Cultural Studies Essay Questions
We have prepared a list of example cultural studies essay questions below to give you ideas for your own essay question. If you are looking for an essay written on a specific question or want to look at example essays that have been written by other students then take a look at the options in the box below:
Need an essay writing to answer a specific question?
Our professional essay writers are here to help you with your essay question. You can find out more about our Essay Writing Service here:
Search for example essays matching your essay question
- Its on town planning, this essay is on spatial planning.
- An England based organisation that has purchased a European based business.
- Assess the likely problems that will need to be addressed to ensure integration of the two organisations and successful future growth.
- Critically analyse it for traces of either national or international influence or coding. This analysis may take the form of an assessment of either relative success or failure in achieving such aims including technical, aesthetic, economic, social, political, stylistic or commercial considerations.
- Is Celebrity Culture an unhealthy aspect of Post modernity?
- The effects of clustering and its externalities in the North East Of England.
- What regeneration recommendations would you implement into the Hillfields area in order to enhance the area with regards to Health, Crime and Anti-social Behaviour and Education?
- Models of policy development planning as design / utopia.
- An essay on the cultural industry.
- Explain in your own words what you understand by the term 'post modernity'.
- How valid is it to see the process of development of Caribbean slave society in terms of deculturation versus cultural society?
- Knowledge of the relationship between travel and ideology, especially in specific historical, political and genered contexts.
- What is a stereotype? (Discuss positive, negative stereotypes, cultural and linguistic stereotypes).
- Why are sweatshops being used in fashion production and why do they continue to be?
- Write a REPORT approx. 1,000 words outlining the key changes that have taken place in the population, economic, social and housing structure and in the socio-spatial divisions of European or US cities over the past 30 years.
We have a range of Cultural Studies resources to help you with your studies: