned.
- Use of Animals for Research Purposes: Critical Review.
- What is the neurotoxic form of amyloid in Alzheimer's disease? How does this knowledge impact on therapeutic strategies for this disease?
- Your company is completing development of a generic oral product of an anti-hyperlipidaemic agent. The supply of the drug has been sourced from India. You are responsible for the clinical trial application to the Irish Medicines Board.
We have a range of Biology resources to help you with your studies: