Ask an Expert
Need some help with an essay or assignment? Over 500 academic experts are waiting to answer your question – just place your order today!Place Order
Alternatively, you can view past expert answers to short questions below.
- Can Directives be used Horizontally?
- The composition of the judiciary is a long standing problem that can only be addressed by pro-active means. Do you agree?
- The role of legal professionals within the court system
- What will happen if Trump is found guilty of a criminal offence in the next few months?
- Are there any differences between alternative dispute resolution in the UK and Malaysia?
- Who is going to win the US presidential election - Clinton or Trump?
- The Extent of Employer Vicarious Liability for Employee Criminal Acts
Constructive dismissal is provided both at common law (Western Excavating (ECC) Ltd v Sharp  ICR 221) and under statute through section 95(1)(c) of the Employment Rights Act 1996. This sets out that an employee is classed a ...
**Unfair Dismissal** Section 118 of the Employment Rights Act 1996 sets out that compensation for unfair dismissal is calculated on two levels: - a basic award; and - a compensatory award. On a simplistic basis, this is...
Can a Sex Discrimination Claim be Brought Against a Residential Home Who Do Not Want Male Employees?
Discrimination claims are bought on the basis of a protectable characteristic as set out under s.4 Equality Act. The relevant characteristic to this question is sex, which is defined under s.11 of the Act. The issue here is one of...