This essay has been submitted by a student. This is not an example of the work written by our professional essay writers.
Word “Hijamah” adapted from Arabic language, from phrase “Al Hijmu” which is mean bleed, “Al Hajjam” that has mean someone who expert at bleed, “Al Hijmu” mean suctioning. “Al Hajjam” has a same meaning with “Al Mashshash” that is bleeding craftsman, and “Al Mihjam or Al Mihjamah” is a set of tool for bleeding. The tool is a various size of cup for accommodating the dark blood that just taken outside from your skin. Al Hijamah itself is giving suction treatment by applying a heated glass to the skin. This Therapeutic has been known since thousand years pre-Christian. Al Hijamah in Indonesia is known as bekam, canduk, canthuk, kop or mambakan, meanwhile in Mandarin as Pa Hou Kuan and In Europe is Cupping Therapeutic Method.
Bleed has many own excellence that other traditional or modern treatment does not have it. Some from among superiority of bleed are as the same manner as the following traditional collection of stories relating words or deeds of Muhammad, the chief source of guidance for understanding religious questions:
- The Prophet said: “The best therapy that all of you do is Al Hijamah”.()
- The Prophet said: “The most ideal treatment by man is Al Hijamah.” HR. Muslim
- Prophet mentions three basic recoveries. “Healing can be obtained in three ways, namely: the incision knife or needle bruise, sip honey, and Fire lighting. But, I really dislike if one among you all do the third.” (HR Bukhari-Muslim)
- From Abu Annas Ra, The Prophet said: “The best person is an expert at bleed (Al Hajjam), because he taken out dark blood, relaxing rigid muscle, and sharpen sight of someone whom bleeds by him.” (HR Tirmidzi, Hasan Gharib)
- And many more The Prophet said that tell and laid a strict injection on his men for practicing Al Hijamah. Some from them are:
- An instance when Isra' mi'raj at every door of heavens, an angel gave an advice, “command your men to bleed!” (HR Tirmidzi, Hasan Gharib)
- from Abu Annas RA, He said: “The Prophet was healing by Hijamah In the even of his Ihram” (HR Bukhari)
- from Abu Annas RA, He said: “The Prophet healed by Hijamah when He was fasting” (HR Bukhari)
Day in a month
Adapted from Annas, that The Prophet usually bleeds on akhda'ain and his nape of neck. He bleeds on 17, 19, and 21 of Islam calendar. (HR Tirmidzi: 51 / certainly, hasan)
The prophet said: “Whoever bleeds on seventeenth, nineteenth, and twenty first every month of Islamic year, it will allay all kind of disease.” (HR Abu Dawud, (3861), hasan)
Ibnul Qayyim said: “all of those hadists ware reached agreement from physicians that bleed at second half month until third week in every Islamic month is more useful than do it at the early or month end.”
Yet if caused by some needed, therapy with this method whenever practiced will always useful although at the early or month end.
Day in a week
Storied by Ibnu Majah in his deeds: “whoever did bleed, ought to on Thursday with the name of God, avoid bleed when Friday, Saturday and Sunday; Just bleed on Monday and Tuesday, avoid Wednesday, because Wednesday was a day when Prophet Ayyub got catastrophe. And leprosy always initialed for appear on Wednesday or Tuesday night.” (HR Ibnu Majah 2479)
Based on disease
Based on the Prophet Said
Al Akhda 'ain
- Located around sinews of left and right neck, around Vena Jugulars Internal, and about Sternocleidomastoideus.
- Constitute center of activity and spread from ileum and Colon
- Play role in healing mumps, afonia, rigid nape of neck, painful throat, influenza, swollen cheek, tinnitus, etc.
P. S.: be careful when bleeding, because a lot of artery, vena and nerve beneath the skin, so easy to cause dangerous bleed.
- Located beneath inner ankle (malleolus medialis), between melleolus medialis with heel's bone (calcaneus)
- As a centre of spreading kidney
- A part from ancient medic that was Yen, Su, Lo, Si point and main point from Meridian Yin Ciao and Cing.
- Play rule in healing tinnitus, hemoptisis, menstruation trouble, insomnia, early ejaculating semen, failure kidney, bronkietasis, back ache, urine problem, etc.
- Located around neck bone's kern (processus spinosus vertebrae cervicalis VII), between left and right shoulder (acromion), as high as neck.
- Is the meeting point and spreading organ gall bladder, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, bladder and tripermanas.
- Role in the treatment of neck pain, fever, epilepsy, cough, flu, asthma, stiff backs, etc.
- Anas son of Malik said, “The prophet has the bruise on Al Akhda 'ain and Al Kahil” (Reported by Tirmidhi, Abu Dawood, Hakim and Ahmad)
- Located at the top of the skull a little to the rear. Precisely in the crown of bone (os parietale), in 2 / 3 the front.
- If the head and hairline to the back of the front hairline is divided into 12 sections, the UMU Mugits located in 17 sections of the hair line and the rear part 5 of the front hairline.
- Be careful when bleeding, because it closes to the central sensory and motor, which causes paralysis of the organs and organs.
- Also referred to as the point hundred meetings, because it is the 100th meeting of the disease (meaning the center Umul Mugits crime).
- Role in the treatment of headache, vertigo, tinnitus, nasal obstruction, aphasia, coma, mental disorders, etc.
- Ibn Umar said, “The Prophet Muhammad once bleeding in his head and call it mugits umu”.
- Is the top point of the head, located in the crown of bone (os parietale) front, which is situated at the meeting point between the rears of the hairline to the front hairline.
- Role in the treatment of headaches, dizziness, vertigo, mania, visual impairment, etc.
- Located at the meeting point of the skull front and rear, the fontanel bone (os parietale) and bone forehead (os frontale).
- In children, when pembekamn blood should not be excluded, because the general meeting between the two bones are not perfectly closed.
- Role in the treatment of epilepsy, dizziness, headache, vision disturbances, rinorhea, seizures, etc.os parietale).
- Located in the back of the head bone (os occipitale) around the ridge of bone (protuberantia occipitalis).
- Section where if someone sleeping telenteng, then the head Qamahduah is attached to the earth.
- Role in the treatment of headaches behind, deafness, dizziness, stiff tongue, schizophrenia, epilepsy, stiff neck, dizziness, vertigo, etc.
- Located in the back of both shoulders.
- Role in the treatment of disease in the shoulder and neck disease. (The Prophet did bruise on his arm when fed goat meat laced with poison by the name of Allah).
- Located in the hip. Useful for sore pain, lower back pain.
- Jabir RA, that the prophet never did bruise on his hip because of illness sore / tired of suffering. (Reported by An Nasai, Ibn Majah).
- Useful for treating headaches / dizziness in the head, treating toothache and pain in the face, to cure sore throat / cough.
- From Ibn Abbas RA said, the Prophet never did bruise as much as 3 times on both temples.
Chest Downside, Stomach Upside
- Allows you to cure boils, ringworm / scabies and phlegm in the thigh, which often heal stiff numb, treat hemorrhoids, swollen feet cure disease (elephantiasis), eliminate itching in the back.
Back of Foot
- Allows you to remove ulcers / warts that grow on both thighs, calves, and bone dry.
- Stop the menstrual bleeding and itching in the testis of fruit (scrotum men) and uric acid.
Procedure of bruising
1. Preparing equipment, facilities and rooms
- Tools prepared: headers / suction tube, skapel, needles, scalpels, Lancet, cloth towels, gloves, bowl / bowls, garbage cans, tables, and chairs.
- Materials prepared: Kassa, cotton, Betadine, detol, soap, zalf, alcohol, spirits, olive oil, oil Habbatus sa'uda, Qusthul Al Hindi.
- Mensteril tool for germ-free and do not spread the disease, by the way: boiling tube headers for at least 30 minutes of continuous boiling water (removed rubber used). Gloves, rubber, and fabric products disteril with formalin tablets.
- Needles, pinst, knives, and razors can only disposable. Finish one patient discarded. The room must be clean, bright, and enough air flow and not stuffy.
2. Preparing patients
- The patient described the bruise, the effect occurs, the process of healing, etc.
- Patients are not prepared mentally to be nervous and scared, Lead pray and perform ablutions.
- For patients who have never bleeded, bleeded enough of one to two glasses.
- Patients prepared food, beverage, hygiene and cleanliness of the body that will bleeded place.
3. Preparing ourselves/ bleed interpreter
- Interpreters bruise in good health, not illness, had her ablutions and pray.
- Interpreters have mastered the science bruise bruise (professional).
- Interpreters are often bleeded bruise and membekam.
- Interpreters bekam increase faith and taqwa.
Identification of Patients
- Noting the general identity: name, address, age, sex, status.
- Noting the identity of the family: the position and status within the family.
- Complaints of patients, the main complaint, additional complaints / other, history of the disease.
- Complaints of each organ.
Checking the patient's physical
- a) General examination: blood pressure, pulse, temperature, respiration, tongue, iris, palm, etc.
- Observations, hearing, and smell of the complaint, and of each organ.
- Tactile about complaints, and touch on other organs.
- Pengetukan area around complaints, and in other organs.
- Special examination: the iris (iridology), tongue, ears, palms, etc.
- Investigation: laboratory, radiology, CT scan, MRI, etc.
Conclude and determine the diagnosis of disease
- Determine the type of complaint.
- Determine the sex.
- Determine the position of the disease.
- Determine the cause of the disease.
- Determine the type of treatment.
Defining regions and points of bleed
- Point that according to the complain.
- Another point is one-way / meridians, with points complained.
- Another point opposite the point complained of.
- Special points.
- Specific points.
- Bruise with bleeding (similar to hijamah bekam damamiyah wet).
- Bekam without bleeding (similar to hijamah bruise jaffah dry).
Giving Other Therapy
- Action therapy, surgery, etc.
- Providing food supplements, medicines and nutritious ingredients.
- Providing advice, tausiyah and prayers.
How to Bleeding
- Prepare a medium-sized glass that has been installed lighter equipment.
- Clean the area akhda 'ain with cotton / tissue that had been given Betadine.
- We put the tools akhda bruise in the area and say Basmalah (with sir or Jahr)
- Enough suck cock or eight to ten times so that the glass firmly pressed against the load in the area akhda 'ain, then wait five to seven minutes. Glass stuck because there is air pressure so that the blood collected.
- Open the top cover glass to allow air to enter, so that the glass bruise easily retrieved. Make sure akhda 'ain sliced easy to do.
- Take a razor blade / knife / needle puncture into sliced or akhda regions' ain to taste (not too deep and many of the cuts) and the incision should be in line with dematom skin (not the opposite, because it can cause nerve and blood vessels cut off).
- Take the glass and lighter, point to its place, then we cock taste, while saying Basmala. Then wait until the dirty blood out about five to seven minutes. The glass began to look dirty blood filled due to air pressure in the glass.
- Take a tissue and put it under the container with his left hand, then slowly open the upper air and immediately open the glass, pressed and then direct the blood to go all into a glass bruise in his right hand. Hold the tissue with her left hand to rest and clean the blood out to the entire region akhda 'ain with the tissue to clean.
- Clean the glass containing blood bruise dirty with tissue. The more severe the disease a person, the more blackish blood red in the glass. Clean the glass until cleared.
- Does it again suction process at least three times and a maximum of five times. When finished, the glass is placed in the cup bruise to be cleaned.
- It is time we closed the knife cuts to clean the rest of the bruise blood with Betadine, and then apply olive oil or oil Qisthul Al Hindi, and then cover with cotton or tissue to the oil and not about the clothes the patient's chin.
- With the use of olive oil and Habbatus brother, God willing cuts will be closed again or normal as before.
Some of the things that must be considered in the procession of bleeding
1. Bleed not recommended for:
- People with diabetes or bleeding, except for an interpreter bruise really experts.
- Patients who are physically very weak.
- Patients with skin infections are prevalent.
- Elderly people, if they do not really need it, because of their physical weakness.
- Children with dehydration (dehydration) to bruise wet.
- Patients with blood cancer.
- Patients are often miscarried pregnancy.
- Patients with insanity and emotional instability.
- Patients with Hepatitis A dab B when it is in serious condition. But if the condition was not severe or the disease is a chronic disease, then why not to be treated with a bruise.
- Suffering from jaundice due to hepatitis.
- Patients undergoing dialysis.
- Patients, who experience a heart valve abnormality, except under the supervision of doctors and people who really good bruise.
- Patients with cold, while the very high temperature or flu patients and the like, except when he no longer felt cold.
