Any opinions, findings, conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of UK Essays.
Assume that, you had bought two products through online. Explain why you choose to buy that product through online, pros and cons of online purchase.
What is E-commerce? E-commerce is a business model or a larger business model that allows companies or individuals through the electronic network and is usually the type of business segments in the internet. E-commerce is also can do business it can provide a new way to companies of all sizes to create new relationships and extended relational operations on the basis of the now, website and network activity. E-commerce levels the playing field for any organization that chooses to participate, small or large. In addition, also can buy or sell goods and products on the internet. Can any trades through electronic measures can be the electronic commerce, and without using any paper documents, electronic commerce is subdivided into three categories: business to business in B2B, business to consumer or B2C and consumer to consumer or C2C. E-commerce includes a full variety of pre-sale and customer service activities.
What is B2B (Business To Business)? B2B is a type of between manufacturers and wholesalers or wholesalers and retailers. Business to business refers to the business between the company rather than the company and personal consumption. What is B2C (Business to Customer)? B2C is also the trading between consumers. For example, to promote their products or services to the users directly between business and transaction. What is C2C (Customer to Customer)? C2C is the promotion and interaction between benefit and customer. Customer to customer is to provide location and talk to people, exchange and trading with other people.
Answer of Question 1
Every one of e-commerce has become a household name. There are known to have different calculations or e-commerce tools, we should learn our computers, using mobile Internet terms, and it is readily waiting for your attention. A main feature of e-commerce through commercial transactions is making money on the Internet. Today, you do not need to travel to meet people in the e-commerce retailers, manufacturers and consumers a whole new world. People have come to realize, the need for it, and start to enjoy it.
I chose www.ridefourever.com website. In E-e-commerce e-commerce site types are 7 unique features, such as the Ubiquity, Global Reach, Universal Standards, Richness, Interactivity, Information Density, and Personalization.
Seven Unique features of E-commerce
- Ubiquity- The traditional business market is a physical place, access to treatment by means of document circulation. For example, clothes and shoes are usually directed to encourage customers to go somewhere to buy. E-commerce is ubiquitous meaning that it can be everywhere. E-commerce is the worlds reduce cognitive energy required to complete the task.
- Global Reach- E-commerce allows business transactions on the cross country bound can be more convenient and more effective as compared with the traditional commerce. On the e-commerce businesses potential market scale is roughly equivalent to the network the size of the world’s population.
- Universal Standards- E-commerce technologies is an unusual feature, is the technical standard of the Internet, so to carry out the technical standard of e-commerce is shared by all countries around the world standard. Standard can greatly affect the market entry cost and considering the cost of the goods on the market. The standard can make technology business existing become more easily, which can reduce the cost, technique of indirect costs in addition can set the electronic commerce website 10$ / month.
- Richness- Advertising and branding are an important part of commerce. E-commerce can deliver video, audio, animation, billboards, signs and etc. However, it’s about as rich as television technology.
- Interactivity- Twentieth Century electronic commerce business technology is called interactive, so they allow for two-way communication between businesses and consumers.
- Information Density- The density of information the Internet has greatly improved, as long as the total amount and all markets, consumers and businesses quality information. The electronic commerce technology, reduce the information collection, storage, communication and processing cost. At the same time, accuracy and timeliness of the information technology increases greatly, information is more useful, more important than ever.
- Personalization- E-commerce technology allows for personalization. Business can be adjusted for a name, a person’s interests and past purchase message objects and marketing message to a specific individual. The technology also allows for custom. Merchants can change the product or service based on user preferences, or previous behavior.
The seven unique features have its own function but also have disadvantages in this website. The seven unique features most in this website is no problem, but the information density has some disadvantages and it’s one of the seven unique features. Information density is the function of information to the Internet and the web site can be the total amount and all markets, consumers and enterprise quality information. At the same time, accuracy and timeliness of the consumers can know this website information. But the website in this regard is poor because of its language in this website is insufficient and even only a language so easily lead to consumers in the shopping website will be very troublesome, even if consumers do not understand the language may be to give up on this website shopping and even lead to this site is less and less people browse or buy. For example in this web site to buy clothes but the browsing process found that consumers choose clothes are not enough data to the customer cannot be assured to buy, so in this aspect of the problem should be properly modified and solve this problem. For example, should first website have a variety of linguistic choices can make different national consumers easily understand this website information easy to buy the goods. Then on the items, such as this site is selling the clothes should be more detailed write the item price, style, color and size, so that the customer more easy to buy. In addition, whenever new styles of clothing in the website promotion to the customer know.
In e-commerce we can see that these seven kinds of unique features in the function of the website. The seven unique features function is very important if no one function will make your site there are loopholes in the website, so an indispensable. The seven unique features were Ubiquity: available everywhere and all the time; Global Reach: users or customers can obtain total enterprise electronic commerce; Universal Standards: is shared by all countries around the world standard; Richness: complexity and message content; Interactivity: which allows for two-way communication between businesses and consumers, provide the quantity and quality of information in general; Information Density: to all market participants; Personalization: for marketing message to a specific person, by adjusting the news of interest, the name of a person and past purchases. E-commerce technology, allows customers to learn more and more consumers, more efficient use of the information. Online businesses can use this information to develop new information asymmetry, enhance their brand products, to charge higher prices, quality service and market segmentation of many groups, each of the different prices.
Cite This Work
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing stye below:
Related ServicesView all
DMCA / Removal Request
If you are the original writer of this essay and no longer wish to have the essay published on the UK Essays website then please: