LPC Criminal Litigation Guide
Our experts have prepared these LPC notes on criminal litigation for you. If you would like one of our LPC-qualified experts to prepare a fully custom essay or an LPC coursework assignment for you, follow the button to place your order. Our LPC-qualified team can also draft clauses and contracts for you.
To use this LPC Criminal Litigation Revision Guide, either use the menu here to find the pages you're most interested in. Each page also includes a 'breadcrumb' navigation (at the top) so you can see where you are in the guide.
LPC Criminal Litigation Contents
Your Criminal Litigation module on the LPC covers the criminal process, from arrest to the final disposal of the case. Topics you'll typically cover include:
- Advising on and applying for legal aid
- Advising suspects at the police station
- Assessing prosecution and defence cases
- Bail applications
- Detention and the role of the custody officer
- Determining where the case is to be held
- Impact of the ECHR and the HRA 1998
- Professional conduct matters that affect criminal practice and advocacy
- The range of sentences available
- The rules of evidence
These revision notes cover all of the popular Criminal Litigation LPC topics and more.