Ask an Expert
Need some help with a question? We have over 500 academic experts waiting to help you, totally free!
Ask your free question today!
- Why does the position of the V=O stretch in the IR spectrum change as other ligands are added trans to the V=O bond? What does this tell you about the electron donating properties of the N-donor ligands and their relative strengths?
- Is it possible to transplant human brains inside an immune ablated animal host, such as dogs?
- How does agricultural biotechnology out way the use of convectional agriculture?
- What factors can influence polymerisation?
- Neem and Tulsi plants as mosquito repellents
- What is Plagiarism?
- Spread of African land snails
A clone refers to an offspring which is genetically identical to its sole parent and is asexually produced, and the basis of plant cloning can be dated back to biblical times (Salisbury, 2000). Plant clones can consist of entire p...
Turbidity describes the degree of haziness or cloudiness of a fluid, caused by particles suspended within it (Park, 2007). In bodies of water, turbidity can be used as a measure of quality; with higher turbidity indicating lower q...
Raven’s progressive matrices is a nonverbal test of reasoning abilities, which is one constituent of classic conceptions of general intelligence or cognitive ability (e.g., Spearman’s g, Spearman, 1927; Raven, 1936). In this p...