This essay has been submitted by a student. This is not an example of the work written by our professional essay writers.
Attitude Towards Learning (ALT):
This single number encompasses effort, behavior, homework and is scaled from “1 to 4”. The table below shows how it is applied. As it can be seen, 1 is the highest grade.
· Always hands in work on time and does more than expected.
· Does not have to be reminded about attitudes to learning.
· Homework is always completed on time.
· Work is handed on time and generally works with interest.
· Has a good attitude to learning.
· Homework is usually completed on time.
· Most class work is completed on time.
· Occasional reminders are required to re-focus attitude to learning.
· Homework is sometime late.
· Completes the minimum of work, or less.
· Needs frequent reminders to return to the set task and affects the learning of others.
· Homework is usually late or incomplete.
· Teacher has been unable to comment.
(i) The use of sub levels:
This shows you how they are progressing within each level. Sub level ‘A' is the highest and ‘C' is the lowest.
(ii) Current Attainment:
This is the level your child is currently working at.
(iii) End of Key Stage Target level:
This is the minimum level that your child is capable of achieving at the end of the key stage.
(iv) End of Year Target:
This is an interim target to enable closer monitoring of progress.
Pupils who have an excellent record of attendance are usually those who achieve their full potential. The attendance data is measured for the period we are reporting on.
WHAT IT MEANS
100 - 96 %
No concern - has excellent to good attendance
95 - 90 %
Level of non-attendance may begin to impact your child's progress
Below 90 %
Serious concern - your child's poor attendance will be having a serious impact on their progress.
Tracking Report: Grade: Year:
Student Name: Term 1
Attitude Towards Learning
Attainment Term 1 ()
Attainment Term 2 (April)
Attainment Final( June)
End of Year Target
End of Key Stage Target
Personal Social Health Education
KEY TO CODES
Present (Before Break)
Other Authorised Circumstances
Extended Family Holiday (Agreed)
Family Holiday (Agreed)
Approved Sporting Activity
Work Experience/Inter school Events
Extended Family Holiday (not agreed)
No Reason yet Provided for Absence
School Closed to Pupils
Pupil not on Roll
Late (after registers close)
All should attend / No mark recorded
From ____________ to ____________
Total Numbers of Days
END OF YEAR TARGET:
Key Stage 1 (KS 1)
Key Stage 2 (KS 2)
Key Stage 3 (KS 3)
Key Stage 4 (KS 4)
Grade: 2, 3, 4
Grade: 6, 7, 8
Grade: 9, 10