- Pregnant women in the first three months.
- Against those who possessed, affected by magic, and so on, except for an interpreter who has been able to bruise overcome cases of this kind.
- In people who do it the first time, except when done to her mental preparation. It's best to let him see other people who bleeding in front of him. In addition, he needs to hear about the virtues and benefits bruise.
- Patients who are taking blood Facilitate, except with great caution. Similarly, the people who exhausted, until he retired.
- Heart disease patients should not be carried out on patients who use equipment to help regulate heartbeat.
- New to people who give blood donors but after over two or three days, depending on his health condition. Similarly, in people with vertigo, until he relaxed state.
- Users of stimulants are not recommended for bleed, but after leaving it. Patients fear also wait until calm mental state.
2. But avoid bleeding directly after bathing.
3. But avoid bleeding after the patient has vomiting.
4. It is recommended not to eat immediately after bleeding, but may eat honey or drink to restore fitness.
5. Abnormalities in patients with knee fluid, in bleeding not to bruise the glass installed in the hospital area, but around it.
6. Varicose veins that occur in the calf, then bleeding done on either side of varicose veins carefully.
7. Bleeding of patients suffering from liver disease should be done with great caution.
8. Bleeding disease or diabetes, if done bleeding, it is not the incision, but with minor puncture with acupuncture needles.
9. For people with low blood pressure, let the lower back area not bleeded. Bleeding should also be done one by one, do not do well in bleeding two or more places simultaneously.
10. For people with anemia, bleeding done one by one, according to the readiness condition of his body. If the patient has fainted, then the glass should be immediately revoked bruise and patients were given drinks containing sugar.
11. Do not do bruise but after asking the patient, whether the blood flow freely, whether he suffered from diabetes, liver diseases (hepatitis), cancer, a torn tendon or a fluid in the knee.
12. Bruise against women must be made by a fellow woman or man who became her mahram.
13. Should not be above the knot of muscle bruise, but it can be done with glass, without penyayatan (dry bruise).
14. For parents and children, just do a light suction.
15. Not advisable to bruise in a very full or very hungry.
16. Recommended a hot bath and do the massage after bleeding.
The quality of one's faith can be measured by its commitment to upholding the teachings of Islam, whether related to personal life and the citizenship. One of the benchmarks that can be seen in relation to this is the Muslims' commitment to upholding the existing Islamic pillars. Particularly in this case is the prayer.
Five daily prayers are obligatory for every Muslim. Even prayer is the first obligation after faith in Allah SWT. This means that, after recognition of the truth of God and his messenger Prophet Muhammad, prayer is the first manifestation of faith. However, if we live in-depth, prayer is worship that is felt beneficial to human beings themselves, especially about health so that it is perceived as a need that cannot abandoned.
Prayer will make people behave tawadhu', humble, not arrogant. Members of our body's most distinguished was the head, but before God at the same time to pray with your feet low. Therefore, people who tawadhu 'aware of the position (station) in the presence of his God.
Man will feel the ultimate happiness when she felt so close to God. Humans are close to God always serene and peaceful lives. All forms of challenges and temptations of the world will not be able to influence and thus contaminate inner behavior and always be guided by His light. To achieve that, of course people should be diligent to face and get closer to Him.
In this context, Allah SWT has given way to go, namely prayer.
Prayer is the key to heaven and is insulated to prevent heat of the Hell fire. All Muslims are advised that the five daily prayers are the main obligations that important anymore; all men, Muslim men and women must practice throughout his life.
There is absolutely no excuse for the Muslims to prayer is an obligation to leave despite being where we are, in short prayer must be done. Prophet Muhammad SAW said: “Prayer is the pillar of religion. He who establish the prayer, and then he founded the religion. And whoever left it meant she overthrow of religion”.
So if there are people who claim Muslims, but do not want to pray, that his confession was not true. And such people are determined to go to hell. From the brief description above it can be withdrawn some sense:
- If we want to know the maturity of Islam a Muslim, look at the prayer practices.
- As an ordinary still ignore the prayer, it is likely to Islam in itself was not yet ripe.
- On the contrary, every person who obeys Islamic worship shows ripe right.
If prayer is really conducted by tuma'ninah (calm) and continuous prayers, god willing we can remove the sins and mistakes, besides those also existing movements in the prayer can heal physical and can even act as disease prevention.
God, Creator, knew exactly what was needed by the creation, especially humans. All His commandments are not only worth piety, but also have substantial benefits to the human body itself.
For example, fasting, the commands of God in these three pillars are recognized by the medical benefits and the western world scientists. They were immediately joined fasting for health themselves and their patients.
So it is with prayer. Pray is the most appropriate service for the metabolism of the human body and texture. Movements in prayed too have their respective benefits. For example:
Specifically, pray Subuh and prayer Tahajjud that we did so far been proved by many Muslims that have the effect therapy (treatment) of cancer and heart disease. When viewed overall perspective pray that typical in prayer movements allegedly are healthy. Prayer is like a physical sport that radiates health effects for the body.
Prayer regarded as worship practices of the most proportionately to the anatomy of the human body. Their movement already very attached to the gesture (typical body movements) a Muslim. But has it ever occurred to us the benefits of each of the movement? Scientific point of view makes prayer as a warehouse for various types of drug disease.
BENEFITS FOR SHALAT MOVEMENT
Stand up straight, to takbiratul ihram, then raised both hands parallel to the ear or a shoulder, and folded it in front of the lower chest. Such movement smoothen blood, lymph nodes and arm muscle strength, heart position in the brain allows blood to flow smoothly throughout the body. While raising his hands strained shoulder muscles so that the flow of oxygen-rich blood to be smooth. Then both hands in front fold lower chest. This attitude gets away from a variety of joint disorders, especially in the upper body.
Ruku', in a perfect position marked with a straight spine, so that when placed over the back of a glass of water will not spill it. The position of head straight to the spine, posture is helpful to keep travelers and the position of the spine functions as a buffer body of the nerve centers. Heart position parallel with the brain, the maximum blood flow in the body of the center, hands on his knees for muscle relaxation function shoulder to bottom. In addition, the bow is the practice of urine to prevent prostate disorders.
I' tidal, the position of the bow wake, the body back up after raising his hands as high as the ears or shoulder. I 'tidal is a variation posture after bowing and before prostration, the motion stood stooped, standing bow is an exercise of good digestion, organs digestion in the stomach and easing massage experience alternately. The effect becomes more smooth digestion.
Prostration, namely tail end up position in conjunction with both hands, knees, toes, and forehead on the floor. The benefits flow gets pumped lymph neck and underarms. The position of the brain above the heart causes oxygen-rich blood can flow up into the brain. This flow effects on one's mind power, so it can boost intelligence. Therefore do prostrations with tuma'ninah. Do hurry to insufficient capacity of blood in the brain. This posture also avoids interference hemorrhoids, especially for women, both bow and prostrate them have tremendous benefits for health and fertility of female organs, as well as facilitate the birth process.
Sit back; there are two kinds, namely iftirasy at the beginning tahyat and tawaruk at final tahyat. The difference lies in the position of the feet. Benefits, as we sat resting on iftirasy groin connected with the nerves or nerve ischiadus. This position avoids the groin pain that often causes sufferers unable to walk. Tawaruk sit very well for men because the heel pressing flow bladder (urethra), male sex glands (prostate) and the channel vase deference. If done correctly, this posture to prevent impotence. Variations in the position of your feet and tawaruk cause iftirasy entire leg muscles stretched and relaxed back. This harmonious movement and pressure is maintaining flexibility and strength of our organ's movement.
Salam, the movement turned his head to the right and left maximal. The benefit is the relaxation of muscles around the neck and head improve blood flow pat on the head, the movement to prevent headaches and keep the facial skin tone.
From exposure of benefit prayer movement for health, there is an authentic narration of Abu Hurairah ra, he said: “I heard the Messenger of Allah SAW said, 'what do you think if there is a stretch river in front of one of you, he was showered from the river five times each day, whether the remaining dirt?” They said: ‘No! “Muhammad Prophet SAW said,' and so the parable of the five daily prayers, with it God will remove all errors ”.
Maybe you wonder `what if someone exercising five times a day, by doing special movements physically healthy'. Is it not possible he will be the healthiest person in the world? Of course this is very likely. If executed tuma'ninah prayer, quiet and continuous, God willing, our prayers in addition to the elimination of sin and guilt, can also serve as a removal of all disease.
Bow movement relatively unique. Prostration has the philosophy that human take a bow themselves as low, even lower than his own butt. From the standpoint of science psycho neuron immunology (the science of the body's immune from the psychological point of view) of the studied Prof. Soleh, this movement led man to the highest degree.
By doing regular bow movements, the blood vessels in the brain are trained to receive a lot of oxygen supply. At the time of prostration, the heart position is above the head which allows maximum blood flow to the brain. That is, the brain gets oxygen-rich blood supply that spurs cells work. In other words, tuma'ninah prostration which is continuous could lead to improvement of intelligence person.
Every inch of the human brain requires a sufficient blood to function normally. Blood will not enter the nerve in the brain, but when someone is prostrate in prayer. Fibril requires blood for a certain time. This means that, blood will enter the vein the following prayer time, as has been required in Islam.
Research above already received recognition from Harvard University, United States. Even an American doctor who declared himself unfamiliar to Islam finally turns in to Islam after researching special development of the bow movement secretly. In addition, the movements in a quick prayer or yoga-like stretching movements (stretching). In essence, allows you to flex the body and blood circulation. Advantages prayer than any other movement is in our prayers more moving limbs, including toes and hands.
Prostration is a particular muscle strength exercises, including chest muscle. When bow, upper body weight come with contact on the arm until palms. When this happens in muscle contraction of the chest, the body parts into the pride of women. Breasts not only become more beautiful shape, but also improve the function of the milk glands in it.
Still in the prostration position, other benefits can be enjoyed by the women is her abdominal muscles (rectus abdominis and obliqus abdominis externus) contract management as hip and waist-up beyond the head and chest. This condition is trained around the abdominal organs to push deeper and longer to help in the birth process. Because of the labor required a good respiratory and push capabilities sufficient. When the abdominal muscles have become bigger and stronger, naturally, this muscle became elastic. Prostrate habit causes the body to restore and maintain the abdominal organs back in place (fixation).
After doing prostrations, we do a sit down. In prayer there are two types of seat: iftirosy (tahiyat early) and tawarru '(tahiyat end). The most important thing is participating contraction muscles of the perineum area. For women, in this region there are three holes, they are coitus pit, rectum to remove feces, and urinary tract. When tawarru', heel of left foot to push the perinea area. Your back foot should be placed on the left foot and the heel of your right foot to press the right groin. In this position the heel of your left foot to massage the perineum area and pressure. These gentle pressures improve the reproductive organs in the perineum.
Basically, the entire movement aimed at rejuvenating the body's prayer. If the body supples, skin cell damage and little happens. Especially if done regularly, then the cells are damaged can be replaced. Regeneration was going smoothly. As a result, the body always fit.
According to Prof. Dr. Mohammad Soleh research in his essay entitled “Impact of Improved Prayer Changes Tahajjud Security Response Immunologic Body: An Approach Neuron immunology” with dissertations that, Soleh earned doctorate degree in medicine at the University graduate programs Surabaya defended some time ago.
Tahajjud prayer was not merely an additional prayer (Sunna muakkad), but if done regularly and sincerely will overcome cancer. Medically, tahajud prayer is able to grow endurance response (immunology) especially in immune globins F, G, A, and the form their lymphocytes perceptions and positive motivation. It also can streamline the ability of individuals to overcome problems encountered.
Until now, scholars see as the only sincere psychic mental problems. However, this problem actually can be proven by medical technology. Sincere which has been seen as a mystery can be demonstrated quantitatively through the secretion of the hormone cortical in the body condition parameters. In normal conditions, amount of cortical in the morning usually about 38-690 nano mol / liter. Whereas at night or after 24 p.m. this number increased to 69-345 nano mol / liter.
“If the number of normal its cortical hormone, can be indicated that the person is not sincere because she felt depressed. And vice versa,” he said, these findings confirm the old paradigm argue that considers the Islamic religion merely dogma or doctrine.
According to Drs. Soleh, the stress is usually very susceptible to cancer and infectious diseases. By doing regular Tahajjud and accompanied by feelings of upright and not have to, someone will have a good immune response and is likely protected from infectious diseases and cancer. Based on medical calculations, such a prayer Tahajjud causes someone to have good endurance.