Home Delivery System

Published:

FINDING AND ANALYSIS

ANALYSIS OF PHASE III

NUMBER OF APARTMENTS COVERED: FIVE

NAME OF FIVE APPARTMENTS:

  • Unitech Heritage City
  • Essel Tower- VITA booth inside
  • Belvedere Tower- Mother dairy milk booth inside and safal store
  • Belvedere Park
  • Sahara Grace

TOTAL NUMBER OF HOME DELIVERY PERSON: 6

NAME OF HOME DELIVERY PERSONS ARE:

  • ASHOK SHOP
  • VEERPAL
  • MAHIPAL
  • YOGESH
  • MORNING BELL
  • GUPTA DEPARTMENTAL STORE

TOTAL VOLUME OF MOTHER DAIRY: 740 LITRES i.e. 74 CARATS

TOTAL VOLUME OF AMUL: 185 LITRES

TOTAL VOLUME OF VITA: 120 LITRES

TOTAL VOLUME OF OTHERS: 185 LITRES

FIGURE 10.1a: THE PIE CHART SHOWING THE BRAND WISE CONSUMPTION OF MILK IN PHASE III

Lady using a tablet
Lady using a tablet

Professional

Essay Writers

Lady Using Tablet

Get your grade
or your money back

using our Essay Writing Service!

Essay Writing Service

FIGURE 10.1

In case of Home Delivery system it is found that Mother Dairy is sold 60% and seem is one brand in the home delivery market system in phase III, the second brand that exsist in the market is Amul.

FIGURE 10.2a:MAPPING OF PHASE III OF GURGAON

Total no. Of flat(total no. Occupied)

726(700) 1000(810) 222(150) 318(275) 50(50)

Unitech Heritage Essel Tower Belvedere Tower Belvedere Park Sahara Grace

City

ASHOK SHOP VEERPAL MAHIPAL YOGESH GUPTA DEPATMENTAL

The main key players distributing milk to the high rises in the phase III gurgaon

ANALYSIS OF QUESTIONNAIRE

FIGURE 10.3a: PERCENTAGE SATISFIED AND PERCENTAGE UNSATISFIED

The large percentage of satisfied home delivery supplier is unsatisfied,

FIGURE 10.4a: SHARE OF PACKED OR UNPACKED MILK

The 82% of the supply of milk was found to be packed in the Phase III and 18% which was supplied in the home delivery system in the 18% unpacked milk.

FIGURE 10.5a: HOME DELIVERY AGENTS GENERAL PROBLEM DETAILS

The maximum percentage of problem/complain was given to us of time supply of milk in the morning. The second problem is also emphasized to us and we found that complain of leakages and storage problem and due to that the home delivery have to suffer heavy losses.

ANALYSIS OF PHASE II

NUMBER OF APARTMENTS COVERED: FIVE

NAME OF FIVE APPARTMENTS:

  • BEVERLY PARK-I- One needs store inside
  • SLIVER OAK- NEED STORE, Mother dairy milk booth
  • BEVERLY PARK-II
  • CENTRAL Park

TOTAL NUMBER OF HOME DELIVERY PERSON: 4

ONE NEED STORE

ONE MOTHER DAIRY MILK BOOTH

NAME OF HOME DELIVERY PERSONS ARE:

  • LAXMAN
  • MAHIPAL YADAV
  • SATISH
  • ASHOK

NO. OF FLATS=2190

NO. OF FLATS OCCUPIED=1626

TOTAL VOLUME IN LITRES=1940

TOTAL VOLUME OF MOTHER DAIRY: 1365 LITRES

TOTAL VOLUME OF AMUL: 525 LITRES

TOTAL VOLUME OF NESTLE TETRA PACK: 50 LITRES

TOTAL VOLUME OF OTHERS: 30 LITRES

FIGURE 10.1b:THE PIE CHART SHOWING THE BRAND WISE CONSUMPTION OF MILK IN PHASE II

Mother dairy is the most selling brand in Phase II of new Gurgaon it is nearly about 69% of milk is sold, and the second largest player is Amul with 27% market coverage. This place a has a nice demand of tetra pack that is 3% but its found mostly of nestle grasping the market if mother dairy try they can penetrate in the tetra pack too in this market as they have good hold in the market in the share of packed milk.

MAPPING OF PHASE II OF GURGAON

Total no. Of flat (total no. Occupied)

158(146) 1500(1000) 182(220) 300(350)

Beverly Park-I Silver Oak Beverly Park-II Central Park

ASHOK LAXMAN MAHIPAL SATISH NEEDS MD BOOTH

The main key players distributing milk to the high rises in the phase III gurgaon

The name of the apartment or the high rises are given in this diagram above the number which is showing is the capacity of each apartment and the number is bracket is the occupied. They name of the person/stores below is the key person involved in the supply of home delivery milk to the given apartments. The arrow indicates which person going for home delivery in which apartments.

Lady using a tablet
Lady using a tablet

Comprehensive

Writing Services

Lady Using Tablet

Plagiarism-free
Always on Time

Marked to Standard

Order Now

ANALYSIS OF QUESTIONNAIRE

PERCENTAGE SATISFIED AND PERCENTAGE UNSATISFIED

The share of satisfied home delivery supplier is 33% and large number of home delivery suppliers 67% is unsatisfied.

SHARE OF PACKED OR UNPACKED MILK

The large number of packed milk is supplied in this area i.e. 97% and unpacked is nearly negligible that is 3%.

HOME DELIVERY AGENTS GENERAL PROBLEM DETAILS

The general problems of home delivery agent that is 38% is complaining about the leakages problem in the mother dairy supplied milk. 23% of the suppliers say that milk is supplied get perished very fast due to back dated supply and 17% say that customers is complaining about the mother dairy milk (i.e. bad smell, get perished very fast etc)

ANALYSIS OF PHASE IV

NUMBER OF APARTMENTS COVERED: SIX

NAME OF FIVE APPARTMENTS:

  • RICHMOND
  • HAMILTON COURT
  • RIDGEWOOD ESTATE
  • WESTEND HEIGHTS
  • THE LABURNUM
  • REGENCY PART

Total number of flats: 2643

Total occupied flats: 2416

Total volume of milk consumption: 2724 liters

Total volume of milk found to be home delivered: 2100 litres

The volume of milk found of home delivery in Phase IV is nearly 77% is done through home delivery rest 23% from other sources (i.e. the customers is purchasing by themselves from the nearly by places).

TOTAL NUMBER OF HOME DELIVERY PERSON: 16

ONE NEED STORE

ONE MOTHER DAIRY MILK BOOTH

Per capita consumption: 0.28 litres

NAME OF HOME DELIVERY PERSONS ARE:

  • Needs
  • Ek Ram
  • Anil
  • C.V Singh
  • Kamal Singh
  • Fateh Singh
  • Sajan Singh
  • Roshan Lall
  • Rajender
  • Narender
  • Krishna
  • Mohan
  • Durgalal
  • Sunil
  • Satpal
  • Ashok

TOTAL VOLUME OF MOTHER DAIRY: 1860 LITRES

TOTAL VOLUME OF AMUL: 50 LITERS

TOTAL VOLUME OF Saras: 134 LITERS

TOTAL VOLUME OF Paras: 30 LITERS

TOTAL VOLUME OF LOOSE MILK: 26 LITERS

THE PIE CHART SHOWING THE BRAND WISE CONSUMPTION OF MILK IN PHASE IV

Mother dairy has a very good hold in case of home delivery with respect of other brand as shown by pie chart above mother dairy has 90% of the market share and the rest 10% is distributed in saras, amul and paras.

ANALYSIS OF QUESTIONNAIRE

PERCENTAGE SATISFIED AND PERCENTAGE UNSATISFIED

SHARE OF PACKED OR UNPACKED MILK

The share of satisfied home delivery supplier is 33% and large number of home delivery suppliers 67% is unsatisfied.

The large number of packed milk is supplied in this area i.e. 99% and unpacked is nearly negligible that is 1%.

HOME DELIVERY AGENTS GENERAL PROBLEM DETAILS

The general problems of home delivery agent that is 38% is complaining about the leakages problem in the mother dairy supplied milk. 23% of the suppliers say that milk is supplied get perished very fast due to back dated supply and 17% say that customers is complaining about the mother dairy milk (i.e. bad smell, get perished very fast etc)

MAPPING OF PHASE IV OF GURGAON

Total no. Of flat (total no. Occupied)

250(200) 266(260) 924(920) 300(250) 538(486) 365(300)

RICHMOND HAMILTON RIDGEWOOD WESTEND LABURNUM REGENCYPARK

The main key players distributing milk to the high rises in the phase IV Gurgaon

The name of the apartment or the high rises are given in this diagram above the number which is showing is the capacity of each apartment and the number is bracket is the occupied. They name of the person/stores below is the key person involved in the supply of home delivery milk to the given apartments. The arrow indicates which person going for home delivery in which apartments. ANALYSIS OF PHASE V

NUMBER OF APARTMENTS COVERED: four

NAME OF FIVE APPARTMENTS:

  • Carlton
  • Exclusive apartment
  • Westend Appartment
  • DLF Exclusive Floor
Lady using a tablet
Lady using a tablet

This Essay is

a Student's Work

Lady Using Tablet

This essay has been submitted by a student. This is not an example of the work written by our professional essay writers.

Examples of our work

Total number of flats: 1199

Total occupied flats: 1059

Total volume of milk consumption: 1802.8 liters

Total volume of milk found to be home delivered: 1782.8 litres

Mother Dairy-706, Amul-940, open milk-136.8

The 99% of the milk is supplied by the home delivery agents and only 1% of the milk is found to be purchased by the other sources. So Phase V is a very good market of the home delivery system.

TOTAL NUMBER OF HOME DELIVERY PERSON: 6

ONE NEED STORE

ONE MOTHER DAIRY MILK BOOTH

Per capita consumption: 0.42 litres

THE PIE CHART SHOWING THE BRAND WISE CONSUMPTION OF MILK IN PHASE V

The amul the competitor of mother dairy is leading the home delivery supply with the percentage of 53% and mother dairy is backing up with the second player with 39% of the market in the home delivery supply of milk. And the 8% of the loose milk is supplied in the home delivery.

ANALYSIS OF QUESTIONNAIRE

PERCENTAGE SATISFIED AND PERCENTAGE UNSATISFIED

SHARE OF PACKED OR UNPACKED MILK

It is found to be 100% of the mother dairy supplier is unsatisfied. Everybody is seem to have large number of complain of the mother dairy.

THE PERCENTAGE OF PACKED AND UNPAKED MILK SUPPLIED

The 92% of packed milk is supplied is packed and the remaining 8% is found to be unpacked in Phase V of new Gurgaon.

HOME DELIVERY AGENTS GENERAL PROBLEM DETAILS

The general problems of home delivery agent that is 44% is complaining about the customers complaints, that is the major reason that the mother dairy brand is switched over to the amul and the market share of the sale of milk is declining for this region, the second complain for is back dated and leakages with is bothering suppliers.

ANALYSIS OF SECTOR 30

NUMBER OF APARTMENTS COVERED: 2

NAME OF FIVE APPARTMENTS:

  • Jalvayu Vihar
  • Uniworld City

Total number of flats: 1199

Total occupied flats: 1059

Total volume of milk consumption: 1802.8 liters

Total volume of milk found to be home delivered: 1782.8 litres

Mother Dairy-706, Amul-940, open milk-136.8

In sector 30 it is found that in case of home delivery on the highrises which we covered is found that the 99% of the milk is home delivered and the very negligible amount just 1% of the milk is taken from other source. So sector is a very good market for the supply of the milk in case of the home delivery system.

TOTAL NUMBER OF HOME DELIVERY PERSON: 6

ONE NEED STORE

ONE MOTHER DAIRY MILK BOOTH

Per capita consumption: 0.42 litres

THE PIE CHART SHOWING THE BRAND WISE CONSUMPTION OF MILK IN PHASE 30

In sector 30 the amul is leading in the market with the share of 53% in case of home delivery and mother dairy is second player with 39% of the home delivery supply.

ANALYSIS OF QUESTIONNAIRE

PERCENTAGE SATISFIED AND PERCENTAGE UNSATISFIED

SHARE OF PACKED OR UNPACKED MILK

In sector 30 it is found that large number of supplier is unsatisfied with the mother dairy.

The 92% of market is grasped with the packed milk and only 8% open milk player exist in sector 30.

HOME DELIVERY AGENTS GENERAL PROBLEM DETAILS

The general problems of home delivery agent that is 44% is complaining about the customers complaints, that is the major reason that the mother dairy brand is switched over to the amul and the market share of the sale of milk is declining for this region, the second complain for is back dated and leakages with is bothering suppliers.

ANALYSIS OF SECTOR 40

NUMBER OF APARTMENTS COVERED: 1

NAME OF FIVE APPARTMENTS:

  • The Palms

Total number of flats: 490

Total occupied flats: 450

Total volume of milk consumption: 540 liters

Total volume of milk found to be home delivered: 408 liters

Mother Dairy-0, Amul-288 lt, Vita-120 lt, others=132

The 99% of milk is seem to be supplied by the home delivery and only 1% is found to be purchased from the other sources except home delivery. So this is also a very good market for the supply of the milk.

TOTAL NUMBER OF HOME DELIVERY PERSON: 2

Name of delivery person:

  • Kamal Sohu
  • Mohammad Hamir

Per capita consumption: 0.3 litres

THE PIE CHART SHOWING THE BRAND WISE CONSUMPTION OF MILK IN Sector 40

Mother dairy is negligible in sector 40 is market share is found to be in this sector, the major player is Amul with 53% market share and 22% is vita and 25% seem to be open milk and others.

ANALYSIS OF QUESTIONNAIRE

PERCENTAGE SATISFIED AND PERCENTAGE UNSATISFIED from Mother Dairy

Non of the home delivery supplier is satisfied with incentives and the quality of the milk is given by mother dairy they all are seem to be unsatisfied with the mother dairy.

SHARE OF PACKED OR UNPACKED MILK

The open milk supplier has hold in this market with the share of 24%, but still the packed milk is leading the share of 76% of the market.

HOME DELIVERY AGENTS GENERAL PROBLEM DETAILS

The general problems of home delivery agent that is 44% is complaining about the customers complaints, that is the major reason that the mother dairy brand is switched over to the amul and the market share of the sale of milk is declining for this region, the second complain for is back dated and leakages with is bothering suppliers.

ANALYSIS OF SECTOR 43

NUMBER OF APARTMENTS COVERED: 6

NAME OF FIVE APPARTMENTS:

  • Mapple Heights
  • Sushant apartment
  • Sushant Estate
  • Hariday Apartment
  • The Hextex
  • Whispering Medows D-block

Total number of flats: 2129

Total occupied flats: 1852

Total volume of milk consumption: 1735 liters

Total volume of milk found to be home delivered: 1635 litres

Mother Dairy-945, Amul-494, Vita-130,open milk-66

The home delivery is very prominent In the covered high rises in sector 43 which is found to be 94% of the milk that is sold is through home delivery system and the rest 6% is sold through other sources.

TOTAL NUMBER OF HOME DELIVERY PERSON: 8

Vita Dairy,

Aman Gen Store,

Shiv Gen Store,

vita milk booth,

Fruits & Vegetable-9999622403,

2 open milk.

ONE NEED STORE

Per capita consumption: 0.234 litres

THE PIE CHART SHOWING THE BRAND WISE CONSUMPTION OF MILK IN SECTOR 43

Mother dairy has a very good hold sector 43 with the percentage share of 58% and is the leading home delivery supplier, the second supplier is the amul the 30% but seem to be threatening as is market share of sector 43 is increasing. 8% vita and 4% open milk is supplied in this region.

ANALYSIS OF QUESTIONNAIRE

PERCENTAGE SATISFIED AND PERCENTAGE UNSATISFIED

The home delivery supplier is nearly 43% seem to be satisfied with the mother dairy schemes and the services of the mother dairy, but still large number of people seem to having complains regarding the mother dairy.

SHARE OF PACKED OR UNPACKED MILK

The large percentage of milk at is going for home delivery is seem to be packed milk i.e. 90% and only 10% of the milk is seemed to be unpacked.

HOME DELIVERY AGENTS GENERAL PROBLEM DETAILS

The general problems of home delivery agent that is 44% is complaining about the customers complaints, that is the major reason that the mother dairy brand is switched over to the amul and the market share of the sale of milk is declining for this region, the second complain for is back dated and leakages with is bothering suppliers.

ANALYSIS OF SECTOR 45

NUMBER OF APARTMENTS COVERED: 8

NAME OF FIVE APPARTMENTS:

  • Apex Apartment
  • Shree Ganesh Apartment
  • Aayachi Apt.
  • San Marino Apt
  • Royal Residency
  • Golden Apt.
  • Dew Drops
  • Airport Apartment

Total number of flats: 437

Total occupied flats: 333

Total volume of milk consumption: 381 liters

Total volume of milk found to be home delivered: 326 litres

Mother Dairy-37, Vita-188,open milk-101, others-55

The home delivery is very prominent In the covered high rises in sector 45 which is found to be 86% of the milk that is sold is through home delivery system and the rest 14% is sold through other sources.

TOTAL NUMBER OF HOME DELIVERY PERSON: 4

Vita Dairy, Satish, Akut, open milk suppliers

Per capita consumption: 0.286 litres

THE PIE CHART SHOWING THE BRAND WISE CONSUMPTION OF MILK IN SECTOR 45

Vita is brand distribution in case of home delivery in sector 45 with the share of 58%, followed by open milk and mother dairy. The mother dairy is loosing hold in sector 45 due to the vita store booth inside the high rise and also in the very centralized market place. The open milk demand is also there in sector 45.

ANALYSIS OF QUESTIONNAIRE

PERCENTAGE SATISFIED AND PERCENTAGE UNSATISFIED

All the home delivery agent is seem to be unsatisfied with the quality, schemes and the services of the milk given by mother dairy.

SHARE OF PACKED OR UNPACKED MILK

The share of packed milk is 69% and the unpacked milk is 31%.

HOME DELIVERY AGENTS GENERAL PROBLEM DETAILS

The general problems of home delivery agent that is 44% is complaining about the customers complaints, that is the major reason that the mother dairy brand is switched over to the amul and the market share of the sale of milk is declining for this region, the second complain for is back dated and leakages with is bothering suppliers.

ANALYSIS OF SECTOR 46

NUMBER OF APARTMENTS COVERED: 1

NAME OF FIVE APPARTMENTS:

  • Ardee City

Total number of flats: 2400

Total occupied flats: 2181

Total volume of milk consumption: 1339 liters

Total volume of milk found to be home delivered: 1259 litres

Mother Dairy-700, Amul-480,open milk-79, others-80

The home delivery is very prominent In the covered high rises in sector 46 which is found to be 83% of the milk that is sold is through home delivery system and the rest 17% is sold through other sources.

TOTAL NUMBER OF HOME DELIVERY PERSON: 6

gaurav aggarwal,

puranmal,

Inder Dagar,

three open milk suppliers

Per capita consumption: 0.286 litres

THE PIE CHART SHOWING THE BRAND WISE CONSUMPTION OF MILK IN SECTOR 46 ARDEE CITY

In ardee city it is seem that mother dairy is the leading brand in the home delivery with the share of 56% in brand distribution followed by its competitors which is amul with 38% and open milk 6%.

ANALYSIS OF QUESTIONNAIRE

PERCENTAGE SATISFIED AND PERCENTAGE UNSATISFIED

This is the sector where the large number of supplier is seem to be very satisfied with the schemes, incentives, services and quality of the mother dairy milk. 67% of the home delivery supplier is very satisfied but still 33% of the supplier is not satisfied.

SHARE OF PACKED OR UNPACKED MILK

The packed milk supplied is 94% and the open milk is seem to be 6% in case of home delivery.

HOME DELIVERY AGENTS GENERAL PROBLEM DETAILS

Among the 33% unsatisfied home delivery agent the general problems is 44% is complaining about the customers complaints, that is the major reason that the mother dairy brand is switched over to the amul and the market share of the sale of milk is declining for this region, the second complain for is back dated and leakages with is bothering suppliers.

ANALYSIS OF SECTOR 54

NUMBER OF APARTMENTS COVERED: 14

Total number of flats: 1846

Total occupied flats: 1189

Total volume of milk consumption: 1428 liters

Total volume of milk found to be home delivered: 1168 litres

Mother Dairy-575, Amul-496, open milk-97, others-260

The home delivery is very prominent In the covered high rises in sector 54 which is found to be 82% of the milk that is sold is through home delivery system and the rest 18% is sold through other sources.

TOTAL NUMBER OF HOME DELIVERY PERSON: 9

Per capita consumption: 0.3 litres

THE PIE CHART SHOWING THE BRAND WISE CONSUMPTION OF MILK IN SECTOR 54

In sector 54 the 14 apartments which we covered seem that mother dairy is the leading brand in the home delivery with the share of 49% in brand distribution followed by its competitors which is amul with 43% and open milk 6%. The competitors like amul is threatening for the mother dairy as the percentage of amul is increasing fastly and its very near to the mother dairy market share in home delivery.

ANALYSIS OF QUESTIONNAIRE

PERCENTAGE SATISFIED AND PERCENTAGE UNSATISFIED

This is the sector where the large number of supplier is seem to be unsatisfied with the schemes, incentives, services and quality of the mother dairy milk. 67% of the home delivery supplier is unsatisfied and 33% of the supplier is satisfied.

SHARE OF PACKED OR UNPACKED MILK IN HOME DELIVERY SUPPLY

The packed milk supplied is 94% and the open milk is seem to be 6% in case of home delivery.

HOME DELIVERY AGENTS GENERAL PROBLEM DETAILS

Among the 33% unsatisfied home delivery agent the general problems is 44% is complaining about the customers complaints, that is the major reason that the mother dairy brand is switched over to the amul and the market share of the sale of milk is declining for this region, the second complain for is back dated and leakages with is bothering suppliers.

ANALYSIS OF SECTOR 55

NUMBER OF APARTMENTS COVERED: 1

  • Brother Apartment

Total number of flats: 80

Total occupied flats: 75

Total volume of milk consumption: 174 liters

Total volume of milk found to be home delivered: 174 litres

Mother Dairy-150, Amul-24

The area that is covered in sector 55 is seem to be have 100% home delivery and therefore there is a huge market for the mother dairy if they want to penetrate in the home delivery strategy system.

TOTAL NUMBER OF HOME DELIVERY PERSON: 1

Rahul Gupta

Per capita consumption: 0.58 litres

THE PIE CHART SHOWING THE BRAND WISE CONSUMPTION OF MILK IN SECTOR 54

The mother dairy is seem to have a huge market with 86% of the market share and the remaining is covered its competitor that is amul with the share of 14%.

ANALYSIS OF QUESTIONNAIRE

PERCENTAGE SATISFIED AND PERCENTAGE UNSATISFIED

This is the sector where the large number of supplier is seem to be unsatisfied with the schemes, incentives, services and quality of the mother dairy milk. 67% of the home delivery supplier is unsatisfied and 33% of the supplier is satisfied.

SHARE OF PACKED OR UNPACKED MILK IN HOME DELIVERY SUPPLY

There is no existence of open milk in the area which is covered, only packed milk is sold which is of mother and amul.

HOME DELIVERY AGENTS GENERAL PROBLEM DETAILS

Among the 33% unsatisfied home delivery agent the general problems is 44% is complaining about the customers complaints, that is the major reason that the mother dairy brand is switched over to the amul and the market share of the sale of milk is declining for this region, the second complain for is back dated and leakages with is bothering suppliers.

ANALYSIS OF SECTOR 56

NUMBER OF APARTMENTS COVERED: 39

Total number of flats: 4489

Total occupied flats: 3893

Total volume of milk consumption: 4303 liters

Total volume of milk found to be home delivered: 2195 litres

Mother Dairy-679, Amul-767,open milk-749, others-2108

Sector 56 is seem to be a very unique sector in this sector with respect to other, home delivery is done is nearly 51% and remaining 49% case people purchase the milk from other places.

TOTAL NUMBER OF HOME DELIVERY PERSON: 35

Per capita consumption: 0.2763 liters

THE PIE CHART SHOWING THE BRAND WISE CONSUMPTION OF MILK IN SECTOR 56

In this sector the mother dairy milk is the third player with 31% market share in case of home delivery the leading player is amul with 35% and then the open milk with 34%. There is large part of the sector seem to be going against the mother dairy milk, there perception of mother dairy milk is very unsatisfactory.

ANALYSIS OF QUESTIONNAIRE

PERCENTAGE SATISFIED AND PERCENTAGE UNSATISFIED

This is the sector where the large number of supplier is seem to be unsatisfied with the schemes, incentives, services and quality of the mother dairy milk. 75% of the home delivery supplier is unsatisfied and 25% of the supplier is satisfied.

SHARE OF PACKED OR UNPACKED MILK IN HOME DELIVERY SUPPLY

The packed milk which is mostly amul and mother dairy is found to cover 60% of the market in sector 56 and unpacked milk is nearly 40%.

HOME DELIVERY AGENTS GENERAL PROBLEM DETAILS

Among the 75% unsatisfied home delivery agent the general problems is 44% is complaining about the customers complaints, that is the major reason that the mother dairy brand is switched over to the amul and the market share of the sale of milk is declining for this region, the second complain for is back dated and leakages with is bothering suppliers.

ANALYSIS OF SONA ROAD, SUN CITY AND SUN CITY-I

NUMBER OF APARTMENTS COVERED: 3

Total number of flats: 1415

Total occupied flats: 990

Total volume of milk consumption: 750 liters

Total volume of milk found to be home delivered: 658 litres

Mother Dairy-430, Amul-228, others-72

The home delivery is very prominent In the covered high rises in sona road, sun city, sun city-I which is found to be 90% of the milk that is sold is through home delivery system and the rest 10% is sold through other sources.

TOTAL NUMBER OF HOME DELIVERY PERSON: 5

Per capita consumption: 0.19 liters

THE PIE CHART SHOWING THE BRAND WISE CONSUMPTION OF MILK IN SONA ROAD, SUN CITY AND SUN CITY-I

In SONA ROAD, SUN CITY AND SUN CITY-I the 3 apartments which we covered seem that mother dairy is the leading brand in the home delivery with the share of 57% in brand distribution followed by its competitors which is amul with 33% and open milk 10%. The competitors like amul is threatening for the mother dairy as the percentage of amul is increasing fastly and its very near to the mother dairy market share in home delivery.

ANALYSIS OF QUESTIONNAIRE

PERCENTAGE SATISFIED AND PERCENTAGE UNSATISFIED

This is the sector where the large number of supplier is seem to be unsatisfied with the schemes, incentives, services and quality of the mother dairy milk. 75% of the home delivery supplier is unsatisfied and 25% of the supplier is satisfied.

SHARE OF PACKED OR UNPACKED MILK IN HOME DELIVERY SUPPLY

The packed milk which is mostly amul and mother dairy is found to cover 90% of the market in sector 56 and unpacked milk is nearly 10%.

