Verify Your Credit or Debit Card
For your protection, all online payments over £99 must be verified with your card’s verification scheme.
Visa, Mastercard and Maestro provide a secure password verification system to protect you when you make online payments using their cards – once signed up, you’ll be safeguarded against online card fraud.
This is why you will need to sign up to your card’s scheme before we can take your payment.
Please click on the relevant logo below to sign up to your card’s scheme:
If you’re having problems verifying your card...
For your own protection we recommend that you sign up to you card’s verification scheme. If your card does not have a scheme, don’t worry, we can still help you. We just need to confirm your identity before we can take your card payment, to help us do this...
Please provide us with scanned copies or digital photos of:
- One item of photo ID such as your passport or driving licence;
- A utility bill clearly showing your name and the address that your card is registered to ;
- The front of the card you want to use for payment. Please block out the first eight digits of your card number, leaving the last four digits visible.
Simply send them to us from your account...
All you have to do is:
- Log into Your Account;
- Click on the Send us a message link;
- Scroll down this page until you see the Send verification documents link;
Why we do this...
Signing up for your card’s verification scheme or sending us confirmation of your identity helps us protect you from online card fraud. If you have any problems or concerns, please contact us on 0115 966 7955.