This essay has been submitted by a student. This is not an example of the work written by our professional essay writers.
The History Of Malaysia'S Ministry Of Information, Communication, And Culture
From historical figure, the establishment of the Ministry of Information, Communication, and Culture (this is all rounded generic term we use today, however the focus the focus of the ministry that we are referring there is the Ministry of Culture, Art, and Heritage) was the legacy from Sector of Culture created under Ministry of Social Welfare in the year 1953. In the year 1964, the Sector of Culture was moved intpart of Ministry of Information. Sector of Culture had a turbulence year during the ever bitter experience of 13 Mei 1969 and which elongated tthe legislated of Cultural Policy in 23rd February 1971. The Prime Minister of that time, Y.A.B. Tun Abdul Razak Hussein made an important speech targeting the issues of national language and national culture. Many people at that time started tforget or unclear about “social contract”. Some part of his speech is noted below:
“It is hardly necessary for me in this House texpound upon the careful and balanced character of the Constitution which was spainstakingly negotiated and agreed upon by the major races in Malaysia before we attained independence. …. The basic provision relating tthe acquisition of citizenship represented a fair and balanced compromise. The same careful and balanced approach runs through the other provisions of the Constitution protecting the legitimate rights of all races in Malaysia. … The provision of Bahasa Malaysia as the sole official and National Language is balanced by the guarantee for the use of the languages of other races other than for official purposes.”
Realizing how important culture and heritage is for the country, Sector of Culture was put under the Ministry of Culture, Youth, and Sports in 1972.
In 20th May 1987; the “culture” component was detached from Ministry of Culture, Youth, and Sports and was paired with Malaysia Tourism Development Board. Next, a new ministry was created called the Ministry of Tourism and Culture. 5 years later, in 22nd October 1992, the structure of this ministry is reinforced and refresh with a new name; Ministry of Culture, Arts, and Tourism.
Due tthe reassembling of the cabinet in 27th March 2004, both the main components, which are “culture” and “tourism” was split and was under the care separate ministry that were the Ministry of Tourism, and Ministry of Culture, Arts, and Heritage.
Starting from the reassembling of the cabinet in 18th March 2008 by, National Unity and Integration Department at the Department of Prime Minister was absorbed intthe Ministry of Culture, Arts, and Heritage and was called Ministry of Unity, Culture, Arts, and Heritage.
Ministry of Unity, Culture, Arts, and Heritage is now known as Ministry of Information, Communication, and Culture which is a ministry combining 3 portfoliof former ministry before this that is “PENERANGAN” from Ministry of Information, “COMMUNICATION” from the Ministry of Energy, Water, and Communication, and “CULTURE” from the Ministry of Unity, Culture, Arts, and Heritage. This combination is due tthe reconstruction back of the cabinet in 9 April 2009 parallel tthe appointment of Y.A.B. Dato' Sri Mohd. Najib bin Tun Haji Abdul Razak as the 6th Prime Minister of Malaysia in 3rd April 2009 at the Prime Minister's Office, Putrajaya.
The reason for it is smooth and better administration of the country. This ministry now is divided int3 sector; Sector of Information, Sector of Communication, and Sector of Culture. The departments and agencies from the former ministry are under Ministry of Information, Communication, and Culture. The support divisions are under the administration section of the ministry.
1. Administration Division
- Human Resource Administration Division
- Finance Division
- Development Division.
- Account Division
- Information Administration Division
- Strategic Planning and Policy
- International Division (Information)
- Information Analysis and Administration Division
- Media Synchronizer Division
- Policy Division
- Facility Division
- Infrastructure, Application and Technology Division
- Pos Postal Communications and Services Division
- Support Service's Unit
- Negara National Treasure and Heritage's Policy Division
- Culture's Policy Division
- International Relation Division
- Licences and Enforcement Division
- Public's Affairs and Event's Management Division
- Istana Budaya
- Malaysia Broadcasting Department
- Malaysia Information Department
- Filem Negara Malaysia
- Special Affairs Department
- Institut Penyiaran dan Penerangan Tun Abdul Razak (IPPTAR)
- Malaysia National Archive
- National Library
- Malaysia Museum Department
- Malaysia Heritage Department
- National Art and Culture Department
Juz copy and paste this whole page
Become the lead actor in 1Malaysia concepts based upon The Rukun Negara tcreate a nation state with the means of information, communication, and culture.
- Improve and reinforce Rakyat unity and harmony based upon The Rukun Negara through information, communication, and culture services and activities;
- Develop, arouse and enrich arts, culture and heritage through information and communication;
- Develop and strengthen the communication industry in Malaysia; and
- Generate the nation's economy through creative industries.
- Spread information about philosophy, policy, and national program effectively tcreate an educated, informative and of pure morality towards 1Malaysia;
- Develop, prepare and maintain communication facilities and services and alsindustry of contents;
- Enrich arts, culture and heritage through arts and cultural programs and activities that fall towards 1Malaysia;
- Increase nation's income through the contribution of the creative and communication industries; and
- Create “Modal Insan” that is educated, creative and innovative.
KPKK Clients Charters
1. Tdisseminate the latest information and Government policies tthe people accurately, timely and effectively via the electronic and print media as well as interpersonal communication
2. Tprovide professional public relations and media support services tGovernment Agencies;
3. Tprovide a fair and balanced service tall proponents, innovators, creators, researchers and entrepreneurs of the arts, films, culture and heritage industry as well as tbe sensitive ttheir needs;
4. Tprovide the necessary infrastructure and programs for the people tappreciate arts, culture and heritage through performing arts, exhibitions, writings and publications;
5. Tprovide high quality communication infrastructure relating tbroadband, Internet and cellular services; and
6. Tensure a transparent, effective and progressive supervision tstimulate the development of the creative industry and communication technology.
7. Responding tcustomer complaint quickly, right and respectful in a period of time following:
- Acceptance declaration within 3 working days;
- Initial feedback within 14 working days; and
- Public complaint status report in 1 months.
8. Ensure bill and invoice disbursed in time 14 days from complete document acceptance date.
Last Updated ( Tuesday, 19 January 2010 03:36 )
The Organizational Chart
Juz copy and paste this whole page
Hereby with regards tMinistry of Communication, Information, and Culture, we would like tpropose one particular issue, which is the validation of national history based on the local and Eastern version rather than charted our national history of those of mostly Western version of it and reconstruct back our already known history intour real history.
On our research of the national history, we found that there are many contradictions between those written by the Westerner and those of the Eastern accounts. Some of the history varies in each account. What is more puzzling is the different story line or chronicles of a particular event that the Western usually looks from third person pointofview or even sometimes by just hearsay and written tthe delight of their taste.
From our findings the history of Malaysia was greatly influences by the Malacca Malay Sultanate which most of the time was highly exaggerated. Indeed Malacca did rise up before the Portuguese attack but from the artifacts found on the excavations site, the accounts of other nations of that time that stretch as far as Italy tJapan in the older days, the royal chambers, and a lot more of proving, all suggest that Malacca was not a superior power after the fall of Srivijaya Kingdom in Java. The superior power at that time is the Islamic Empire of Kedah. However, the real story of Kedah was denied and there is a lot of complot ttake it down even until now.
Having the longest monarchial reigns in the planet, Kedah has a lot of history. However, some of the history was altered by some people sthat we know from what they want us tknow. Below and the rest of the pages would provide some concrete evidence of these issues.
- 1. The Unnamed Ruler
- 2. Acclaiming Kedah, Perlis and Kelantan as the earliest state tembrace Islam
- 3. Contradiction of Malacca Empire (Kesultanan Melayu Melaka), RiauLingga, Kedah Islamic Empire (Benua Islam Siam Kedah), Perak and of Minangkabau.
- 4. The cover up by British and Thai
- 5. The New Written Books
1. The Unnamed Ruler.
Based upon the Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa and the family tree of Kedah's Monarch, some of the Sultans and royalties, their particular positions were denounced by the government. Their mausoleum was alsnot taken care and was left behind. Some of it was marked as somebody else mausoleum and some of it has a sign of chisel on it.
Al Marhum Sultan Sheikh Abdul Kadir ibni Sultan Hussain Syah Alirah 904 masihi
- He was the 5th Sultans of Nagara Kedah from Merong Mahawangsa Bloodlines.
- His name, “kalimah” and the date of his death was written on his tombstones.
- However, he was only regarded as ordinary ulama' whteaches in some pondok in Langgar, Alor Setar.
(put this picture.)
AlMarhum Maulana Syah Alam Kota Palas, Pulau Langkawi, 1078 Hegira
- As stated in UndangUndang Kedah, pg 17, he is Sultan Muhiyuddin Mansor Syah, alsknown as Boromokot in Ayutthaya.
- He is the one whmarried tPrincess Hang Li Po
- However, the fact that his grave are in Pulau Langkawi are denied by the federal government.
- His grave was labeled as ancient grave by federal government.
AlMarhumah Tok Soh, 800.
- She was queen tKing Merong Mahawangsa.
- Her real name is Sharifah Maryam ibni Syed Jamal AlJefri
- she is from Prophet Muhammad's descendent.
- British had built a water plant at her graveyards.
- her palace was destroyed by British.
Marhum Sayyidina Ali wa Maulana Paduka Seri Sultan Jamalul Badrul Munir
- UndangUndang Kedah was written during his reign as the 3rd Sultans of Nagara Kedah.
- reside in Acheh,
- His grave was inside a forest.
Khun Waran Wangsa, 1548
- Putera Jalil Yaacob Shah in UndangUndang Kedah was a port master.
- The surrounding tombstones were pull off and replaced by ordinary ones which completely destroyed much of the record.
- the head of his tombstones was crushed and the Chinese writing on the side of it was chisel out.
- he is the grandson of Chinese Manchu Emperor.
After the assassination of Sultan Jaafar Muadzam Syah, King Chulalongkorn rules the entire empire for 5 years. In 1881, he then appointed his soninlaw, Sultan Abdul Hamid whhad married this daughter, Cik Manjalara tbecome the Sultan of Kedah twhich their generation continues until now.
>>Sultan Jaafar Muadzam Syah was killed by an elephant in 1876 behind nowadays Gurun Police Station. Gurun means “Gerun” (Horror). His assassination was a complot of the British and King Chakri Rama IV (King Chulalongkorn). After his assassination, Thai destroyed 15 palaces in Benua Islam Negara Kedah.
The painter illustration's of Sultan Jaafar Muadzam
2. Acclaiming Kedah, Perlis and Kelantan as the earliest state tembrace Islam
The arrival of Islam in Kedah was said tbe around the 14th century as a result of dakwah from the Malacca and Acheh and the first state tembrace Islam is Terengganu based on the concrete evidence of Batu Bersurat Terengganu which in that carve stone contained the Islamic Law and the etiquette of people tthe king and vice versa and dated 1303. However, research especially from literature, manuscript, and artifact show that Islam arrived at Kedah and its province which in modern day time include Perlis, Pulau Pinang, Beruas in Perak, and Kelantan earlier than 1303. In Chinese account some people in China dpractice Islam. Emperor Sai Tee Sung from Tang Dynasty was Islamized by Prophet Muhammad's messenger, Saad Bin Abi Waqas whhad been ordered tspread Islam in China somewhere in 650. From Here, He orders his sons and grandsons tspread Islam especially in Nusantara Region. From this action, new Islamic Kingdom exists. The most famous of that time before Kedah Islamic Empire was Champa that is in present day Cambodia. In Malaysia, the most valuable records of evidence of the coming of Islam are the Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa, UndangUndang Kedah, and the jurnal of early travelers.
Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa recalls how King Merong Mahawangsa whis one of the grandsons of Emperor Sai Tee Sung converted tIslam under the guidance of Sheikh Abdullah AlYamani, from Yaman, and changed his name tSultan Muzaffar Shah/ Sultan Mad Zaffar Shah (It is the same pronunciation and refer tthe same persons). He then was ordered by Emperor Sai Tee Sung tspread Islam in Nusantara. And the rest of the hikayat include wars, treaty, festivals, trade and the tales of the rulers. Later, Khaliffah Sayyidina Ali, the grandson of Merong Mahawangsa, whalsis the King of Acheh wrote UndangUndang Kedah which includes the detail accounts of Islamic Laws for example punishment tthose whresist of not fasting and praying, the name of the Sultan that is most powerful after the past had died, and the procedure of the royal customs such as welcoming the king, number of spear tbe hold and protocol for foreigners tmeet the king. This UndangUndang Kedah was written in Jawi text in the year, 222 Hijrah/812. The real text of UndangUndang Kedah is now in King Bhumibol Adulyadej secret treasure chamber which inside that chamber alslies the mesmerizing 19th century original “Bunga Emas and Bunga Perak” which was given tKing Chulalongkorn due tlost in war. The real life copies of it are in London but it is in the form of Microfilms and was used as a research material. Now it was brought tMalaysia and under the guardian of Dewan Bahasa and Pustaka Malaysia.
Islam Emperor of China
Sai Tee Sung from
- Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa was written in Jawi.
- According tthe text above, King Merong Mahawangsa the Great (‘Pudiset' if interpreted solely would mean the man of the very best of other man.) opened a state called Siam Lancang and make a palace at that place.
Original text of UndangUndang Kedah was kept in the Library of Oriental And African Studies (SOAS) London', with reference number MS 40329 in microfilms form but now have been returned back tMalaysia for further studies and tbe publish by Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka.
For the account of “Batu Bersurat” Terengganu that was found in Sungai Tersat, the villagers at that time threw the batu bersurat intSungai Tersat, tavoid it from being found and crushed by King Chakri Rama 2's armies in 1815 at which Thai invaded Terengganu at that time. They only could hope the next generation can be able ttrace it back and hoping it can became a proof of the coming of Islam in Terengganu at that time.
Al Marhum Sultan Sheikh Abdul Kadir ibni Sultan Hussain Syah Alirah's tomb was originally found buried with earth until recently discovered and restored. According tUndangUndang Kedah, he was a king and alsan ulama in Langgar. However, when King Chakri Rama 2 invaded Kedah, his tomb and of many others is either destroyed or buried with earth in order tdemolish the Malay civilization and Islam religion from Nusantara.
3. Contradiction Of Malacca Empire (Kesultanan Melayu Melaka), RiauLingga, Kedah Islamic Empire (Benua Islam Siam Kedah), Perak And Of Minangkabau.
Kedah start as an empire during the reign of King Merong Mahawangsa and expanded its territory until Ayutthaya near Bangkok Thailand tthe island of RiauLingga (almost half of its territory consist of Malaya (Tanah Melayu)
Map of Ayutthaya.
The rise of Malacca in 1423 by Parameswara is undeniable. From history, Parameswara killed Temagi, the Siamese Representative in Temasik (Singapore). Siam here does not refer tThailand, but refers tKedah whused Siam as the country name and Kedah as part of state.
From Tom Pires accounts in “The Suma Oriental Of Tom Pires” written in Malacca and India in the 15121515, "There are three ports in the Kingdom of Siam on the Pegu side , and on the Pahang and Champa side there are many. They all belong tthe said kingdom and are subject tthe king of Siam. The land of Siam ia large and very plentous, with many people and cities, with many lords and many foreign merchants, and most of these foreigners are Chinese, because Siam does a great deal of trade eith China. The land of malacca is called a land of Siam, and the whole of Siam, Champa and thereabouts is called China."
Siam here is not Thailand. They are the race of the Kedah Islamic Empire of the same blood of Kedah kings at that time. They spoke Siam language, which is still used in the North Malaysia and the former territories of Kedah in Thailand but it is not the same language used by Thailand now. They are Islam and they are Malay. (Malay (Melayu; MaLaU) means “a race that quickly reproduce, polite and already sit at that place (stayed there)”, a called given by Arabic merchants and preacher during the 13th century.) In facts, most of the names of the places in Kedah, Perak and other territories are named in Kedah Siam language;
Merong Maha WangsaNaga Pembesar bangsaHarimau (the “dragon” ruler of the “tiger” race)
Jit ra henti rehat (place tstop and rest)
Pen dang senapang bunyi (Rifle sounded)
Sik empat (four)
Na mi muka beruang (bear)
Chang loongajah jatuh (gajah duduk) (gajah mati) (dead elephant)
Gu run gerun, ngeri (horror)
Ta jarPengkalan gergasi (giant's place)
Kok bahpulau gila (crazy island)
Kok diang pulau merah (red island)
Che nang nama puteri (Nang is the name of a princess and Che is the title comparable tMs or Madam)
A rau kami (we)
Per lisbedak (powder)
Kang gar betis patah (broken leg) (totired)
Tbiar heboh maklumkan (place tstudy)
Kam par langkah hutan (edge of forest)
Be ruas puak kaya (wealthy race)
Leng gong turun duit (Leng is downward motion and Gong signifies wealth)
Gang ga persisiran perniagaan (shop lot near a seashore)
Kang sar tepi harimau/tentera/laksamana (a warrior)
Ban ting Kampung Cik (Ban is a village and ting are girls)
Jug ra pindah/berangkat (moving)
Lukut lombong bijih (mining pit)
Te reh (di Muar, Johor) Istana Lama(Istana Sayyidina Jamalul Alam Badrul Munir)
Se rem ban beli rumah kampong (buy a house)
Se lan gor teduhan tumbuhan/pokok hutan (forest)
Mu ar topi/mahkota raja siam (crown)
Si ga pu ra empat laksemana taring bertempat, empat laksemana yg garang
ini ialah (4 warriors in control of their places (pura),
- 1. Sultan Nai Hisbu Muadzam Syah, Song Tham Ayuthia.
- 2. Putra Santubong, Sultan Hassan, Raja Borneo.
- 3. Putra Rhiau, Sultan Pagoh,Shaari Riayat Syah Johor.
- 4. Putra penggiran, Sultan mustapha Kecil Bongsu, Sultan Berunai
Nu san ta ra tunas pendek tunggu merebak((syiar islam) (a bud waiting tbloom)
Sa kai rasa miang (horny)
Ma la ka mari lah niaga (a place ttrade)
Ma la yu mari lah duduk (come and sit)
Ma ni la mari lah sini(come here)
Ke dah surat kuasa (decree)
Mi nang ka bau kaya(anak)perempuan ringan kerja (working female)
U lu lan gat masyhur ikat tambatan kapal/perahu (famous port at far)
A yu thia tempat semayam raja (the capital)
In 17th century that is 1603 tbe exact, Ortelius, an European travelers draw a map tshow the Siam empire and its protector China (Manchu Empire which is an Islamic Empire)
Below are the maps drawn by Ortelius in 1603;
China was included because Emperor Ming and later Manchu was Islam. India alswas Islam and was under the Monggol Empire.This is what it means by Kedah Islamic Empire (Benua Islam Siam Kedah).
During Malacca time, there had been wars between Malacca and Siam, which makes Malacca, seeks protection from China. The wars happened because Malacca wants tfree itself from Kedah territories ie they want tbe independent but the Emperor of Siam Kedah would not allows Sultan of Malacca tdsand was smad about it. Thus, Siam (Kedah) attack the port of Malacca tregain back their territories but the act was not allowed by Emperor of China whhad already given Malacca the authentication as a free state. Malacca finally managed tseparate itself from Kedah and forged an empire known as Kesultanan Melayu Melaka, but the empire is not as big as it says in our history. The empire only comprises of southern Malaya (including from modern day southern Perak, Pahang, Selangor, Negeri Sembilan and the island of Singapore, Riau, Lingga, Batam, and some part of east Sumatra. Below are the maps of Malacca Empire by the Dutch:
put this picture!
From Malacca comes the Malay Race which is a British agenda tdescribe people living in Malacca. These Malay comprises of at that time, Banjar, Bugis, Batak, Minang, indJawa, Sunda and many more tribes that originates from modern day Indonesia. Some of the tribes succeeded in becoming a ruler in a state in modern day Malaysia such as Bugis in Selangor which started from the wars between Siam rulers in that province. Their first sultan is Sultan Ibrahim.
However, Kedah and Malacca reunite back when the sultan of Kedah married his daughter tsultan of Malacca in early 16th century. Then later that century, in 1530 Maha Thammaraja, King Narayanan India (King of Monggol (Moghul) India) married tTengku Nor Aisyah @ Mahin Inta Tiral, Sultan Rijaluddin Muhammad Johan Syah's princess, thus the Moghul and Siam merged tform a big empire. Below are the maps of Siam and Moghul that time. “Empire of the Great Monggol”, this 1744 maps shows India Monggol empire with Siam (Kedah), Toung o(Burma), Langkasuka, Acheh, and part of Malacca empire. This is the exact maps of Siam (Kedah) before being attacked by Sukhothai lead by Alaungpaya with the help of British in the year 1767 whthen divides Kedah Islamic Empire in order tsuppressed the Siamese (Siamese is different than Thai. Siamese are Kedahan and Islam whspeak Siam and Malay as their lingua franca in trading whereas Thai whinvaded Kedah and of that Ruling Thailand now are from Lanna Tribes in Northeastern Thailand and are Buddhists and speak Thai) and Islam from expanding.
Put This Picture!
The problems with our history is that we rely tomuch of the English accounts.
When the British arrive here, Siam was invaded by Thailand. Although they know the different between the Thai and the Siam, they are confused by the use of these terms since King Chakri Rama 2 wants tunify Thai and use Siam tdefine the people of Thai. The facts that Siam are powerful Islamic nation at that time add more cynical tthe British tnot accounts Siam as what we now know refers tKedah Islamic Empire. Thus, we never hear British saying anything about Kedah and Siam. They continues t“torture” the former Kedah territories (Perak, Perlis, Kelantan, and Terengganu), depriving these states from modernization at the 19th and 20th century. Which later accounts the big mass of protester against Malayan Union in Alor Setar and Kota Bharu because these people knew about their states past history and later unite against British.
The Perak state was actually did not exist until 1824. It was British whcreated Perak and their first Sultan was Sultan Abdullah. According tRiwayat Negeri Perak and the writings of R.Windstedt, Perak was divided intthree parts before British came in power there which is Kinta region, Larut Matang Region and Salama region. These three regions were under Kedah and their rulers are from Kedah representative. Before Perak state was created by British, These areas are under the Beruas Kingdom. With the coming of British, Beruas Kingdom started losing power and crumpled. This proof denied the facts that Perak was formed by Malacca at 15th century. These explain why Perak names were never mention in older manuscript in these regions and of those outside Malaysia but they did mention Beruas.
The Minangkabau was actually a race that was called Minang. Minang still exists in Sumatra but in Malaysia it was called Minangkabau. The true story of the origin of Minangkabau ; when Dutch attack Kota Lukut that was under Malacca Empire in1641, Sultan Mahmud Syah moved tKelang in Selangor and died there in 1668. During this time the Minang whwork in the tin mine in Kota Lukut, take a side on Belanda (Dutch) whpromises them with lands thus Sultan Mahmud Syah called them Minangkabau which means “Minang the traitors” and have nconnection tthe words “kerbau” (buffalo) in Minang.
“The Yuan History (Genghiz Khan that is Islam) in referring ta mission received from Rama Khamheng in 1295, says that the people of Siam (Here refers tthe Sukhothai) and those of Ma li yu eul (Siam Kedah) had been killing each other for a long time, but the latter had now submitted”. DGE Hall,A history of South East Asia, Fourth Edition,1981,page 72.
4. The Cover Up By British And Thai.
The method use by British was simple, confiscated the UndangUndang Kedah manuscripts and returned it back 100 years later. Start a new writing of the history of the new nations known today as Malay. Give all sort of “proof” and sources tthis new evidence and money. British support a lot of the old new writers in terms of money twrite the history tsuite their taste. Confiscate all the historical proof of Monggol King in India that was called Syah Alam and cut the connection between the kings here in Siam. In the later time, this lies would have strongly embedded and would be hard tdeny it.
As we can see, a lot of historical places are in ruins. It has either been chisel or blasted with dynamite. This happens during the Invasion of Thai and British in Siam. The khat writings on the arch of the gateway in Thailand have been chisel out and replaces with Buddhist Shrine.
The Quranic verse at most of the arch of the door has been chisel out. The same situation happens here at arch in Kota Kuala Muda.
The Castle Ruins.
Here is where [email protected] Saaban received guest from France. The France held a lot of history of Siam that tries tcover up by others. This record was obtained from the France not British.
DUIT @PITIS PATANI from LANGKASUKA
The use of lotus as depicted on this coin is only used on the tomb of the Siam kings which are a lot of it in Kedah. This Siam King originated from Xinjiang in China.
Some of the buildings are detonated tremove any historical facts about Siam civilizations.
Shown here is a piece of stone that was a pillar of a building built during the Siam period in Ayuthayya.
Alstbe remembered that most of the writing of history in this period are with the financial help from the British. British is the one whused the Malay language we use today through Blumenbach's racial classification system, and changed Semenanjung SiamMelaka intSemenajung Tanah Melayu (Malaya).
The works that Archeology Research Centre, Malaysia Science University, Pulau Pinang are doing.
At this site usually the excavator found artifacts that was purposely put inside by the British and the Thai tconfuse the later generation about the history ie, trevert the history.
In front of him, are the leveled height that was been piled on. You can se it from the palm tree there that is higher than the rest. The British and Thai piled on any landmarks sthat the next generations cannot find it and tcover any historical facts.
put this picture!
The latest, this place was buried for 12 meter.
5. The New Written Books
With the help of the British, then, based on Eurocentric logical and colonial understandings and knowledge, and then noted in our history that Stamford Raffles is the founder of Singapore and Francis Light is the founder of Penang, as if both the island was never settled and never has its own history. We forget that, about Nakhoda Kechil that originated from Payakumbuh, Minangkabau that rule Penang and the one whwelcome Francis Light when he first set foot on that island. Our history only started when the arrival of those European whbeen seen as advanced in science and civilization.
AlTarikh Salasilah Negeri Kedah and Sejarah Melaka was written tcover up the story about King Merong Mahawangsa and the Siam. Sadly this twimportant manuscript in the Malay history is still been used although most of its content contradict from that of physical proof and foreign manuscript. The Suma Oriental which is considered controversy in Malaysia was never been studied and the content of it was never accepted in the history of the nation although it was written during Malacca period.
Sejarah Melayu by Tun Sri Lanang was heavily influenced by other races that want tfree themselves from Siam and highly influenced by the British. The content of it says that Kedah Darul Aman was already a state when Malacca arises. However, Kedah Darul Aman only comes out at late 19th century that is when King Chakri had invaded Siam and divided intfew separate regions. Before this, Kedah was known as Kedah Islamic Empire (Benua Islam Siam Kedah). Tun Sri lanang wrote the book later than other manuscript (UndangUndang Kedah, Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa, Hikayat RajaRaja Pasai and many others) and the true history of Nusantara cannot really be tell.
“A History Of South East Asia”,1955 DGE Hall is one of the new books written tclarify the misunderstand of the intricate history of the South East Asia. The books hold a lot of facts that greatly defies of those from the English account and of Sejarah Melaka and Sejarah Melayu.
In Kedah, Muhammad Hassan Bin Muhammad Arshad was appointed by Sultan Abdul Hamid Halim Syah ttwist the fact saying his majesty as the true royal bloodlines. His writings under the order of the king had denied the rights of those in the history of Kedah that was kept hidden. He was later ordered tkill Nai Sofiah, mother of Tunku Badlishah (later would be Sultan Badlishah of Kedah) but he could not dsuch things and fled tIndia with Nai Sofia but then was captured in India and brought back tKedah. He was force tmake a history that says Kedah kings were originally Hindu or else he will be punished. With that, he wrote AlTarikh Salasilah Negeri Kedah that says Maharaja Derbar Raja converted tIslam in 1927. The use of AlTarikh Salasilah Negeri Kedah as the sole evidence of history as it has been use in Malaysia today tcarve the nation's history thus debunked.
Lets follow some pieces of research done by John E. Wills, Jr. from University of Southern California titled” Great Qing and Its Southern Neighbours, 17601820: Secular Trends and Recovery from Crisis” .
“The general whnow emerged supreme in Siam became Rama I, the first king of the Chakkri Dynasty that still reigns. He had a Chinese mother, and reportedly had spent some of his youth as an adopted son in Taksin's household. But that does not entirely explain the extraordinary terms in which his accession was reported tthe Qing court. In a document which needs further examination but which probably was prepared in Thailand in Chinese, he reports the death of his beloved father Taksin, and states that on his deathbed Taksin "exhorted me trule with care, not tchange the old order, thave care for our own sovereign land and thonor the Heavenly Dynasty". The phrase I translate "sovereign land" is the very ancient sheji, "altars of earth and grain". If this document was prepared in Siam it has a very unChinese Siamese seal on its cover it must have been written by a welleducated member of the Chinese community there, and I suspect that it was a result of a decision by the Chinese leadership tconceal from the imperial court the kind of change of ruling house that had led tsuch long delays in full recognition after the fall of Ayutthaya. Rama I used the same Chinese surname as Taksin Zheng, with all its echoes both of the eunuch admiral Zheng He (sedangkan Cheng Hberagama Islam) and the Ming Loyalist leaders. His descendants continued tuse it and maintained active tribute relations with the Qaing until 1855”.
“The general whnow emerged supreme in Siam became Rama I, the first king of the Chakkri Dynasty” It is cure that Buddha Yotfa Chulalok is the son of a Minister and is aa general, not from royal n bloodlines.
“..and reportedly had spent some of his youth as an adopted son in Taksin's household” During his teenage years, he is just an adopted son for Thaksin
“In a document which needs further examination but which probably was prepared in Thailand in Chinese, he reports the death of his beloved father Taksin, and states that on his deathbed Taksin "exhorted me trule with care, not tchange the old order, thave care for our own sovereign land and thonor the Heavenly Dynasty" his Representative headed tthe Emperor of Islamic China Machu with a documents that need furtjer investigation. As if Thaksin is his real father and continue the ruling in Islamic ways.
“…it has a very unChinese Siamese seal.” the seal that was given by the Emperor tthe Islamic Siam King was faked. The real seal was brought away by Syarif Yang DiPertuan causing them a lack of official seal tdeal with Emperor of Islamic China Manchu at that time. Because of that, they had tattack Syarif Yang Di Pertuan and confiscated back the government seal, the bunga emas and others tprove that they are in power. They did this in the year 1821 as for the Musuh Bisik attacked on Kota Meang Kuang in Wang Tepus. They took the seal, Bunga Mas and other royal tools. For that, today, we think that Bunga Mas was sent tthem in Ayuthia.
“..it was a result of a decision by the Chinese leadership tconceal from the imperial court the kind of change of ruling house that had led tsuch long delays in full recognition after the fall of Ayutthaya.” the change in ruling house was tried thide from the knowledge of Emperor Islamic China Manchu by the Chinese rich and known full nobility. This delay was because there is nseal in the official letters. Perubahan dalam pentadbiran kerajaan cuba disembunyikan dari
“Rama I used the same Chinese surname as Taksin Zheng, with all its echoes both of the eunuch admiral Zheng He (sedangkan Cheng Hberagama Islam) and the Ming Loyalist leaders.” it is clear that Buddha Yotfa Chulalok Rama I tries tcheat on Emperor with using surname from admiral Cheng Hbloodlines which is all Islam. Why Cheng Hand not other kings' name that had rule Kedah Islamic Empire (Benua Siam Islam)? It is because Rama Tibodi II Sultan Rijaluddin Mohammad Johan Syah was married tCheng Ho's little sister. Sultan Rijaluddin Mohammad Johan Syah was mention in UndangUndang Kedah and he resides in Kota Naga near Jitra, Kedah. Naga was a symbol of China's Emperor, meaning he was the Great King of Siamese Empire. His tomb was located in Kota Si Putih. Si Putih here is Admiral Cheng Ho's sister, Puteri Lindungan Bulan.
For the sake of our national treasure and later generation tcome, we propose some of the solution tthe issues we have talk about.
1. Gives extra funding tthose involved in excavating our national history. Among them are Universiti Sains Malaysia, Pulau Pinang (USM), Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM), Universiti Teknology Mara (UiTM), Universiti of Chulalongkorn, Thailand, Srinakharinwirot University, Thailand, New York University and University Malaysia Sabah (UMS). They are in short of funding tcarry out daily excavation and maintenance of the artifacts.
2. Gives highest order tthe State's Museums sthat they are responsible tthe history of their states and dnot have tseek Federal government for approval of the history. The federal government should not choose which history tbe chosen and which history tdeny its facts simply because it is not parallel with 1Malaysia or others politics tcome.
3. The rewritten back of the books. Federal government should amend trewrite our history text book especially in primary and secondary school sthat the students would not get confuse of the difference variations of history and knows what is the real history are.
4. The government should stop taking the Western accounts of our history but rather using the Eastern account of it since the Western world at that time use history as propaganda tcolonize nations. This can be learnt from the colonization of Singapore by Stamford Raffles and the fall of Kedah tthe Thai during Sultan Muhammad Jiwa's reign. Both using the dispute between twrulers tgain power but ended up being played by the British. The Eastern facts are more precise and are view n first or second persons pointofview and this means they really know the facts.
5. The government should sit and discuss the history with other nations tclarify their past action and tlearn something from it. It is not surprise when the Indonesian burns Malaysian's flag although we recall tbe the same race that is Malay because for them, Malay is only the language they use whereas they still refers themselves ttheir ethnicity such as Jawa, Sunda, Minang and Madura. Thus it is important for nation tsit down and talk about this history swe can learn more about ourselves and better management of this region.
6. A better management of historical sites. Sites such as Kota Lukut, Kota Kuala Muda,tombs and many other historical sites should be taken care properly. Restoration should be made serious and the facts of the places should be keep guarded. Many of the nations historical sites are left abandon. The restoration of it should be made sthat future generations can look and learn from it.
4. Ibrahim Syah, Falsafah MIM, Membina Minda Melayu, 2007. Pusat Penerbitan Universiti (UPENA), UiTM.
5. Abdul Rahman Haji Abdullah, 1989. Islam Dalam Sejarah Asia Tenggara Tradisional. Kuala Lumpur : Teks Publishing.
6. Buyong bin Adil,1980. Sejarah Kedah. Kuala Lumpur : Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka.
7. Fatimi, SQ., 1963. Islam comes tMalaysia. Singapura: Malaysian Sociological Research Institiute Ltd.
8. Hall, DGE., 1979. Sejarah Asia Tenggara. Kuala Lumpur: Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka.
9. Harrison, B., 1955. South East Asia, A Short History. London: Macmillan & Co.
10. DGE Hall, A history of South East Asia, Fourth Edition,1981,page72.
11. Siti Hawa Haji Salleh. Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa. 1998. Kuala Lumpur: Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka.
12. Maryam Salim. UndangUndang Kedah. 2005. Kuala Lumpur: Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka.