Custom Physics Essays
Physics Custom Essays: Atom Model Theory
The atomic theory is developed since 2000 years ago the Greek philosopher Democritus proposed that there was a limit to how small one could be divide matter, this smallest matter indivisible particle was called "atom". However this atomic theory of Democritus was criticized by Aristotle who proposed a model based on four basic "elements" of earth, air, fire and water. Aristotle's view held for the next 2000 years as it better suited religious beliefs of the time.
In 1801,an English teacher named John Dalton proposed his atomic theory which stated matter is composed of all small indivisible atoms, elements contain one type of atom; different elements contain different atoms, compounds contain more than one type of atom. In 1904, British physicist J.J Thomson and others demonstrated that cathode rays (electrons) were present in all matter.
Thomson proposed that the atom was a sphere of positive charge in which embedded were rings of negative charges (electrons) , like "plums in a pudding". Lather on, in 19 century, the discoveries of radiation leads to a new progress of Physics. We knew that certain elements emitting radiation, this suggested that atoms are no longer indivisible and not indestructible, as proposed in Dalton's atomic model.
Physics Custom Essays: Star Magnitude Distance
Spectroscopic Parallaxis the method of using the Hertzsprung - Russell (H-R) diagramand the distance modulus formulato determine the approximate distanceof the star. This technique can be applied to lots of stars, however the value determined for absolute magnitude from the H-R diagram can carry a large percentage error. Therefore you can use this method only to know the approximate distance not the exactly one.
This method involves several steps to find out the distance to the star. Using the photometryto measure the apparent magnitude (m) of the star. Photometryis the measurement of the brightness of a source of light or other radiation. Using spectroscopyto determine the spectral class and the luminosity class of the star. You can get expert help with your essays right now. Find out more... Using B and V filtersto determine the blue apparent magnitude (B).
Therefore we can determine the star's colour index from the equation which is CI = B - V. Using the H-R diagramto read off the absolute magnitude (M) from the vertical line's scale. Horizontal axis for the appropriate spectral class and if we know its luminosity class then we can constrain its position along this line more accurate.
The UK's original provider of custom physics essays...
Using our custom physics essay writing service will give you that academic edge you deserve whilst studying at university.
Just imagine having a 100% unique model answer to your exact essay question:
- No more sitting in the library for hours on end
- No need to worry about the grade you may get
- Deadlines will become more manageable
With our help, you will be able to sit back and relax in the knowledge you have the UK’s original provider of custom essays at your service, also backed with the highest guarantees in the industry, including:
- £5,000 No Plagiarism Guarantee
- Fully Confidential Service
- Completed On Time or your Money Back
- Guaranteed to be of a 1st class, 2:1 or 2:2 standard (as ordered)
- We only use Qualified Writers
- Find out more about our guarantees – Click here…
Every custom physics essay will come complete with:
- Plagiarism Report
- Fully Referenced
- 7 Day Amendments Period
Still not sure whether to order a custom physics essay?
- The BBC reported in 2008 how we were now that good that - "parents are helping their children buy custom essays from us!"
- In 2008 the Student Newspaper of Manchester University bought an essay from us - "This is a good essay and worth a high First - 75%!"
- "In 2003 the Sunday Times bought an essay (undercover!) and reported how the essay was confirmed to be of a 2:1 standard by a top lecturer they had selected!"
- Read more in our press section – Click here…
Do you have any questions?
Call our friendly UK team and discuss your needs confidentially on 0115 966 7955.
Ordering a custom physics essay...
Ordering your custom physics essay couldn’t be simpler:
- Place your order below;
- Pay online using our secure online payment system;
- You will then be sent a password so you can log-in to our secure customer control panel;
- Once we have found you the best writer possible, we will let you know and the work will begin;
- Once the work has been completed simply download it from our secure customer control panel.
So what are you waiting for? Order your custom physics essay today!
All of the essays in the free essays section were written by students and then submitted to us to display and help others. Thanks to all the students who have submitted their essays to us. You should not hand in our essays as your own. We do not condone plagiarism! If you need custom essay help, then have a look at our essay writing services.