Ask an Expert
Need some help with a question? We have over 500 academic experts waiting to help you, totally free!
Ask your free question today!
- How can common law jurisdictions enter into contracts with civil jurisdictions who do not have consideration?
- What is the significance of consideration in a contract?
- Why are Judicial and Legal Service Commissions designed to avoid political interference?
- Crime against the person is the worst crime. Do you agree or disagree
- The application of English law in Malaysia
- Commercial Law Problem Question - Passing of Property & Risk in Sale of Goods
- What is Agency and Why is it Important to Businesses?
Employers are not generally allowed to turn away candidates for employment on the basis of superficial factors such as age, race, sexuality and so on. However, there are some clear potential risks that are faced by employers when ...
Without making a number of assumptions about this scenario the relevant method of litigation would be near impossible to determine. **Assumptions:** Assuming no foul play was involved, the most likely cause of action for the...
Goods must be of a satisfactory quality, correspond with their description and be fit for their purpose. Where they are not so, they can be described as ‘faulty goods.’ Where goods are faulty by way of a defect at the time of ...