What happens if I disagree with the decision regarding my Ph.D.?

Every university has an official procedure for registering an official objection against a decision such as this, or indeed, any examination at a college or university. If you are unhappy about the decision that has been made, you should immediately register said complaint with the appropriate body, your supervisor will be able to assist you with this, though he or she may agree with the examiners’ decision. In practice, though, this rarely happens because supervisors do not usually recommend the submission of a thesis until it has reached the required standard. When it does occur, it is usually because a student has submitted a thesis ahead of schedule and against the advice of their supervisor. Thus, if you follow their advice, you cannot go wrong.

Are you doing a PhD?

Our team of PhD qualified experts are on hand to help you.  They can:

  • Carrying out initial PhD research
  • Prepare a PhD proposal for you
  • Prepare a PhD plan
  • Research some or all of your PhD
  • Write chapters of your PhD
  • Write a complete PhD on your chosen subject.

It’s like having your own personal PhD research assistant on hand, seven days a week, for whatever you need. Ready to get help with your PhD?

Order now

Back to the Ph.D Help section