Canning town station
Canning Town station is located in East London, on the Travelcard Zone 3. London Underground's Jubilee Line, National Rail's North London Line, Dockland's Light Railway networks service this station. London Buses and shuttles to the London City Airport operate from Canning Town. On the Jubilee Line, it is a major interchange for onward journeys by DLR to the Excel Exhibition centre and the City Airport.
Canning Town has had a railway station since 1846, the DLR commenced in 1994 and the Jubilee Line in 1999 only. The North London Line platform is undergoing development to extend the line to Stratford International via West Ham. On the Jubilee Line, the preceding station is North Greenwich and West Ham is the following destination. On the DLR Line, East India is the preceding station and Royal Victoria / West Silvertown are the succeeding destinations from Canning Town. Shopping malls, exhibitions and events, conferences and concerts are in store for those who visit Canning Town. Therefore, many hotels in Canning Town provide services to suit both the business and leisure requirements of their customers. The Canning Town hotels offer a wide range in class of hotel, facilities, and prices to suit the individual customer.
Hotels In Canning Town Tube Station, London
Struggling with your essay?
There are more than 108 hotels with a radius of 10 miles from Canning Town. At least 10 hotels in Canning Town provide luxurious facilities.
Luxury Hotels in Canning Town tube station, London
- Novotel London Excel is a 4-star hotel in Western Gateway Royal Victoria Dock, London. It is a contemporary waterfront hotel near Canning Town tube station offering 257 en-suite bedrooms, an upper deck restaurant, business centre, executive lounge, private dining services, bar, sauna, gymnasium and games console. Being a hotel near ExCel and O2 Arena makes it a perfect destination for business meetings.
- Crown Plaza London is a 4-star hotel in Royal Victoria Dock, London. 210 comfortable guest rooms with sleeper sofas and modern duvets are available by this hotel in Zone 3. Comprehensive range of facilities including restaurant, bar, health and fitness club, gymnasium, pool, Jacuzzi, steam rooms and saunas are provided by this hotel in East London.
- Radisson Edwardian New Providence Wharf is a 4-star hotel in Fairmont Avenue, London. As a hotel near Canary Wharf, it is an excellent choice. This hotel near Canning Town rail station provides 169 individually designed bedrooms, restaurant and a wonderful spa.
- MiNC Apartments - The Boardwalk is a serviced apartment in the Boardwalk Place, London. This apartment hotel in Zone 2 has 11 sophisticated apartments, a contemporary kitchen and a large dining area. This hotel in Canary Wharf is an excellent choice for individuals.
- SACO - London Docklands is a serviced apartment in East India Quay, London. This hotel in Zone 2 and Zone 3 has 21 stylish bedrooms furnished with leather furniture and Molton Brown toiletries. This hotel in Docklands Light Railway Line is near O2 Arena.
Economical And Mid-Range Hotels Near Canning Town Tube Station, London
- Express By Holiday Inn London-Royal Docklands is a 3-star hotel in Silvertown Way, London. This hotel opposite to Canning Town Tube Station has 136 stylish bedrooms, paid car parking and offers evening meals on weekdays. This hotel on Jubilee Line gives easy access to Canary Wharf, O2 Arena, ExCel and the City Airport.
- Express by Holiday Inn London Stratford is a 3-star hotel in High Street London, Stratford. O2 Arena, Excel, Canary Wharf, The City and West End are easily accessible form this hotel of Zone 3. 114 comfortable rooms with all modern amenities, express breakfast, Continental breakfast and evening meals are facilities offered by this hotel in East London.
- West Ham United Hotel is a 3-star hotel in Uptown Park, London. 60 well-furnished rooms, a restaurant, bar and a games console are facilities offered by this hotel in Zone 3. This hotel on the District Line is just opposite the West Ham United Football and Pitch Stadium.
- City Stay Hotel is a 2-star hotel on Bow Road, London. O2 Arena, ExCel, Canary Wharf and Central London are accessible by this hotel on Zone 2. 17 en-suite rooms, excellent transport link, short-term accommodation facilities, convenient location and nominal rates are major advantages of this hotel near District Line station.
Basic Budget Hotels Near Canning Town Tube Station, London
- Best Western Ilford Hotel is a 4-star hotel in Essex, London. This hotel in Zone 4 offers 35 premier quality rooms and multi-media facilities at a cheap price of £ 40 per night. ExCel, O2 Arena, The City Airport and the Airport are a short distance from this hotel near British Rail station.
- Aberdeen Guest House is a 3-star hotel in Ilford, London with guest accommodation facilities. 8 clean and comfortable rooms with internet access, breakfast cereals and tea-making facilities are available in this hotel on Zone 4. Being a family business, this hotel near British Rail station offers their services at a cheaper price of £ 32 per night.
- Park Hotel is a 2-star hotel in Essex, London. 60 clean and comfortable rooms at a cheap price of £ 30 per night are provided by this hotel on Zone 4.
- Cranbrook hotel is a 2-star hotel in Essex, London. This hotel in Central London provides 60 rooms at a cheap price of £ 30 per night. Located as a Zone 4 hotel, Central London, Kenneth's Theatre and Valentine's Park are easily accessible.
This essay is an example of a student's work
Canning Town has emerged as a destination for conferences, events, exhibitions and concerts. Rathbone market is a historic market undergoing development to accommodate new shops. Star Park is a small football pitch for the local residents. The Bridge House 2, a new house for music and comedy is in Canning Town. The Excel Centre, The O2 Centre and Canary Wharf are a short distance from Canning Town. Half Moon Young People's and Greenwich are the nearest theatres. A stay at any of the Canning Town hotels will provide comfortable accommodation and easy access at nominal rates.
If you are the original writer of this essay and no longer wish to have the essay published on the UK Essays website then please click on the link below to request removal: