The list below in accordance to their heading should provide a short, brief and fragmented detail of the said recruitment policy aimed for content writer/Internet research associate/Subject Matter Expert [English]
JOB DESCRIPTION: ANALYSIS AND SPECIFICATION
Content Writer [Subject matter expert], English /Content Writing
- Candidates with a good command over the English language
- We are looking for prolific candidates preferably, post-graduates/graduates in English Language/ Literature or any in that bracket.
- A candidate with a flair for writing, and expressing clarity of thoughts is an absolute must.
- A candidate who can understand and grabs the concepts and organize their thoughts into well-drafted articles/essays, which should necessarily provide the required information to the readers in an interesting manner, is mostly desirable.
- A candidate with a clarity of thought, critical thinking, intellectual capacity, good analytical skills, and ability to organize/structure report as per with our client specification is very important.
- Candidates who are comfortable with the use of internet research tool, MS Office, etc
Key Role and responsibilities:
- Content Writing, Editing and Proof reading
- Writers are expected to write essays/reports/articles as per the assignments guideline given to them from time to time.
- Internet research for relevant material from the net, academic articles, books, journals etc, to support and justify an objective and well written academic paper.
- Essays/articles/reports must be original, logical/factual, information rich, zero grammatical errors and most importantly well researched papers.
- Self evaluation, proof reading and editing are expected from candidates in respect of their work before submitting for final recourse.
- We are interested to work with professionals committed to their work, its ethics and most importantly deadline oriented people in delivering assignments on-time.
TEST PROPOSAL AFTER CANDIDATE RESPONSE TO JOB VACANCY
A Thank you note from ASARDpt for expressing you willingness to apply and responds for the specified job and vacancy in our office based in GURGAON.
As a first step to the recruitment process and our selection procedure, ASARDpt and its affiliates prefer that you take the test below willingly and to express your best self in writings on any two topics/questions from the provided 2 list below [General and English Questions]
Desirably, we deals in General content writing, Management Curriculum and core Academic papers for our clients. Candidates with a blend of mind in the mentioned sphere, and willingness to undertake any such assignments in the course of his/her office with us are welcomed to take the test, which should help us evaluate your writing styles.
GENERAL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS [Select any 1from the three lists of questions below, Stick to the word counts]
- ASARDpt is committed to sustaining truly global content for its clients. What are the goals you are committed to and why? How do you as a writer in your own class envision in contributing to these goals? [750 words]
- How will the combination of you past experience and the ASARDpt position you in this new opportunity?
- How will your team member benefits from your presence in ASADDpt?
WRITE AN ESSAY ON ANY 2 QUESTIONS BELOW, SELECTING ONE FROM EACH GROUP
- Write a brief essay on the relationship between fiction and socio-political conditio
- Comment of the current status of English in India, its writings, and the non-literary cultural forms in popular culture such as, Internet culture, TVs Programme, Advertisements, Films, etc. Secondly, Expand your analysis to literary form and their use in major news paper in India, such as TOI, HT, ET etc to name a few.
- Illustrate in your point of views the meaning and term of team work?.
- International business/Global business
NOTE TO CANDIDATES TAKING THE AFOREMENTIONED TEST ON ANY TWO SELECTED TOPIC IN ACCORDANCE TO PREFERENCE:
- Please note that your write-ups in articles/essays will be subjected to plagiarism and grammatical check, accuracy in punctuation, etc, and should be clearly formatted in a concise manner and should be your original written work
- Reader friendly essays/articles, and use of easy understandable English language is a must.
- You can consult for reference any number of websites or literary articles, books, journals or any in that capacity. However the final formatting of reports/essays/articles should most necessarily be in your own words.
Thank you for taking time out in completing the test. In case you are selected and shortlisted among the list of applicants, we will shortly get in touch with you soon.
Question that should assists evaluating Personality trait in Writings/expressive format of the English language [optional]
- Tell us something that you have done to improve yourself, either ways in your professional and personal endeavor.
- Tell me about a time when you have to adapt by accepting or understanding the perspective of people different from yourself.
- Discuss a person, event or experience that has significantly shaped your life so far and explain why?
- What are the 2/3 characteristics that have driven your career success thus far? Do you have other strength that you would like to take leverage in the future?
- Why did you wanted to pursue career in writings, apart from the many available opportunities elsewhere? Explain why this career option appeals to you? Why it is an opportunity at this time?
- Describe a failure that you have experienced. What role did you play and what did you learn about yourself?[ 750]
- Give us an example of a time when you solved a complex position.[750 words]
- What areas do you wish to develop in order to become a more effective leader? [750 words]
- What does leadership means to you? What are the personal characteristics and skills required to be an effective leader? Provide one specific example of when you demonstrated leadership skills.[750 words]
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION/QUESTIONNAIRE FOR EXPERIENCED WRITER
Dear Candidates, please note that we are not subjective in evaluating your preference. However, the following brief details from your end should help us analyze your writing styles and preferences in the specific domain/niche/subject matter.
Please take some time to fill up the questionnaire for our team to evaluate the same.
- Please provide a background details on the Topic or Subjects or a particular Niche in which you are most comfortable to write, and most importantly to express in concise and clear English language writing
- Please provide any one particular Topic or Subjects or a Niche in which you are not comfortable. Either it can be financial writing, creative writing etc.
- Subjected to specific word counts, how many articles can you write per day (minimum 1000 words academic article)? In respect of 8 business working hours!!
Select the Topics below in which you are comfortable, among the list of preferences
- Article writing
- Press release
- Blog writing
- Website content writing
- Technical writing
- Finance related articles or review
- Website reviews
- Academics paper review
- Scholarly writings
- Movie review
- Creative writing
ADVANTAL ARDpt POLICY that should be applicable to writers after the hiring process [proposal]
Subjecting to your employment with us, holding the office of Subject Matter Expert in content writing, the following should be clear to you:-
- Maximum 8 Working Hours during the day shift. 5 working days in a week. Saturday and Sunday are weekly off.
- Employee undertaking the position during normal working hours are expected to deliver the best possible work, and on time delivery within the stipulated deadlines provided to them as per with assignments.
- Punctuality in attending office and strictly adhering to company policy is expected at all time.
- In accordance with writing skills and experience, remuneration/salary also will be decided, agreed and compensated likewise.
Finally, please take note that if you are agree to working with us on the aforementioned terms and condition, we will be expecting your good self to adhere to the following:-
As a content writer with, Advantal Services: Academic Research Dep't, plus its roles and responsibilities, we expect the following from you during your office as a writer:-
Professional writing is an extension of your responsibilities. Thus, clear, concise and lucid writing in effective at most times. Written paper should be prepared with due care. Citing other works correctly accurately is a must. Bibliography/reference paragraph should be placed at the end of the paper.
- Intellectual property right of documents vest with our clients, and with ASARDpt at its discretion
- Content quality should be high and is a must at all time
- Willing and comfortable to write content on core Academic paper that are educational in nature.
- Written content should be, original, scholarly in outlook with zero grammatical errors.
- Though we don't follow any particular formatting styles, but writers are expected to adhere to client guidelines and format their content accordingly.
- Concise, to the point, and accuracy in the use of in-text citation, paraphrase and other bibliography materials as per with the international standards and writing rules applicable is very critical. [Preferably, APA and MLA standardization]
- Should be able to develop reader friendly article/essays/reports aimed at general audience, a rather different approach from web-content writing. Able to express thoughts in crystal clear writings.
- Plagiarized free paper. By plagiarism free paper, we meant not to deter using of referencing material, either from the website or otherwise; however writers should note that when using other work or the subject already discussed, specific citation and correct referencing at the end of the content paper in any one case is an absolute must.
- Qualitative and quantitative use of analytical tool in formatting a report/essays/article.
- Concise use of the semantics, because different words means different thing to different people.
- Avoid use of jargons as much as possible.