Custom Military Essays
Military Custom Essays: Vietnam War Vietnamese
The United States Military took part in the Vietnam War, which started in 1957 and ended in 1975. At that time of war Vietnam was divided into North Vietnam (Communist system) and South Vietnam (noncommunist). North Vietnam didn't want the U.S. to support South Vietnam. South Vietnam took U.S. help to make Vietnam single nation.
When Harry Truman was president, the United States had established a doctrine called "containment." Originated by George Kennan and other diplomats and policy advisors, the policy of "containment" aimed not to fight a determined war with the communist Soviet Union, but instead to narrow communism and the Soviet Union to their existing boundaries. This containment led directly to the Vietnam War.
The Soviet Union was determined to expand communism on the rest of the world. Communist governments would without doubt be part of Soviet kingdom but according to the doctrine of "containment" there could be no such thing as a neutral, one nation. It must be either part of the Soviet Union or Unites States. So, the belief was that all nations must be associated with either the United States or the Soviet Union.
Military Custom Essays: Yamato Japanese Navy
The Yamato and its sister ship the Muashi were the pride and joy of the Imperial Japanese Navy and Miltary [IJN]. They were and are the largest battleships to ever "Sail the Seven Seas". (Hackett, IJN YAMATO) The Yamato was, in my opinion, the greatest battleship ever.
In this paper I will tell you some more about this oceanic superpower. The blueprints for the Yamato Class of battleships were designed in 1934, while the Washington Naval Treaty was in place. (Heikkila, Construction History) The Washington Naval Treaty placed a temporary ban on any large ships, battleships over 35,000 tons and aircraft carries over 27,000 tons. [Articles V and VII] The Washington Naval Treaty was signed by the United States of America, Great Britain, France, The Empire of Japan, and Italy in 1922 right after World War One and was to last till 1967. (Washington)
The Washington Naval Treaty placed a temporary ban on any large ships, battleships over 35,000 tons and aircraft carries over 27,000 tons. (Articles V and VII) Another restriction was in Article VI, it stated No capital ship (ship of war, except aircraft carries) of any of the Contracting Powers shall carry a gun.
The UK's original provider of custom military essays...
Using our custom military essay writing service will give you that academic edge you deserve whilst studying at university.
Just imagine having a 100% unique model answer to your exact essay question:
- No more sitting in the library for hours on end
- No need to worry about the grade you may get
- Deadlines will become more manageable
With our help, you will be able to sit back and relax in the knowledge you have the UK's original provider of custom essays at your service, also backed with the highest guarantees in the industry, including:
- £5,000 No Plagiarism Guarantee
- Fully Confidential Service
- Completed On Time or your Money Back
- Guaranteed to be of a 1st class, 2:1 or 2:2 standard (as ordered)
- We only use Qualified Writers
- Find out more about our guarantees – Click here…
Every custom military essay will come complete with:
- Plagiarism Report
- Fully Referenced
- 7 Day Amendments Period
Still not sure whether to order a custom military essay?
- The BBC reported in 2008 how we were now that good that - "parents are helping their children buy custom essays from us!"
- In 2008 the Student Newspaper of Manchester University bought an essay from us - "This is a good essay and worth a high First - 75%!"
- "In 2003 the Sunday Times bought an essay (undercover!) and reported how the essay was confirmed to be of a 2:1 standard by a top lecturer they had selected!"
- Read more in our press section – Click here…
Do you have any questions?
Call our friendly UK team and discuss your needs confidentially on 0115 966 7955.
Ordering a custom military essay...
Ordering your custom military essay couldn't be simpler:
- Place your order below;
- Pay online using our secure online payment system;
- You will then be sent a password so you can log-in to our secure customer control panel;
- Once we have found you the best writer possible, we will let you know and the work will begin;
- Once the work has been completed simply download it from our secure customer control panel.
So what are you waiting for? Order your custom military essay today!
All of the essays in the free essays section were written by students and then submitted to us to display and help others. Thanks to all the students who have submitted their essays to us. You should not hand in our essays as your own. We do not condone plagiarism! If you need custom essay help, then have a look at our essay writing services.