Any opinions, findings, conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of UK Essays.
Religious Health Care
I work for the firm of consulting. Religious Health Care of Middleville community have hired us to recognize and assess its strategic performance and to appraise and share concerns from the response’s that have been obtained from quite a few religious leaders in the region. These results will be shared with the CEO and the governing board. Our consulting firm has one rule, “Never present a condemnation or unconstructive finding devoid of recommending how the organization of clients’ can improve it.”
There are a lot of significant elements for improving the organization’s core functions. We will describe the five (5) mainly significant elements that we sense will advantage Religious Health Care and will create an efficient and productive HCO. The governing board functions are vital and by addressing the subsequent improvements in the governing board, will have a productive and efficient HCO. The following will provide the steps to the five most significant elements that the governing board must improve upon:
- Selecting and operational with the CEO: selecting a CEO, instituting an efficient relationship, assess executive performance and award successes; as well evaluating policies for recruiting, compensating and developing other managers and sustaining a plan for succession of management (Griffith & White, 2010). The board not merely selects and works with the CEO’s however it continues its relationships above time.
- Establishing the vision, mission, and values: agreeing on core values of the organization and common goals and expressing them as a directing concept (Griffith& White, 2010).
- Approving annual budget and strategies to execute the mission: selecting the foremost lines of investment regular with the vision and mission, balancing the vision in opposition to financial realities, and approve plans for execution (Griffith & White, 2010).
- Sustaining the eminence of care: identifying goals for effective, safe, patient-centered, efficient, timely, and equitable care and sustaining an organization that will draw and sustain the mainly competent nurses, physicians, and further caregivers (Griffith & White, 2010).
- Monitoring outcomes for conformity to laws, goals, and regulation: reviewing progress in the direction of implementation by means of benchmarks and events in the community to recognize opportunities of improvement (Griffith & White, 2010).
We consider that the three (3) mainly significant areas of key performance that will construct for a well-established health care organization are:
- Building and maintaining a strong and responsible executive team: The mainly vital activity that Religious Health Care can carry out that would be decisive to its financial accomplishment is building and maintaining a sturdy team. It needs a team operational in the direction of the vision and mission to be thriving. No one person in all healthcare organizations, can perhaps own the intellect, insight, or knowledge base to place an organization for success by them. Interviewed executives hardly ever employ the word I. “Employ of the expression team is persistent in all we execute, from planning in the course of implementation of strategy. These endeavors are not the effect of individuals functioning alone,” says William Nelson. (Griffith & White, 2010).
- Internal operations: capability to offer competitive service, efficiency quality,and accessibility of service. This demonstrates the expenditure of each unit’s care; it computes quality and safety of care and the relevance of rendered services (Griffith & White, 2010).
- Cost: costs, physical counts, and resource situation. This dimension illustrates supply counts, hours of nurses, and vehicles (Griffith & White, 2010).
Religious can supervise in its emergency room its nursing staff performance by using the subsequent performance measures:
- Demand: patients number and emergencies percentage. This is calculated in the emergency room by urgent services given to every patient. Demand as well calculates such features as the variation and average in demand, delays for urgent and scheduled service and counts of disruptions or cancellations in process of scheduling (Griffith & White, 2010).
- Satisfaction of Patient: percentage of “extremely satisfied” in opposition to the number of complaints. The satisfaction of patient is evaluated by surveys that inquire every patient’s satisfaction with the eminence of care given and patient education in relation to any concerns or symptoms. Satisfaction of Patient is evaluated by surveys that deal with such issues as reassurance, personal care, and patient education (Griffith & White, 2010).
- Satisfaction of Physician: referring physicians and physicians attending percentage that are “extremely satisfied” in opposition to the complaints number. Satisfaction of Physician is particularly significant in view of the fact that the physician is the vertebrae of any organization; devoid of the physicians there might be no organization. This can as well be made with surveys that are completed by physicians attending who rate every physician by her or his performance; on satisfaction of patient and complaints of patient (Griffith & White, 2010).
By glancing at the admissions number at Religious in opposition to Samaritan’s in Middleville, Religious has fewer admission. Religious can get better on their admissions by ensuring that patients obtain quality care, making sure that every patient is taken care of in a appropriate manner, and ensure that every patient and family member is communed to on their condition and the procedures essential to the welfare of the patient. They can as well get better by doing a scrutiny of admissions; this would assist to perceive where there might be a trouble and how it can be corrected to construct the admissions percentage better. The position of Religious Health Care might be the reason that Samaritan obtains additional admittance. If patients are nearer or live nearer to one facility to a certain extent than the other, the patient will set off to the closest facility to their closeness.
Religious can as well advance on their admissions by providing the finest in primary care of every patient; ensure that their facility is secure for patients by carrying out procedures of quality control and offering training for any person or persons that might not fall in compliance and offer each patient with quality care in a appropriate manner.
Religious Healthcare might as well improve its image by sustaining its excellence of service by rewarding efficient devoted associates who will then continue being loyal customers. Religious can as well construct relationships with further religious groups in the society by offering free screenings of blood pressure, blood drawing clinics and conducting seminars that could encourage wellness and prevention of disease. Materials can as well be published and distributed at workplace and schools that provides advice and insights on prevention of disease and wellness.
Religious Healthcare can also employ the data warehouse system to scrutinize electronic medical records, its human resources, materials management, payroll, marketing and planning, and additional information systems. Religious Health Care by means of the data warehouse, can execute internal management audits by accumulating data on satisfaction of customer, staff satisfaction, hours worked and supplies used and absenteeism,. (Griffith & White, 2010) Religious Health Care will have data that would be concise and clear consecutively to manage and preserve a completely efficient health care organization.
Religious Health Care can as well utilize a distinctive accounting enterprise system to carry out collections and billing; supplies management; payroll management; financial accounting and reporting; cost finding and reporting cash and investment management; and budget developments (Griffith & White, 2010). The entire of these things establish if the Heath Care Organization is appropriately supervised financially.
Religious Health Care in conclusion, will be thriving in all areas by following the over recommendations consecutively to offer 100% satisfaction of customer; management will be portrayed properly and conveyed in the health care organization and the nursing staff will be executing at higher standards which will consecutively build up into loyal patients and the community are deemed in its strategies of marketing.
Griffin, J. R. & White, K.R. (2010) The well-managed healthcare organization. (7th. Ed). Chicago: Health Administration Press.
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional essay writing service is here to help!Find out more
Cite This Work
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing style below:
Related ServicesView all
DMCA / Removal Request
If you are the original writer of this essay and no longer wish to have the essay published on the UK Essays website then please: