Custom Theatre Essays
Theatre Custom Essays: Bausch Dance Theatre
'Bausch's work has established the stylistic and artistic parameters of European Postmodern Dance'. This study will focus on the work of Pina Bausch and the Dance Theatre of Wuppertal. Born in 1940 in the small town of Solingen; Germany, she started her career as a dancer in Essen at the Folkwagen School. Centring on the development of a German style of dance from the early part of the twentieth Century, the essay will consider the contribution of early practitioners, Kurt Jooss and Mary Wigman in the development of Bausch's work.
The wider artistic and cultural context will be explored in order to assess the definition of the boundaries of European Postmodern Dance. European Postmodern Dance may also be defined as Tanztheater; its literal translation meaning Dance-Theatre; drawing on the sociological, it has been described as a twist on an old form: German Expressionism,
Taking ausdruckstanz as precedent, the choreographers of tanztheater elevate expression over form and view dance as a mode of social This is far from the styles of previous dominant dance forms, German or otherwise, such as Ballet. Germany itself was never renowned for having any classical tradition and thus, many no longer considered Ballet an art.
Theatre Custom Essays: Theatre Management Technicians
This report will look into technical jobs in the theatre industry. Looking at the people who work as technicians. Do they have a technical theatre degree or did they get into the job by gaining 'hands on' experience. The report will show if there are specific requirements for technicians e.g. to have a degree to work in the west end on a 'high profile' show or if to work in a regional theatre that has a variety of small scale shows, would 'hands on' experience be preferred, as they would not just be working in one area on a show, they will need the knowledge to work in all areas of backstage in a theatre.
Research was compiled by emailing questions to production and touring theatre companies, interviewing the technical managers of two regional theatres, and from sourcing information from job adverts in 'The Stage', on careers advice websites and on theatre forums specifically for theatre technicians.
The findings show that technicians who work in the regional theatres mainly started out as casuals who then gained experience and applied to the job full time, where as the production and touring theatre company do not necessarily look for people with degrees but if they are applying for a manager
The UK's original provider of custom theatre essays...
Using our custom theatre essay writing service will give you that academic edge you deserve whilst studying at university.
Just imagine having a 100% unique model answer to your exact essay question:
- No more sitting in the library for hours on end
- No need to worry about the grade you may get
- Deadlines will become more manageable
With our help, you will be able to sit back and relax in the knowledge you have the UK's original provider of custom essays at your service, also backed with the highest guarantees in the industry, including:
- £5,000 No Plagiarism Guarantee
- Fully Confidential Service
- Completed On Time or your Money Back
- Guaranteed to be of a 1st class, 2:1 or 2:2 standard (as ordered)
- We only use Qualified Writers
- Find out more about our guarantees – Click here…
Every custom theatre essay will come complete with:
- Plagiarism Report
- Fully Referenced
- 7 Day Amendments Period
Still not sure whether to order a custom theatre essay?
- The BBC reported in 2008 how we were now that good that - "parents are helping their children buy custom essays from us!"
- In 2008 the Student Newspaper of Manchester University bought an essay from us - "This is a good essay and worth a high First - 75%!"
- "In 2003 the Sunday Times bought an essay (undercover!) and reported how the essay was confirmed to be of a 2:1 standard by a top lecturer they had selected!"
- Read more in our press section – Click here…
Do you have any questions?
Call our friendly UK team and discuss your needs confidentially on 0115 966 7955.
Ordering a custom theatre essay...
Ordering your custom theatre essay couldn't be simpler:
- Place your order below;
- Pay online using our secure online payment system;
- You will then be sent a password so you can log-in to our secure customer control panel;
- Once we have found you the best writer possible, we will let you know and the work will begin;
- Once the work has been completed simply download it from our secure customer control panel.
So what are you waiting for? Order your custom theatre essay today!
All of the essays in the free essays section were written by students and then submitted to us to display and help others. Thanks to all the students who have submitted their essays to us. You should not hand in our essays as your own. We do not condone plagiarism! If you need custom essay help, then have a look at our essay writing services.