HOME DELIVERY AGENTS GENERAL PROBLEM DETAILS

Among the 75% unsatisfied home delivery agent the general problems is 44% is complaining about the customers complaints, that is the major reason that the mother dairy brand is switched over to the amul and the market share of the sale of milk is declining for this region, the second complain for is back dated and leakages with is bothering suppliers.

COMPLETE ANALYSIS OF GURGAON AREA

NUMBER OF APARTMENTS COVERED: 95

Total number of flats: 22704

Total occupied flats: 18216

Total volume of milk consumption: 18286.8 liters

Total volume of milk found to be home delivered: 15781.8 liters

HOME DELIVERY FINDINGS OF NEW GURGAON AREA:

MD=8479

AMUL=5314

VITA=450

SARAS=154

PARAS=30

OPEN MILK=1254.8

NESTLE=100

NON HOME DELIVERY FINDINGS

OTHERS=2505

THE PERCENTAGE OF MILK WHICH IS HOME DELIVERED

The new gurgaon seem to be a vital market for the home delivery system there is nearly 86% of the market prefer to get milk by home delivery and only 14% preference is to go and purchase directly from the market.

TOTAL NUMBER OF HOME DELIVERY PERSON:

Per capita consumption: 0.25 liters

THE PIE CHART SHOWING THE BRAND WISE CONSUMPTION OF MILK IN NEW GURGAON

In complete new gurgaon it is found that insipte of show many complains still mother dairy found to have the one market share with the share of 54% and remaining 46% is distributed as 34% to amul, 8% to open milk 3% to Vita and 1% to saras with a negligible to nestle tetra pack and others. The growth of amul is past one year is very threatening to mother dairy, mother dairy has to plan some check and build up a market strategy to remove the drawback that is found in our research project.

ANALYSIS OF QUESTIONNAIRE

PERCENTAGE SATISFIED AND PERCENTAGE UNSATISFIED

In the complete new gurgaon it is found that the large number of supplier is seem to be unsatisfied with the schemes, incentives, services and quality of the mother dairy milk. 75% of the home delivery supplier is unsatisfied and 25% of the supplier is satisfied.

SHARE OF PACKED OR UNPACKED MILK IN HOME DELIVERY SUPPLY

In the new gurgaon the packed milk is found to be grasping the market with the percentage share of 60% and the open milk is found to be 40% which is also quite good.

HOME DELIVERY AGENTS GENERAL PROBLEM DETAILS

Among the 75% unsatisfied home delivery agent the general problems is 44% is complaining about the customers complaints, that is the major reason that the mother dairy brand is switched over to the amul and the market share of the sale of milk is declining for this region, the second complain for is back dated and leakages with is bothering suppliers.

The pie chart above indicates the market share of both packaged and unpackaged (loose) milk in gurgaon area. It is indicating that consumers’ preference of branded packaged milk. Hence there is space for substantial growth of this segment.

The purchasing slot of milk in Gurgaon region

according to the finding it is seen that 65% of the person purchase the milk before 7 AM. 21% like to take between 7AM to 12 noon, 2% between 12-5, 6% in the evening, 5% in both morning and evening and 1% buys milk anytime.

DISTRIBUTORS DISSATISFACTION DETAILS

The above pi chart shows the factors’ contribution leading to home delivery agent dissatisfaction. According to survey, 25 % mentioned about late supply of mother dairy’s evening supply followed by lack of promotional support, efficient service, quality surety and finally negligible low margin. In case of quality some retailers also said that some consumers perceive the quality of Parag Dairy better than both Amul and Mother dairy.

Home Delivery Agent General Problems Details:

Asked about the general problem that retailers are facing about Amul’s evening supply, 40 % have same problem related to supply followed by storage, leakage and price and margin equally and finally customer complaints and packaging date problems.

FINDINGS

ANALYSIS OF HOUSEHOLD

BY ANALYSISING THE AVALIBILITY OF THE MILK.

The graph below shows the monthly income and the analysis of the delivery of milk.

FINDINGS

The finding shows the consumer perception in the availability of the milk is also a important parameter to manage consumer behavior. After studying the 820 respondent it is found that 144 who says no tells that availability is most important 12 says is some what important and 7 says its not important. About 673 says yes that availability of the milk is important out of 673, 520 respondent says availability of the milk is most important, 124 says is some what important and 29 says is not important and only 3 respondent says rarely and all of them said that availability of the milk is some what important.

ANALYSIS ON THE BASED OF MOTHLY INCOME

The graph shows according to monthly income and the use of mother dairy milk.

FINDINGS:

After studying the 1000 respondent the people falling in the income group of 10000 to 15000 and the people falling in the income group of 15000 to 25000 are maximum in number who do not consume mother dairy milk and the large number of people falls under this category. So this group can be the target for the mother dairy.

ANALYSIS OF QUALITY:

Quality as being the important parameter the graph below shows the views of respondent in terms of quality.

The above chart shows that quality is the most important parameter. Due this parameter that buying decision is effected a lot. Out of 1000 respondent 738 were consuming mother dairy milk. Snice they are not very satisfied with the mother dairy milk.

Sector 56 and sector 43 of gurgaon come under this category.

Prevailing models Of Home Delivery In Gurgaon

The there mostly three types of prevailing model are found in the home delivery system of Milk in gurgaon. The three models is as follows:

FRIST MODEL OF HOME DELIVERY SYSTEM

DISTRIBUTOR

GAIN:

TO SATISFY AND MAINTAIN CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP

HIGH RISE APARTMENT

RETAILER

NO COMMISION

CHARGED

In this model the retailer is doing free home delivery to the high rise apartments. They do so to satisfy and maintain there customer relationship. The customer then buys the other FMCG products from there retail shops.

SECOND MODEL OF HOME DELIVERY SYSTEM

DISTRIBUTOR

GAIN:

Rs 1(per liter)/Rs 30(monthly) charged from the customer.

HOME DELIVERY AGENT

COMMISION IS

CHARGED

HIGH RISE APARTMENT

The second model of home delivery of milk

THIRD MODEL OF HOME DELIVERY SYSTEM

HIGH RISE APARTMENT

DISTRIBUTOR

GAIN:

Rs 1(per liter)/Rs 30(monthly) charged from the customer.

COMMISION IS

CHARGED

Recommendation

  • BOOTHS AT PROMINENT LOCATIONS: If the company can open its Booth in this area it can be the leader as no other company has its booth in this area except VITA DAIRY. The sales can improve to a very big extent from this area alone since there is demand but no availability.
  • MOTHER DAIRY should also launch certain schemes for Households. It has schemes for Retailers but not for households. This section being the major user of milk and in order to enter into a new area such starting schemes can be very helpful. Ex: a scheme whereby customers get a discount in Ice-creams if it
  • Submits the sachets of used mother diary milk sachets(say 50). We could leverage this to compete with other brands in Delhi who don’t have any presence in Delhi for ice-cream.
  • Demand and Visibility go hand in hand. If MD can do certain promotions as its competitor AMUL does, then it can attract sales. Promotion with the help of boards, hoardings etc. More of emotional which could connect with the consumer like comparing Mother Diary milk with mother’s milk would show care and affection.
  • CUSTOMER PERCEPTION CAMPAIGN: Mother Diary should launch campaigns to educate customers about the benefits of packaged milk and remove the wrong perception about packaged milk especially in Sec 45 & Sec 56.
  • NEW CAMPAIGNS:Lastly incase of Households the company should hold campaigns like Ice-cream eating competition in major apartments like THE ESSEL TOWER, RIDGE WOOD ESTATE, The Silver Oaks, The ARDEE CITY to promote Mother Diary as brand.
  • TIE-UPS: Mother Diary can also have a tie-up with its Safal Outlet wherein Milk and Ice-creams should be made available. This would reduce the rental for SAFAL and also would help mother Diary as an Organization.
  • ICE-CREAM DABBAWALLAHS: Mother Diary should use the moving Mother Diary dabbawalahs to supply milk directly to the end Consumers in the morning. This would remove the intermediaries and MD would not remain at the mercy of the retailers and home delieverers for sales of milk.

RETAILERS AND MD RETAILERS:

• IMPROVING THE DISTRIBUTION NETWORK: The major problem faced by Retailers and MD Retailers is the SUPPLY problem i.e. problem with the distribution. The company should aim at improving its SUPPY CHAIN MANAGEMENT.There is an urgent need on the part of mother diary to bring more professionalism in its workers and discipline among distributors.

• Differential Pricing: The company should increase incentives that can increase Retailers Nominal Income. This can be done through certain Schemes that increase the overall sales. The margins should also be linked to the number of carats . ie a retailer buying 10 carat and 25 carat should get different margins.

• The company should lay emphasis on proper PROMOTION of the brand at the Retail Outlet.

• Maintain Cordial Relations: The company should get a proper FEEDBACK from Retailers time to time. Incase they are facing any problem it can be solved timely, without delays. Mother Diary should understand the importance of retailer in pushing the product in FMCG segment and should ensure that they are satisfied with the Company.

• CUSTOMER PERCEPTION: There is a problem of DATE also being faced by Retailers. The date printed is one day previous. If retailers get the same day’s milk in the evening (which is not so), the Retailers can sell some of the same day’s milk in the evening itself and the remaining would be happily acceptable by people in the Morning, next day.