Ask an Expert
Need some help with a question? We have over 500 academic experts waiting to help you, totally free!
Ask your free question today!
- Preventing understaffing and supporting professional issues
- Patients who blame their difficulties losing weight on their genes
- Current trends in educational standards
- How can nurses safeguard patient confidentiality
- Technology in evidence based health and social care practice.
- How can nurses support young people with mental health problems?
- Pomoting equal access and service provision with existing imbalances
Assessment is the first step in the nursing process and refers to the systematic method of collecting patient data in order to formulate plans that will be implemented to solve patient health problems (Howatson-Jones et al. 2015; ...
Patient anxiety is recognised by healthcare professionals as a normal response to a physical illness (House and Stark, 2002). However, it has been reported that anxiety can have a detrimental effect on patients’ wellbeing and tr...
Popular media GP, Dr Mark Porter, reports in The Times this week that millions of people are taking pills they don’t need (Porter, 2016). Elderly patients’ are particularly at risk, because they frequently take multiple medica...