This essay has been submitted by a student. This is not an example of the work written by our professional essay writers.
Escape: It is possible that due to personal disagreements between individual-individual, individual-collective, such as, they cannot get on well with a new manager, or between them and the customer.
- They leave their job because of the promotional opportunities: When the employee has confirmed their capacity, they decided to leave because no further development prospects in the company. Or lack of company training programs to enhance the professional learning. They can't learn anything new in the current environment. Or due to the work environment too boring without challenges.
- Bad boss, who is not professional is one of important reason. The boss does not understand their employees, do not understand the contents of group work. That makes workers boring and they know if they devoted more also not effect.
Many factors cause employee turnover, but there are measures that can be applied to reduce the amount of staff resigned for example:
- Increase the effectiveness of recruitment: The company should recruit flexible worker from the beginning, can meet the needs of the business. Quality requirements lead to quality staff
- Communicating with employees: It is better making people more comfortable with the working atmosphere. So, hear them more and share the future business vision and show them how much they are important in the company.
- Salary: Not the most important factors promoting staff, but salary are common reasons why employees leave. Staff always likes to get a raise. However, in addition to wage increases still can do many things to encourage employee morale.
- Reward: Frequently express appreciation to employees in the form of the contest "Best Employee of the Week" or bonus increases to achieve the goal. Be fair to employees do not make them feel discontent in reward.
- Training and development of human resources: training policy and human resource development will express interest in the employees.
- Advancement opportunities: Employees need to know they will have the opportunity to advance within the company. This does not mean that all employees have the opportunity to become the head of that staff just simply they can become "right arm" of managers.
- Organize social events: In the business success has always existed solidarity among employees. The company should organize some event to exchange experience, or tourist camp to tighten the union of the employees in the company
- Create meaningful work. Help them see the connection between what they are doing and value creation for the company, for their colleagues, external clients and society.
- Good management is the most effective strategy
Businesses also need good employees. Good employees want to work for the good boss, who they can respect and trust. So, to retain good employees must train talented managers first.
2/WHY LISTENING IS IMPORTANT IN COMMUNICATION?(5 points)
Good communication requires two skills: speaking and listening. In which listening occupies an important position, determine the success of each. Listening skill is the first request when apply in any kind of job. According to scientific statistics, the amount of people using listening skills accounted for 53% of the total duration of use of the four skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing combined. However, the average performance listens stop at 25%. Human have two "ears" to listen to and one "mouth" to speak so the time to listen should twice as long to say in a day or in any conversation.
The purpose of listening.
- Capture the content problem, collect information, assess the information content and interaction
- Create a link or create good relations between people.
- In conflict resolution, listening - understanding is the foundation to provide the best solution. Sincere attention and listening will cause the enemy to feel respected and they will be more open to remove the knots of the problem.
The listener can receive new information, new ideas, so they can understand things around, the results that they obtained the trust of the people, the possibility capture the information, the ability to update the information and the ability to solve problems.
The consequences of not listening.
+ Many business losses each year because communication media distortions. They don't listen and understand the demand of customers.
+ Students do not understand the problem of lectures can't do good exam and get the right knowledge
+ The staff will be not useful if they do not understand the company's policies, do not listen to the request of the boss.
To listen well need to follow the following suggestions
Eye direct contact: This is a gesture to show respect.
Do not cut or interrupt when people saying
Only nodded when really understand and agree.
Completely focused on the story, the issue is heard.
Repeat information and ask questions to show interest in the story.
3/ WHAT IS LEADERSHIP SKILL? (5 point)
Each of us is a leader such as a business leader, leader of a group, a class or a group leader; family leaders and leaders themselves (self-leadership). Leadership skills are not natural, but is earned through work, study, study. Good leaders will never rest on winning that they will try continuously to improve leadership skills. The skills required for the good leader include:
a/ Vision: They have to have the far vision to be able to connect it with the idea. Devise strategies for long-term operation and set up the goals can be achieved for each individual.
b/ Listening: Always listen to the views of others. Ready to receive objections and new initiatives proposed by subordinates. Find out what issues are hindering that employees inefficiency, and lack of enthusiasm, and then help them solve problems.
c/ Skill of promoting job : Good leaders must be able to inspire, motivate staff effectively. Find out the advantages of employees, develop their talents and encourage them to use their own initiative. When they succeed give them rewards, but when the job does not go well, do not ever blame a staff publicly, criticize privately and constructively. Help employees whenever possible by the enthusiasm, courtesy and respect
Â d/ Integrity: Always do the right thing, being honest, not for own interests but for the common interests. If be proposing to do something unreasonable, bluntly refused. Protect yourself and the interests of the employees. Always respect the promises and others. When had mistakes, accept and apologize and correct.
e/ Planning skills: Leaders make decisions and all the company will act on that decision. Making decision has a great influence on the business future. A wrong plan will most likely lead to a wrong result. Able to management and planning help the leader can maintain and develop and change strategic vision as needed.
f / Problem solving skills can be carried out through the following steps: identify the problem, find the cause of problems, classification problems, find solutions. A good manager will conduct this process skillfully and efficiently
g / Good communication skills: leadership should able to communicate good in spoken and written. To impress the voice, body language, eyes .. To express a convincing way. The contract may be highly dependent on the ability to negotiate.
h/ Job Knowledge: A good leader can not be good if they do not know anything about their field of activity. Apart from the basics they have to advance knowledge by reading many references and learn to identify and update information. This enables leaders have a deep knowledge to improve themselves and develop the business.
i/ Delegate: The leader should know how to delegate job effectively. Division clear assignments for each employee. The more people working the more increase productivity. They will satisfy to be useful in the company and proud of what they have doneNgoài Ra còn có negotiate, organization.
And many skills more such as: Toughness, Carefulness, Strong mind, Risk takeâ€¦
4/ how to build effective teams? (5 points)
Teamwork is increasingly becoming popular and effective skills to improve work efficiency allows 75% energy saving when to carry out the work alone.When working in groups can take advantage of the strengths of many. This helps enhance the mutual learning process and save time. However, whether the team has talented members but if there is not the general rules or built right direction, easy to fall into a state of chaos. The following are helpful hints for building effective groups:
_ Selection of enough people and the right people interested. Selection excess can lead to financial pressures, the questions about the division of work, wasting time or delay information. Similarly, the lack of it makes people feel the pressure of time, overwork, lack of skills and delayed completion of the project objectives. Therefore, project managers need to recruit the necessary people. A project will not work well if the project does not have an interest in it. Need to ensure the right choice of the members of the group.
_ Learn about the members of the group: An effective group work is built on the understanding between the members. The leader needs to learn about the members as well as provide an opportunity for members to know each other through an exchange meeting or trips outside of work. To gather information and understand the strengths and personalities as well as the demand and expectations of the members.
_ Implementation of open communication: the greatest difficulties and barriers faced by groups interact with each other is the ability to communicate between members, between members and the leader. Need to create an environment of open communication with the team. Set up the principle of non-personal criticism. Create a safe environment for people to share and really see it as their second home. The leader should be an example of sharing and trust for others in the process of working in groups.
_ Set up a test and evaluation methods: A group formed usually to perform a certain task. Do not let the group go wrong targets by regularly inspect and evaluate the work of the members or of the group. Should ensure the evaluation results of the work of the members is fair by publicizing the criteria and evaluation process for team members to understand.
_ Planning Communication: To communicate information within the transmission group is clear need to develop specific communication plans through the prescribed time reporting procedures and meetings. All information provided ensure that members can understand, validate and implement feedback.
_ Define the roles and responsibilities: Assign job tasks and responsibilities clearly based on the ability and desire of the members. Know how to assign and maximize the ability of your group members through divide the right people to the right job. The clear division of tasks and responsibilities of people in work will help ease of management.
5/ HOW TO APPLY BUDDHIST FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLES IN ORGANIZATION BEHAVIOR? (5 points).
Fundamental Buddhist Principles include:
Not committing bad deeds.
Performing good deeds.
Purifying one's mind
According to the Buddhist view of the contents of the five precepts has clearly distinguish what is good and evil. Keeping non-infringement to live a true life, not to kill, not to steal, not to commit adultery, not to be obtuse because drunk alcohol and marijuana, drugs, don't tell a lie, saying embroidery textile, say vulgar, scolding the others, etc. has avoided the problem of evil.
Thus, in Buddhism, we can say, the criteria to determine good or evil based on two elements of happiness and suffering. Actions bring happiness to the others is good and actions that cause suffering to sentient beings is evil. Jobs that have benefits for ourselves and for the others is good. In contrast, if only his personal happiness for causing suffering to other beings is evil. When people do only good deeds easily lead to purify the mind in order to have a happy and peaceful life
Buddhist fundamental principles can be useful in organizing behavior such as
Not committing bad deeds:
Don't lazy, cheating, bribery and trampling on others for own benefits. Comply the Five Precepts. Don't work in 5 prohibited trades: sole weapon, animal meat or animal, poison as drug or intoxicants as alcohol.
Performing good deeds:
Do much charity with real mercy anytime and anywhere possible. Take care for everypeople such as friends, family, coworker, poor people. Pray for the better life and be ethical in business. Take only what is given, respect everyone, keep duty and responsibility, be a good worker under the boss. Competition in a clean way and be kind with all kinds of customer
Purifying one's mind
Don't get angry or jealous with someone reward. Learn how to forget and forgive when someone have mistakes. Be fair in life and keep happiness every day. Although opaque or pure, the river still flows. Whether high or low, the tree leaves are still green. Whether rich or poor, all have to live under the same sky. We blame the life is not perfect, why we don't make it perfect from our mind. Look at the life with optimistic eyes. Its will be reflected in the same way.