The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Psychology Essays
- Impact of Social Media on Self-EsteemPublished: Tue, 16 Apr 2019Extract: The social-comparison theory is the idea that individuals are constantly self-evaluations compared to others.
- Effects of Advertising on Body ImagePublished: Wed, 10 Apr 2019Extract: The purpose of this paper is to take a closer look at how print advertisements can not only change a woman’s perception of body image, but to influence their lives.
- Language Analysis of Leave Voters in Brexit and Personal AccountabilityPublished: Tue, 02 Apr 2019Extract: A non-cognitivist approach to analysis and look in detail at how voters themselves make sense of Brexit.
- Gender and Age Differences in Sense of HumorPublished: Tue, 26 Mar 2019Extract: The paper will briefly explore the most prominent humor theory, gender functions and gender differences of humor appreciation.
- Effect of Discrimination on Sociopolitical IdeologiesPublished: Mon, 25 Mar 2019Extract: The current study explores the relationship between perceived discrimination and attitudes about inequality among social groups.
- To What Extent Can Empathy be Learnt?Published: Fri, 22 Mar 2019Extract: 1. Introduction: Knowing someone’s pain, and feeling someone’s pain, on the surface, appear similar. However, they are drastically different psychological abilities, and can either enable an individual to dissolve social barriers, or to solidify them. Empathy plays a key role among the psychological processes that are the basis for social perception and interaction. It is […]
- Cultural Differences in Sleep Paralysis ManifestationsPublished: Fri, 22 Mar 2019Extract: Little research has been conducted on sleep paralysis in non-western cultures.
- Racial Bias in IQ TestingPublished: Fri, 22 Mar 2019Extract: As we move forward, it is important to keep in mind that science is often a reflection of the political climate of the time.
- Video Games Addiction and MonetizationPublished: Fri, 22 Mar 2019Extract: The known elements of what makes players addicted to games are similar to that of gambling.
- Effect of Self Confidence and Body Language on Mental HealthPublished: Fri, 22 Mar 2019Extract: Confidence ultimately can lead to greater success, by exhibition a greater self-worth, there is more feeling of satisfaction in life.
- Attachment Theory for Stalking BehavioursPublished: Fri, 22 Mar 2019Extract: This essay will critically discuss how attachment theory can provide an explanation for stalking behaviour.
- Psychological Strategies Used in AdvertisingPublished: Thu, 21 Mar 2019Extract: In this essay I will be exploring the different ways in which ads work on the human psyche as well as the aesthetics and demonstrations of the field that is known as advertising psychology.
- Psychological Theories for Nationalism and National IdentityPublished: Tue, 19 Mar 2019Extract: This essay will look to compare and contrast alternative psychological accounts of nationalism and national identity using various theoretical and applied examples.
- Group Influence on Individual CorruptionPublished: Mon, 18 Mar 2019Extract: This essay is aimed to answer a question regarding influence of groups on individuals and whether such groups corrupt individuals or not.
- Relationship between Binge Eating and StressPublished: Mon, 04 Mar 2019Extract: This review aims to explain the differences between biological and psychological associations and the correlation stress has in both aspects of BE.
- Gender Differences in Body ImagePublished: Mon, 04 Mar 2019Extract: This study aimed to closely examine body image, gender differences, and confidence to perform physical activity.
- Student Descriptions of StressPublished: Tue, 26 Feb 2019Extract: The analysis of the data has revealed that the participants all describe their experiences of university stress in a similar manner
- Impact of Social Media on Young People’s Body ImagePublished: Fri, 22 Feb 2019Extract: The effect media and social media has on young people has become more prominent in recent years. Many young people have low self-esteem caused by comparing themselves to each other online.
- Link between Sexual Abuse and Feelings of Shame in VictimsPublished: Thu, 21 Feb 2019Extract: Survivors may feel that their experience is a private narrative that should not be shared with others.
- Differences of Liberal and Conservative Views on Social and Economic IssuesPublished: Thu, 21 Feb 2019Extract: This study explores the relationship between an individual’s political ideology and their intolerance towards an out-group.
- Effect of Alcoholic Parent on ChildPublished: Fri, 15 Feb 2019Extract: Children of alcoholics have trouble with social situations and often have to do more help to keep the family together than normal families.
- Is Depression Genetic? An ExperimentPublished: Thu, 07 Feb 2019Extract: A British team of scientists has recently located a gene that seems to be predominant in multiple family members suffering with depression.
- Bowlby’s Theory of Attachment EssayPublished: Mon, 20 Aug 2018Extract: In this paper, Bowlby’s theory of attachment and child care will be outlined along with additions from other theorists such as Rutter and Ainsworth
- Link Between Obesity and Lack of SleepPublished: Fri, 17 Aug 2018Extract: This study aims to investigate whether there is a bidirectional relationship between poor sleep quality, high body mass index (BMI) and disordered eating.
- Semantic Priming: Effects of Related and Unrelated WordsPublished: Fri, 17 Aug 2018Extract: The aim of this experiment was to measure the response times on the string of letters that were shown to the participants on a computer screen.