Ask an Expert
Need some help with a question? We have over 500 academic experts waiting to help you, totally free!
Ask your free question today!
- Discuss the argument for and against Hinckley Point nuclear plant
- The need to build a large number of primary schools over four years
- Why does poor performance in the construction industry matter?
- Why does the construction industry struggle to maintain sufficient skill base?
- The housing crisis is the result of a major gap in supply and demand
- Environmental impacts of aviation industry on local communities
- Failing to prevent contractors working on an unsafe roof
Building Information Modelling (BIM) is one digital technology that could strongly influence the digital future of the construction industry. BIM is a three-dimensional (3-d) model which promotes collaborative working with all pro...
Mental illnesses such as stress, anxiety and depression are a leading causal factor in suicide, with construction workers representing 10% of all suicides in the UK, which suggests that a construction work is “six times more lik...
A construction project is a complex and costly undertaking which requires a multitude of different disciplines to work together to deliver the Employer/client’s objectives (Walker 2015). The choice of contract is influenced by t...