Custom English Essays
English Custom Essays: Children Literature Poetry Books
This essay is the product of the questions related to the three texts of fantasy literature for children, first it explains how L'Engle's "A wrinkle in Time" fits the definition of fantasy literature, the second question deals with poetry, what type of poetry is liked by children of different ages this theory is based on Ann Terry's study, the third question involves the evaluation of the book "Monkey Island" by Paula Fox, the fourth question deals with the information of who should write science books for children and adolescents, the last question is about the history of books written for children and young adults, on the whole all answers require critical thoughts and how the society has affected the contents for children.
The author writes about an adolescent girl Meg, who like the teenagers of today faces many problems like she does not get along with other students and lacks confidence. Literature began with stories of myths and legends and explained behavior and its results, morals and magic, fantasy makes us experience the magic in the world and around us, these types of books can be read by adults and by children of 12 years of age and they can enjoy as they enjoy Harry Potter today.
English Custom Essays: Imagination Shelley Poetry
'A Defence of Poetry' was originally conceived as an answer to Thomas Love- Peacock's partly mocking article 'The Four Ages of Poetry'; it was intended to appear in the subsequent issue of the 'Literary Miscellany'. Peacock presents a historical survey of poetry and argues that it has become redundant in an age in which reason is ascendant over the imagination. 'A Defence of Poetry' should be interpreted in light of its aims to refute Peacock's arguments, and also in acknowledgment that the present text comprises the first movement in an argument which Shelley intended to have three parts.
It is important that the first part - which considers poetry in its 'elements and principles'- was written so it could be applied to the greater consideration of poetry in its 'present state' and contend Peacock's view of the 'degraded state' of contemporaneous poetry (Shelley 507, Peacock). Shelley defines poetry; the relationship between reason and the imagination is the salient consideration in this part of the argument. The importance of this distinction is most apparent when applied to the subsequent discussion in which, Shelley - like Peacock - surveys the historical development of poetry and considers its effect on society. Ultimately, Shelley's argument culminates in a refutation of Peacock's principal claims concerning the value of poetry.
The UK's original provider of custom English essays...
Using our custom English essay writing service will give you that academic edge you deserve whilst studying at university.
Just imagine having a 100% unique model answer to your exact essay question:
- No more sitting in the library for hours on end
- No need to worry about the grade you may get
- Deadlines will become more manageable
With our help, you will be able to sit back and relax in the knowledge you have the UK’s original provider of custom essays at your service, also backed with the highest guarantees in the industry, including:
- £5,000 No Plagiarism Guarantee
- Fully Confidential Service
- Completed On Time or your Money Back
- Guaranteed to be of a 1st class, 2:1 or 2:2 standard (as ordered)
- We only use Qualified Writers
- Find out more about our guarantees – Click here…
Every custom English essay will come complete with:
- Plagiarism Report
- Fully Referenced
- 7 Day Amendments Period
Still not sure whether to order a custom English essay?
- The BBC reported in 2008 how we were now that good that - "parents are helping their children buy custom essays from us!"
- In 2008 the Student Newspaper of Manchester University bought an essay from us - "This is a good essay and worth a high First - 75%!"
- "In 2003 the Sunday Times bought an essay (undercover!) and reported how the essay was confirmed to be of a 2:1 standard by a top lecturer they had selected!"
- Read more in our press section – Click here…
Do you have any questions?
Call our friendly UK team and discuss your needs confidentially on 0115 966 7955.
Ordering a custom English essay...
Ordering your custom English essay couldn’t be simpler:
- Place your order below;
- Pay online using our secure online payment system;
- You will then be sent a password so you can log-in to our secure customer control panel;
- Once we have found you the best writer possible, we will let you know and the work will begin;
- Once the work has been completed simply download it from our secure customer control panel.
So what are you waiting for? Order your custom English essay today!
All of the essays in the free essays section were written by students and then submitted to us to display and help others. Thanks to all the students who have submitted their essays to us. You should not hand in our essays as your own. We do not condone plagiarism! If you need custom essay help, then have a look at our essay writing services.