Ask an Expert
Need some help with a question? We have over 500 academic experts waiting to help you, totally free!
Ask your free question today!
- Appointment of UK judges to the proposed Unified Patent Court suspended
- Impact of ‘Hard-Brexit’ plan on Trade Mark Protection
- Intention to create legal relations for an online advertisement in ordinary offline transactions
- The due process model, bureaucratic model, and power model of the criminal justice system
- Is it possible to file a lawsuit against yourself
- What South African Laws Governed Public Access to Beaches During Apartheid?
- The principle in Centrovincial Estates v Merchant Investors (1983)
In Mexico, the first baby conceived using a technique known mitochondrial donation has been recently born. This technique aims to allow conception of children where the parents have defective mitochondria, which can cause the chi...
There is currently a case before the Court of Appeal concerning the inability of heterosexual couples to enter into a civil partnership, an arrangement only available to same sex couples. By contrast, marriage is now available to...
It could be argued the judicial approach to lifting the corporate veil could not be much stricter. The corporate veil, or the doctrine “distinguishing a company as a legal person separate from its shareholders,” is rarely lif...