Custom Biology Essays
Biology Essays: Xenotransplantation Organ Transplantation
Xenotransplantation is a very useful surgical method to be used nowadays which is "the transplantation of living cells, tissues or organs from one species to another species such as from pigs to humans." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenotransplantation). The transplantation can be between the same species (human to human) or different species (animal to human) which causes more problems.
There are some steps before a recipient can carry out xenotransplantation. Firstly, there has to be a donated organ that will less likely to cause rejection inside the recipient's body which is the hardest part.The organ has to be checked carefully. Then the recipient can carry out organ transplantation. After the surgery there are some things that the recipient needs to be careful with. Many people desperately need more organs, therefore that is why xenotransplantation has developed between the same species and different species.
Transplant surgery is defined as "the surgical removal of an organ(s), tissue, or blood products from a donor and surgically placing or infusing them into a recipient." (http://www.surgeryencyclopedia.com/St-Wr/Transplant-Surgery.html). The purpose of transplant surgery is to give a chance to recipients who do not have any other ways to cure the diseases, because they are at the very last stage for their organ diseases.
Biology Essays: Muscle Fibre Solution
If the skinned muscle fibre is immersed in the salt solution similar to intracellular muscle cytoplasm and also contains Ca2+, the cell membrane of the fibres will become impermiable for small molecules like ATP because the permeability of the cells depend on the concentration of free ionized calcium Ca2+ in cytoplasm. This can be explained with the help of an example. Put the whole muscle fibres in the Ca2+ indicatorfura-2 conjugated to high molecular weight dextran.
The fluorescence when measured from cytoplasm was found 17 degrees C (Isaevaand & Shirokova, 2003). The fluorescenceexcitation spectrum of fura dextran was turned slightly red in resting fibers compared with the spectrum of the Ca (2+)-free indicator inbuffer solutions. If we compare the spectra in the cytoplasm and inthe vitro solutions, we find an apparently "negative" cytoplasm (Ca2+), which probably reflects an alteration of the indicator propertiesin the cytoplasm.
To change the indicator's fluorescence signal in termsof cytoplasm [Ca2+], we applied beta-escin to permeabilize the cellmembrane of the fibers immersed in fura dextran. After treating this fibre with 5micro M beta-escin for 30 to 35 minutes, the cell membrane becomes permeable to smallmolecules like Ca2+, ATP, etc, whereas the 10-kD fura dextran only slowlyleaked out of the fibre.
The UK's original provider of custom biology essays...
Using our custom biology essay writing service will give you that academic edge you deserve whilst studying at university.
Just imagine having a 100% unique model answer to your exact essay question:
- No more sitting in the library for hours on end
- No need to worry about the grade you may get
- Deadlines will become more manageable
With our help, you will be able to sit back and relax in the knowledge you have the UK's original provider of custom essays at your service, also backed with the highest guarantees in the industry, including:
- £5,000 No Plagiarism Guarantee
- Fully Confidential Service
- Completed On Time or your Money Back
- Guaranteed to be of a 1st class, 2:1 or 2:2 standard (as ordered)
- We only use Qualified Writers
- Find out more about our guarantees – Click here…
Every custom biology essay will come complete with:
- Plagiarism Report
- Fully Referenced
- 7 Day Amendments Period
Still not sure whether to order a custom biology essay?
- The BBC reported in 2008 how we were now that good that - "parents are helping their children buy custom essays from us!"
- In 2008 the Student Newspaper of Manchester University bought an essay from us - "This is a good essay and worth a high First - 75%!"
- "In 2003 the Sunday Times bought an essay (undercover!) and reported how the essay was confirmed to be of a 2:1 standard by a top lecturer they had selected!"
- Read more in our press section – Click here…
Do you have any questions?
Call our friendly UK team and discuss your needs confidentially on 0115 966 7955.
Ordering a custom biology essay...
Ordering your custom biology essay couldn't be simpler:
- Place your order below;
- Pay online using our secure online payment system;
- You will then be sent a password so you can log-in to our secure customer control panel;
- Once we have found you the best writer possible, we will let you know and the work will begin;
- Once the work has been completed simply download it from our secure customer control panel.
So what are you waiting for? Order your custom biology essay today!