This essay has been submitted by a student. This is not an example of the work written by our professional essay writers.
we are a division of Beverly Fabrics Inc. Beverly's has been in business since 1968, and operates 28 retail stores in California as well as several online stores. Beverly's is the second largest privately owned chain of Craft stores in the United States.
Complete satisfaction is not only a guarantee, it's our policy. If you do not feel that your purchase has lived up to your expectations, you have 30 days from the time of receipt to return it. We will gladly exchange or replace the item, or refund the purchase price.
-We offer ground and second day shipping to the 48 contiguous states.
-We generally use UPS, as we have found them to be the most reliable and least expensive.
-UPS does not ship to P.O. Boxes.
-Shipments to PO Boxes must be sent via US Postal Service.
-Shipments to military bases (take a few days longer) must be shipped via US Postal Service.
-We currently ship to Alaska and Hawaii via US Postal Service.
Website: Knitting News Cast
The Knitting News Cast, Knitting for Your Ears, is a podcast (audio program) especially for knitters produced by Rhonda Bell of Marble Falls, Texas which is just outside Austin in the beautiful Texas Hill Country.
Each episode brings you latest knitting news along with reviews of knitting websites, knitting patterns, knitting books, yarn, stitches, and more!
Website: Vogue Knitting
Vogue Knitting is SoHo Publishing's flagship title. Launched over twenty-five years ago, VK has set the bar for knitting, working with the biggest and most talented names in fashion today, including Michael Kors and Anna Sui. Led by Editor Trisha Malcolm, VK is published quarterly.
Website: Free Vintage knitting
Made a free knitting needle to once provide hundreds of weave now, and came from several ten books of ancient old patterns to forever lose viewpoint. And the category is an Afghanistan, infant's clothes and connects to point gloves pattern and more hat patterns.
This kind of release weaving the pattern location is a free classicality of the sister location of crochet, provide some free crochet patterns for everyone's reference.
Website: Knitting @ Craft Gossip
The Craft Gossip's overlay writes the craft person of this news to tell you to all good things. We walk to look for viewpoint and item of the best craft, and investigate them as you. We are divided into this as many son Bo guest, the topic range includes by the weave, crochet needle, take a bath and protect a body, jewelry manufacturing, scrapbooking of, sewing craft, recall craft, embroidery, edible handicraft product, independent craft, wash to press, the teaching plans, glass art, the Heng sews, the polymer glues soil and Zhan to shrink. Each, the Bo guest manages the appropriative editor of its oneself, let you know you more and more characteristic.
To Research about information the website design.
Define the Specification
When you want to develop web site, you need to define the web site content and themes for planning purposes.
Develop the Web Site (HTML)
Develop the website.
Test and fix website error.
Opening up this web site of the people visit.
The homepage is to introduce knitting, and how to knit.
The technique page introduces what is knitting and knit method.
The gallery page show knit Gallery.
The subscribe page is sign up to our free E-Newsletter service.
This page is links to other relevant knit network.
* This website is recorded in the comparison simple, customer-easy to understand.
* To provide the relevant information to the viewers watching this video.
* Can use the pictures and teaching methods for some beginner knitting to learn.
* A number of distinct backgrounds and images to attract viewers watching.
* .Can provides the relevant hyperlink enabling visitors to obtain more information about knitting.
* A forms method of inquiry about the weaving of information and issues.
* Web design more compact and will not be people there is confused feeling.
* Can attract some people who are interested in knitting surfing.
Weakness of the website:
Website has large number of video and flash, users must have flash player can only watch. However, not all users' computer can support flash player.
After upload the website to the internet, producers need update data regularly. For example, producers need change and upload new videos and information; too many videos waste much space.
It is difficult to manage a web forum. First, they are many users and their profit. Managers need to manage a huge database. Moreover, managers need to supervise the messages which leave on the forum. It will hold managers much time.
Improve the viewer's reading experience on the web site:
1. Use bullets and subheadings which help get readers focus on the important information. Color cartridge is a simple way to add color and visual interest to the text heavy pages. The subtitles should brief summary, and conveyed one. We often tend to use clever title, meaning the loss of readers.
2. Keep the paragraphs short. To break a large section into several smaller parts of the audience please read. Point blank paragraphs between the site provides a clean look.
3. Avoid busy backgrounds. Does not scream such as noisy background that make the website unreadable. Also make the viewers feel disturbing.
4. Less text is better. Squeeze the irrelevant items in the web page that will confuse and distract the visitor. So choose the important items and publish on the website.
Solve the problem of the web browsers cannot play the teaching video such as youtube video:
1. Provide a link to get the free flash player for the web browsers.
2. Provide free downloads of the teaching video.
1. Strive for a clean font style for maximum readability. User to read a web page in the decorative style below. Compare that with the sans-serif font next to it.
2. Don't use itsy-bitsy font sizes. Nothing contributes to eyestrain faster than tiny font. Ideally it's recommended that you leave the font size scalable so users can control the size they want.
3. Make your links look like links. If you just can't bring yourself to colour your links blue at least underline them. And don't underline anything that isn't a link. Users can more clearly know that it is a link. Embedded links work well and according to a Wichita State usability study they are preferred by readers.
4. Provide free downloads of the teaching video for PDA. User can always watch the video.
5. In the web site added E-shop services. Users can order in E-shop.
Wireless Access Protocol is an open international standard for application-layer network communications in a wireless-communication area. Most use of WAP involves accessing the mobile web from a mobile phone or a notebook. A WAP browser provides all of the services basically of a computer-based web explorer but simplified to operate within the restrictions of a mobile phone and a PDA, such as its smaller view screen. Users can connect to WAP sites: websites written in, or dynamically converted to, WML and accessed via the WAP browser.
Before the introduction of WAP, service providers had extremely limited opportunities to offer interactive data services, but needed interactivity to support now-commonplace activities such as: email and sms by mobile phone, tracking of stock-market prices, sports results, news headlines, music, software and games downloads.
QuickTime is an extensible proprietary multimedia framework developed by Macintosh, capable of handling various formats of digital video, 3D models, sound, text, anime, music, panoramic images, and interactivity. It is available for Mac OS classic, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows operating systems. The latest version is QuickTime X.
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a style sheet language used to describe the semantic description (that is, appearance and format) of the written document in markup language. Its most common application is to style web pages written in HTML and XHTML, but the language can be used for any type of XML document, including SVG and XUL.
The CSS is the design is to separate the contents of the file (HTML, prepared or similar markup language) file, which comprises elements, such as layout, color and font. This separation can improve content accessibility, provide more flexibility and control layout of the characteristics of the norm, so that the format of several pages to share and reduce the structural complexity and duplication of content (such as allowing for tableless web design). The CSS, can also allow the same markup page to submit a different style of different rendering methods, such as screen printing, through the voice (when read out a speech-based browser or screen reader), and Braille, and tactile device. While the author of a document, the file is usually linked to a CSS style sheet, readers can use a different style sheet, may have their own computers, rewrite a given author.
CSS designated priority projects to determine which style rules apply if more than one rule than to a specific element. In this so-called cascade, priorities or weight calculation and allocation rules so that the results can be imagined.
There is a simple CSS syntax, and use the English keywords to specify the name of a different style attributes.
In CSS, the selector for the elements of the statement which marks the style applies to, one kinds of compete performance. Selector can be applied to all elements of a specific type, or only those elements that meet specific attributes, elements can be matched depending on their place relative to each other markup code, or how they are nested in the document object model.